Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rita KotharyYour feedback matters!
I have sunburn on my both hands since from 7years, I consulted my dermatologists but it is not cured yet, I just do not want improvement, I want this to be cure fully, can you please help me in this matter, can you please tell me name of some medicines which can cure my hand completely, please help in this matter asap.
I am 22 year old and i am suffering from throat pain I think it is because i am taking khaini(tobbaco) from 2 year consult me.
Last week one girl gave me lift to my college when she asked to sit back I got nervous and shivering why it happened to me is it any serious problem What happened to me can anybody say to me.
I have been suffering from thinning hair for the past 3 years. Almost 60% of my hair is lost. I am 20 when I checked internet I have come across with a prp treatment but the price for 6 month treatment is about 81000. I would like to know for a better treatment fair.
Sir iam suffering with slight giddiness/vertigo. My doctor suggested ecosprin and vertipress 8mg. After mri to brain. The report is that" small focal areas of abnormal signal seen scattered in the periventricular white matter on either side, of indeterminate nature, concern for ischemic/migranous white matter lesions" iam having neck pains also. The doctor told me that it is common after 45 years age. Use ecosprin tablet life long. Pl suggest me is this vertigo is due to what exactly. Iam 50 years old.
I'm having stomach ache since a week now, I've tried few medicines but no effect please suggest something useful.
I am suffering from throat infection since today's morning please tell me the medicine for this problem.
Hello Dr. I am a 33 year old female. My T3 is 85, T4 is 7.8 and TSH is 7.81. On the morning of the test I also registered low BP (which could be due to the 10 hours fast I was on for checking fasting blood sugar and was empty stomach for long) I began with a dosage of 75 mcg Thyroxine. First 2 days I experienced dizziness so on day 3 took a break .the dizziness did not come. On day 4 I took the Thyroxine again and felt very dizzy. Overall my health is good except that I feel tired easily and fatigued. I feel weak. My skin has recently began looking sallow. Kindly help with your expert advise if I need to continue with the 75 mcg or shift to a lower dose to begin with. Also, is the dizziness due to Low BP or side effect of Thyroxine 75 mcg? Kindly advise. Warm regards,
I am 34 year a week ago I have got to know that I have diabetes type 2, I am not on insulin. Can I take sugar free sweets. What is the permanent cure for type 2 diabetes.
Hey doc I used betnovate n for 3 yrs. Now I stopped using that completely. I am not using it since nov last year. Now my skin has became so dull and dark. There came small red blisters on my face My body color is fair as compared to face. I want my glow back. Thanks in advance.
I want to be pregnant. My last period started on 25 june and next will be on 22 july. We have intercourse on days 2 july, 4 july, 5 july and 7 july. Please tell me that can I pregnant in these days. Pls.
My son is 2 years old is suffering from fever cough and cold from one week and took him to nearest pediatrician he said viral fever but it has been more than a week now and temperature is low during morning by evening we observe high temperature, he is not having anything not even cerelac etc.
I have high fever since morning and whatever I am, I vomit. Even the medicines. I took paracetamol but vomit it too. I have eaten puri and kheer last night.
Dr. Sb. I m fatty & bulky wt. 108 Kgs. having BP & Diabetics both also cynus + Sleep hepnea problem , i do walk but no weight getting down..i m pure veg. no drinks & take food very simple..age 43 male , table job. suggest me how to reduce so that in future no serious problem catch..i m scared.
I have been suffering from heavy cough for past two to three days and while coughing, my head is spinning and paining for few wile and am feeling fatigue for wile and my digestion is also not in the proper manner.
The refreshing aroma of the lemon has a significant role to play in ensuring the health of people than just merely being used as food flavoring. Known to be loaded with potassium, antioxidants, calcium, Vitamin B, and various other nutrients, simply placing them in the bedroom can both mentally and physically improve one’s health. Below are some of the outstanding health benefits of this habit.
- Reduces stress: The failure of the activation of the receptors like adenosine A or 2A on the cell membranes is known to cause anxiety, insomnia and impaired transmission of dopamine. However, it is the citrus smell present in the lemons that help in soothing the mind and the body and relaxing the brain by activating the receptors present on the cell membrane.
- Improves air quality: A poor air quality inside the house not only makes the environment of the house an unhealthy one but also gives rise of airborne bacteria and germs. Keeping few sliced lemons near your bed not only freshens the air with its sweet citrus smell; but also absorbs the harmful bacteria present in the air, rendering fresh and clean air.
- Improves breathing: When it comes to getting rid of the stuffy nose that makes one restless and sleepless in his or her bed at night, keeping sliced lemons near the bed can do wonders. The gentle citrus smell of the lemons improves one’s breathing by soothing the nostrils. The inhaling of the smell of this anti-oxidizing and anti-bacterial fruit helps in keeping the nasal way clear. The essential oil limonene that this fruit contains helps in alleviating other breathing-related issues such as common cold or asthma as well.
- Great insect repellant: Without having to use any harmful chemicals that may cause skin and respiratory issues or damage the endocrine system, putting lemon slices near one's bed can serve as a great natural insect replant. Placing this little yellow fruit on the other side of one's bed room keeps all sorts of insects at bay. It is the strong citrus smell of this natural repellent that repels the insects.
- Lowers the blood pressure: The sweet aroma of lemons also has a role to play in reducing the blood pressure or maintaining it. Due to the calming effects that this fruit possesses, smelling lemons that are kept near the bed, helps to relax the body as well as reducing the blood pressure.
A lemon functions way beyond as a kitchen fruit or a simple flavoring agent. Based on the considerable numbers of therapeutic properties, a lemon should be there in the house, especially in the bed rooms, if you want to reap the magical benefits of this little citrus fruit. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.