Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghubibha Sen
Submit a review for Dr. Raghubibha SenYour feedback matters!
Evrytym I feel like ejaculating n d underwear gets a lil wet jst by talking 2 a girl or jst by wtchng a short picture or lil thought n night fall is a general problem n occurs very frequently. Everytym iv 2 stay up dat anything doesn't cms out even though I do meditation n yoga.
My mother is undergoing migraine tt still there is no relief .now she complains of ear pain with migraine .is there any other alternative medicine for pacinac 500 mg for migraine treatment. Plzz suggest ayurvedic treatment for migraine.
Puran Poli – Healthy or Unhealthy?
Gudi padwa is around the corner, this festive season is incomplete without puran poli right. Puran poli is a classic maharashtrian delicacy. It is a pan-griddled sweet bread stuffed with split yellow gram (channa dal) or red gram (toovar/arhar dal).
It has various regional names like paruppu poli in tamil, holige or obbattu in kannada, ubbati in konkani. The taste also varies from region to region. It is sweet and is circular like a parantha. It is a festive dessert. The stuffing is called puran and the parantha-like bread is called as poli.
But. Hold on if you think puran poli is bad think again every food has its merit and demerits, the key is to maintain moderation.
Puran poli is supposed to be a high cal food, right. It is upto you to make it healthy, use whole wheat flour instead of maida, use ghee sparingly.
Lets look at its merit:
- Puran poli made with whole wheat flour is rich in complex carbs, fibre, gives b complex vitamins, certain minerals. Dals as we all know gives give good amount of protein, what you all will be surprised to know is that this combination of cereal i.e. wheat flour and protein from dals will provide you with good quality protein, which can be compared to egg which is considered as high biological value with almost 100% bioavailability i.e. of excellent quality. This combination provides all the required amino acids which are building blocks of protein.
- Futher it has lot of jaggery which contains iron, cacium, potassium, phosphorus, it is releases energy slowly, as it is digested slower than sugar. Further jaggery also aids in digestion, as jaggery breaks and becomes alkaline in the digestive system.
- Addition of green cardamom powder, saffron, nutmeg powder, mace (javantri) powder which have essential volatile oils, boosts digestion and are antispasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Go ahead and enjoy this festive delicacy, but keep it as festive delicacy and do not gorge on it, it is to be enjoyed only during festival season.
Enjoy gudi padwa with puran poli.
Hie m divya m 24 years old my weight is 39. So can you guide me how can I gain my weight. Endura mass is good for weight gain.
I have a fair skin tone. But my hand, back and stomach are getting dark day by day. I'm worried about it. Pls help me.
I am afraid, because I am not able to have good shape of of my body in the sense that, my body is not growing as it happened earlier, I ate a lot of proteins, mass gainers etc, but I don't feel any progress in my bones rather I feel alot pain through it, so kindly help me out solving this problem.
My girlfriend has a healthy diet'n she is doing everyth'n possible to keep her face clear but her pimples keep coming back, please suggest us what to do, she cribs about it everyday, I feel very bad for her please help! Its about pimples and make her get rid of it!
Tips for Managing Stress
- Increase your sense of control over stressful situations, for example, by applying stress management techniques.
- Accept aspects of stressful situations that you cannot change or control and try instead to change the way you perceive and react to them.
- Talk problems over with people that you trust, get another perspective.
- Learn to think rationally and positively.
- Look after your physical health during the stressful period: keep fit, eat wisely, get enough sleep and don't resort to drugs and alcohol.
- Develop satisfying recreational / creative and social outlets.
- Make relationship your priority.
- Seek out opportunities for fun and laughter.
- Do something nice for someone else.
- Give time to plan ahead, decide on your priorities and set your goals accordingly.
- Improve you time management skills.
- Learn to say 'NO'.
- Don't try to do everything yourself, delegate more.
- Stop trying / expecting yourself to be perfect.
- Develop relaxation skills and relaxation a regular routine.
- Give yourself a break when you are tired / ill.
- At times of conflict, avoid taking things personally / blaming others; try to distance yourself.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes without condemnation.
- Be kind to yourself; stop putting yourself when you have achieved something.
- Live for the moment; don't waste time to worry about the future or regretting the past.