Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smarajit Basu
Submit a review for Dr. Smarajit BasuYour feedback matters!
Can we have bananas and milk to get fat. I am 5 11 and 56 kgs. Suggest some good diet to gain weight nd height.
How can I gain weight and height I am 17 year old and want to gain more height and weight because both of these are not average.
In last few months I have gain more weight. I have one beer in a week. Is that my problem or not. How can loose my weight? Please advise me.
I am 26 years old I'm suffering from knee joint pain, when ever it show one sound crack crack so what I should do I'm not interested for surgery only naturally.
My pain appears from right side of my forehead and it go through chicks to chin, nerve swell inside mouth of right and left chicks and the pain also go through back side of neck. Please diagnosed my problem?
My husband is 28 years but he do not eat properly food his weight is low silm so please suggest me please.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart diseases due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.