Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rita KotharyYour feedback matters!
I have taken susten200 for five days for my periods. Stil I dnt get periods and today is fifth day that I have stoped susten200.
My wish clitoris orgasm before penetration or intercourse. If I give clitoris orgasm before intercourse, she will not enjoy intercourse. Now what should I do that she enjoy intercourse? I doing this same from 3 years Please help.
Hello sar my wife, s face chick dark spot problem like jhaiyan I need help to his clean n clear face. So please ask me the best treatment for jhaiyan.
I was eating homeopathy medicine for 1 month . But now my whole body has become very hot. What should I do.
I am 19 year old boy. I am facing constipation since 3 days and I have also some fever and headache from yesterday. How to get rid please help me earlier.
Rinsing your hair with vinegar before washing will help in treating dandruff in the hair. It will also make your hair clean and shiny.
I have skin problem my skin is very delicate whenever I come in contact of sun I get my skin tanned badly within seconds due to this I avoid sleeve less but still hands part exposed to sun gets tanned please suggest.
I am a 36 year old male . My problem is that whenever I eat something I have to rush to toilet immediately. Its about 10 years. Kindly solve my problem.
Hi i Am 36 yrs of old, my height 179 cm, weight 88 kgs, I have to reduce my weight, please suggest me the diet procedure, exercises.
Sir, I have been suffering a stress on my head all the time. So I can't concentrate on my studies. I am a chain smoker from six years. Is it due to of my smoking? please help me. Thank you.
I have got my period on 30 Dec I checked on kit nd result is positive but not show anything in ultrasound what can I do.
About 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from excessive hairfall in India. Excessive hair fall can be the result of certain illnesses, hormonal changes, over-use of hair products that contain chemicals or a poor diet. What you may not have considered is that you can also lose a lot of hair by combing it the wrong way.
Here are the 5 major causes of hair fall:
- Hormonal causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ring worms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.