Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I feels headache, body ache and pain and fever since 10-12 days. I already used medicines like paracetamol and antibiotics but not getting well. Please suggest me what should I do.
In the past 2 months I gained about 15lbs but I don't see the weight anywhere on my body. Why am I not seeing the weight that I gained it is nowhere to be found on my body. I look the exact same size I was 2 months ago. I went from 96lbs to 110 or 111 lbs and I still look 96 lbs. What is causing the weight that I gained not to show. I went to see my doctor and she doesn't know why my weight isn't showing either. I don't understand what is taking so long for my weight to show. I am not trying to gain weight or lose weight. I AM SPECIFICALLY SAYING THAT I GAINED 15 LBS AND I HAVE YET TO SEE THE WEIGHT ANYWHERE ON MY BODY. WHAT IS CAUSING THE WEIGHT NOT TO SHOW AND WHERE IS THE WEIGHT AT BECAUSE IT'S NOT ON MY BODY. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE WEIGHT ISN'T SHOWING. I I GAINED 15 LBS IT SHOULD BE VISIBLE AND IT'S NOT. I DON'T FEEL ANY HEAVIER AND MY CLOTHES FIT EXACTLY THE SAME. WHAT IS GOING ON. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO ME AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE. GIVE ME ANY ANSWERS ON WHAT IS WRONG.
How to increase stamina in my body during the exercise time and also a healthy diet to increase muscles?
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
I wanna gain weight in any condition. please suggst me. Maine suna h ki birth control pills se jldi weight gain kia ja skta hai and figure b maintain kia ja sakta hai. Agar aisa possibl ho to please pills ke nme suggst kijiy. Plzzzz.
I have a irregular periods. My FSH level is 5.0mIU/ml and my LH level is 7.1 mIU/ml and I am not over weight. I consult a doctor and she said the lean pcos is formed now. So tel me what treatment is I wil preferred. Ayurveda or allopathy.
I am not able to gain my weight even if I am having my food properly. I am having right amount of calories per day.
I have diabetes and I am always feeling tired. At the morning cuz I do not know what to eat and I really want to change my diet routine.
Is masturbation is bad for a gym going person? And if not then how many times a week is ok for health and stamina and whats the ideal diet just after masturbation to not feel tired.
My father is 52years old he is diabetic patient. He is taking medicine (Zoryl MV 1) for his diabetes from few years. But from last 3-4days he is suffering from severe pain in his knees. please tell why it is happening? Is there anything about to worry? Please let me know how to get rid of this problem.
I do not have any diseases but then too I couldnt gain my weight its 47 and my age is 20 What could I do to gain my weight.
I am 22 years old male I started gym for the body development. I thought of taking supplements of proteins need your suggestion ?
What is ecology spondylitis. What should be the remedy? What are exercises are necessary to improve it?
Hello sir, I am 20 yrs old I have problem of mastaburation too much due to which I feel weakness please help me.
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.