Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjan MitraYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years old Height-5 feet 8 inch Weight-51 kg My weight is very low according to my height so what should I do?
Sir I don't know how this happened to me I felt that after bathroom there is a small boloon (around half cm in size) type pimple occur on anus and it doesn't pain nor bleed and it cannot be seen normally it can be seen only at the time of bathroom I am scared and don't know whether it is piles or something else Need you serious advise desperately. Thanks.
Hi. Please clarify the following. Increased weight by 7 kg in six month how to reduce fast. Feeling hungry during night by 11.00 0r 12.00 on. .not diabetic. Bit depressed. Severe snoring problem. Feeling dull sleepy and low energetic during day time. Severe acidic and stomach upset most of the times due to regular tea consumption. Awaiting for urearly reply.
I am 31 year old girl. I want to reduce my weight. It seems hard to loose the weight. Please suggest some easy and fast ways to reduce my weight.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
Sir I am a 18 years old boy and I am suffering for the pain of my teeth. I consult with many doctors and take various types to medicines, pain killers but nothing happens.
What is the best way to maintain our fitness and get rid of common stomach problems like gas, pain, etc?
I hit gym at 7pm and have one hour and thirty minutes workout daily which includes cardio, abdomen exercise and weight lifting.. My pertinent question is what should I take in dinner /post work out?
I had my first sex yesterday at inserting time it was upto half only and at night I. Got blood at wash time. But not periods I want to know why blood came?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache and vomit, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please tell.
The heat in summers can be dangerous. The heated summers bring along the medical conditions that need attention while enjoying sun-filled fun. It’s time to stock your cabinet with your summer arsenal. This year consider doing it with homeopathic preparations. They are safe, non-toxic with relatively simple guidelines for first aid use and equally effective for children and elders alike. The underlying principle of homeopathy involves taking a substance that can cause symptoms similar to those that a person is experiencing in illness.
The homeopathic remedies work rapidly to relieve pain, speed healing, and prevent infection. In addition, homeopathic treatments are safe, gentle, non-toxic, pleasant tasting and without side effects. In hot weather our body’s store of vital fluids and salts decreases as we sweat, taking with them nutrients we need to function healthily. This can lead to common problems such as dehydration and exhaustion, or even heat stroke which can sometimes be fatal.
Some of the symptoms include:
- Excessive sweating
- Cold and clammy skin
- Quickened pulse and breathing
- Muscle cramps and stomach pain
Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic and a safe way to help the body to replenish its store of the cell salts and nutrients it needs in warmer periods and help to relieve cramps, aches and fatigue. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines are:
- Calendula: This is an all-purpose medicine for many kinds of skin damage that many of us face during the summer season. When the skin gets damaged due to wounds, infection, prolonged sun exposure and even excessive pollution and dirt, one can try using calendula.
- Arnica: All that running around on the beach can easily give you sore muscles, while the heat can sap up your energy and leave you fatigued. In such cases, Arnica is the perfect homeopathic answer to your maladies. This medicine can be used for topical application if bought in its cream or gel form.
- Belladonna: Sun strokes, dehydration and over-exposure to the sun, in general, can give you a host of problems and conditions including heat headaches. In order to treat such conditions, one can use Belladonna, which is a homeopathic medicine used for sun-stroke related ailments and symptoms.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is also known as Rhus Tox. It is made from poison ivy extracts and is an effective drug when it comes to dealing with itchy rashes. These rashes may be caused because of exposure to oak, sumac and even poison ivy.
- Ledum: Ledum or Ledum Palustre is one of the best homeopathic drugs when it comes to treating insect bites during summers.
- Euphrasia Officinalis: This medicine is most commonly used for eye related problems that may come about due to sun exposure or excessive sweating and other heat related factors.
How to stay safe in sun
- It is always advised to drink plenty of water or drinks during summers, to cool down your body and to remain hydrated.
- If you are suffering from tiredness, headaches or any other conditions which may be aggravated in the warmer months, consult a specialised homeopath who will look at your diet, mood, sleep and lifestyle prescribe a suitable homeopathic remedy for you to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
How can I remove pimples and black spots and blow holes present on my face? What can I do for my oily face?
I am 19 years old I'm having aa problem I'm nt able to getup when I sleep if any thing happen I dnt even give an response even if anyone try to wake me up.
I am 47 years old male. I have hair loss problem and my hairs are whitening. Is any effective treatment for this?
Want a healthier toothbrush try keeping it dry!