Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RoyYour feedback matters!
I have had sex for upto 8 times now. .now me and my partner have separated. Is there a way to tighten my vagina or regrow hymen. So that there would not be any problem in future?
I lost my forehead hairs two years ago, is it possible to regrowth my forehead hair by natural way without medicine's, if I shave my hairs on head will my forehead hairs grow back.
I am having pimples on my face from last 2 years. I applied so many lubricant's on face but there is no results. What can I do now, please suggest me.
Sir, I have some pimples on my shoulder and back skin. They are not hurting but they smudging some times please help me.
Hello Dr! I am 22 years old female. A few time ago I took two courses of antibiotic and they made me some how fat. But when I finished the course a few weeks later I got my previous body back with scars on chest and thighs. I don't know what to apply now to remove them. They look some how red and since one year they haven't vanished. Can you please provide me a natural remedy or medical remedy for this. I will prefer the one which is effective. My second Question is: What should a pregnant woman use at the time of her pregnancy to avoid scars on tummy?
I have a severe pain in my left side of stomach. I feel uncomfortable after taken heavy meal. Sometimes gastric problem also occurs.
I am suffered from belly fact. I want to reduce my belly fact. please suggest me reducing belly fact ways.
Smelly feet - the medical name is bromodosis - can affect anyone. It can be embarrassing and uncomfortable. The main cause is sweaty feet and there are simple steps you can take to help prevent this.
What causes sweaty and smelly feet?
The function of sweat glands is to keep the skin moist and therefore supple, and to regulate temperature when the weather is hot or while you are exercising. There are more sweat glands in our feet than anywhere else in the body. However, unlike sweat glands elsewhere in the body, the sweat glands in the feet secrete all the time, not just in response to heat or exercise.
Feet smell when bacteria on the skin break down sweat as it comes from the pores. A cheesy smell is released as the sweat decomposes.
The main causes of sweaty and smelly feet are:
- Wearing the same shoes every day. Feet become smelly if sweat soaks into the shoes and you wear them again before they are dry.
- Poor personal hygiene.
- Hormonal changes can cause feet to sweat more, so teenagers and pregnant women are especially prone.
- If you are stressed.
- A condition called hyperhidrosis, which causes you to sweat more than usual.
Not letting sweat accumulate inside your shoes is the most logical way of preventing smelly feet.
Preventing smelly feet
The best way to prevent smelly feet is good personal hygiene and not wearing the same shoes 2 days in a row. It's important to wash your feet every day and dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes. Teenagers especially should be discouraged from wearing the same pair of trainers all the time. You should also wear clean socks every day. Cotton or wool socks are much better than nylon.
If you're particularly prone to sweaty feet, you could:
- Use a spray deodorant or antiperspirant on your feet. A normal underarm one will work just as well as a specialist foot product.
- When you have dried your feet with a towel after a shower or bath, dab between your toes with cotton wool dipped in surgical spirit.
- Put detachable medicated insoles in your shoes. These have a deodorizing effect.
- Try foot-fresh socks. These are impregnated with chemicals to discourage the bacteria that break down the sweat and cause a smell. Some sports socks have ventilating panels to help keep feet dry.
- Wear leather or canvas shoes. In the summer, wear open-toed sandals. Go barefoot at home if you can safely.
- Sweaty feet can be treated with an antibacterial foot scrub, but avoid using these scrubs if you have broken skin or eczema.
These steps to prevent sweaty and smelly feet will usually help. If they don't, or you are worried about how much you sweat, seek medical advice.
Athlete's foot can also cause your feet to smell. You can treat this yourself with antifungal treatment available from a pharmacy. Seek medical advice if you're concerned or if the problem is not clearing up.