Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay VarmaYour feedback matters!
After drinking cold water I face throat infection and catches cold it happen always I can't drink cold water anywhere in party. Help me?
For pimple free skin wash your skin twice a day using a gentle cleanser. If there are breakouts use a medicated gel prescribed by dermatologist.
- Exercise regularly
- Cut down on sugary, caffeinated colas and also foods laden with cornflour /starch as these disturb hormones.Eat fresh home cooked foods as far as possible.
- Consuming whole fruit is better than having juices as whole fruit has loads of natural fibre and antioxidants
- If the acne is moderate to severe ,you can visit dermatologist for sessions of skin peels to deep cleanse your skin.
I am having pimple and acne in my face since 2 months ago and I had tried many things to cure and prevent it but didn't work and my looking so bad so please help me in the same problem.
I used to drive 80 kms a day, in the evening im getting lower back and neck pain. Give me some health tips to heal pain.
I am 24 years old and working in a company. I feel very dehydrated. Would you please suggest me a way to hydrate me at a faster rate other than consuming a lot of water because I am drinking 4-5 ltr. Of water daily.
I have light pain in the lower right last teeth. I have seen a black hole in the mid. please advice medicines.
I am suffering from acne in my face also black spot on it. So give me some medicine name. Thank you.
Someone suggest me that take cinnamon powder with hot water for pcod Can you please guide me that when I can take this? Empty stomach or after meals.
Cellulitis is a serious bacterial infection that is characterized by red and swollen areas on the skin. The condition may spread quickly to other areas of the body. The most commonly affected areas of the body are the lower legs, although it affects other areas of the body as well.
The disease may affect either the outer layer of the skin or the tissues underneath your skin, from where it may spread to your bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If the condition is not treated on time, it may turn into a life threatening one.
- You may experience inflammation and redness on your skin
- The affected area may become tender and painful
- The area may feel warm
- Presence of skin rashes around the area
- Pus filled formations on the skin
- The skin may have a tight and swollen appearance
- You may run a fever
- Feeling dizzy and fatigued if the condition turns serious
This condition occurs when bacteria such as Streptococcus and Staphylococcus enter the body through cuts or cracks on the skin. Surgical incisions, cuts and insect bites are usually the causes of the infection. Some other risk factors include a weak immune system, diabetes and skin conditions such as eczema and athlete's foot.
The condition is treated by antibiotics. If oral medications do not work, then the medicine may be administered intravenously.
There are certain preventive measures which you can employ to minimize the risks of cellulitis:
- If you have a wound or cut in the body, make sure to apply ointments that help in killing the germs.
- Always wash your wounds with warm water and soap.
- Apply bandage to the area to prevent exposure to dust and bacteria. Make sure that you replace the bandages on a regular basis.
- On any sign of infection such as redness and pus drainage, consult a doctor.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin to prevent cracks on the skin.
- Take care while trimming your finger and toe nails so as to not injure the skin around the nail.