Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjoy BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
From past 1 week, I did notice fluid coming out of my left breast but now it has almost stopped but I feel too weak and I feel like my body is supporting me. What would be the reason?
I 20 years of age and since from last two days I am unable to sleep at night. Its causing me sleep in day times please help.
Hello doctor, I'm Raghava im 24. I have been suffering with indigestion problem and gastric problems. Some times severe stomach pains also from the past 4 months. Can any one help me on this and suggest the doctor as well.
I have been having beers every day since the last 20 years. I have 4 to 5 beers daily. Age 47, weight 110 kgs, I also smoke. I have digestion problems and gastro problems. How can I quit drinking or decrease my breers. Please advice.
What is Type 1 Diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes develops when your immune system destroys the cells in your pancreas called beta cells. They are the ones that make insulin. Insulin helps to maintain glucose level in the blood. Glucose does not move into your cells if insulin is not present Because of insulin deficiency glucose remain non-utilized and its level built up in the blood. There is no particular cure for type 1 diabetes. Although, with proper treatment, individuals can live long and healthy lives.
Type 1 diabetes is more common in young age, but can happen at any age. Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes: Symptoms of type1 diabetes are ordinarily progressive and become obvious rapidly, over a couple days to weeks, and are brought on by high glucose. High glucose or high blood sugar can hurt numerous parts of the body, for example, the eyes, heart, blood vessels, nerves, and kidneys.
Symptoms of type 1 diabetes include:
- Urinating a considerable measure; this might be more noticeable around the evening time. The kidneys are attempting to dispose off the overabundant sugar in the blood. To do that, they need to dispose off more water. More water means more urine.
- Being extremely thirsty is very common. This happens if you urinate so frequently that you lose enough water to wind up dehydrated.
- Unnecessary reduction weight without attempting. This happens in light of the fact that you are dehydrated. Weight reduction may likewise happen in the event that you are losing those sugar calories in your urine as opposed to using them.
- Increased appetite is another symptom. You feel hungry on the grounds that your body is not utilizing all the calories that it can. A large number of them leave your body in your urine.
- Hazy vision. At the point when sugar develops in the focal point of your eye, it sucks additional water into your eye. This changes the state of the focal point and makes your vision hazy.
- Feeling extremely tired. You feel tired for the same reason you feel hungry. Your body is not utilizing the calories you are eating, and your body is not getting the energy it needs.
- Youngsters may lack enthusiasm for their normal exercises.
- Flushed, hot, dry skin.
- Loss of appetite, stomach pain, and nausea.
- Quick and heavy breathing.
- Anxiety, sleepiness, trouble waking up or coma.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.