Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ronen Roy
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ronen RoyYour feedback matters!
I am 61 years old male retired govt. Servant. I am suffering from leg knee joint pain on both legs for more than 6 years. I am diabetic for past 1 year. Asthmatic for more than 40 years. For the past six months both legs muscles sprain over and below the knee on backside. Due to skin allergy or varicose vein problem I am having wound in the left lower leg not healing for about 4 months. I need advice for knee pain and wound healing.
I'm suffering from pain in my Lower Back. It usually pains when I sit for a Long time and during rushes.
Hello doctor, I am 26 year old boy and I am suffering from right rib pain from 10 days and I have consulted with doctors but still the pain is same, I am not getting relief from pain Please tell me doctor what to do?
HELLO. I'm 36 Yrs, I'm suffering from backbone, shoulder since 4 years. I couldn't bow down and stand long time. Many time visit bd Dr. Use some gel, medicine. But no benefit. please do help me soon. please help.
A broken nose, often referred to as a fractured nose or a nasal fracture, it is a crack or break in the bones of your nose. The bone that is more prone to getting fractured is the one over the bridge of the nose.
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications:
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
- Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
- Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
- Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
- Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
- Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
- Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
- Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
- Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.