Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanta SamantaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm suffering from acne problems. Specially the acne marks now. Wanna get rid of if as early as possible. Could you please suggest me some high dose oral contraceptives or any gel which wouldn't cause any redness after use.
Painful menstrual cramps is a condition during periods in which a woman or girl has crampy lower abdominal pain, sharp or aching pain that comes and goes, or the pains which radiates to lower back and thighs. In some women or girl the cramps are associated with nausea, loose stools, headache and dizziness. Many women or girls have painful menstrual cycles.
During menstrual cycles, the uterus tries to expel out its lining and a hormone called progesterone is responsible for the uterine muscle contraction. The more the prostaglandin level, more painful the cramps.
Sometimes the pains are moderate to severe making it hard to do normal household work, job, or school-related activities during each menstrual cycle. Painful periods or menstruation is the leading cause of absence from school and work among women in their teens and 20s.
In medical terms it is called as 'Dysmenorrhea.'
There are two categories of Dysmenorrhea.
Primary Dysmenorrhea is menstrual pain that occurs around the time that menstrual periods first begin in healthy young women. In most cases, it is not related to a specific problem with the uterus or other pelvic organs.
Secondary Dysmenorrhea is menstrual pain that develops later in women who have had normal periods. It is often related to problems in the uterus or other pelvic organs, like
Intrauterine device (IUD)
Pelvic inflammatory disease
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Home remedies to manage the Menstrual Cramps-
Take a hot water bag and give hot fermentation to lower abdomen, lower back or thighs
Do light circular massage with your fingertips around your lower belly area.
Eat light but frequent meals.
Healthy nutritional diet is a great help
Side lying position with knee folded helps to relieve the pain
Take warm showers or baths.
Walk or exercise regularly, including pelvic rocking exercises
Loose weight if overweight
When to consult a doctor?
Severe pain associated with nausea/ vomiting
Increased or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Sudden or severe pain, especially if your period is more than one week late and if sexually active
No relief with routine medications
If intrauterine device (IUD) is inserted
Heavy bleeding with clots
Pain occurs at times other than menstruation, begins more than 5 days before period, or continues after period is over.
Even after eating much whu am I not able to gain weight? please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
My head is fully effected with dandruff and white hair I tried many remedies but no use please advice me the best solution.
मेरी बेटी को दस्त हो गया है, अतः बदबूदार है, और दांत आने जैसा संभावना मालूम पड़ता है, कोई उपचार बताएं।
I am in 3rd year engineering and my exams are near .i am feeling depressed and a lot of stress and tension is there bcz of exams .i think it will cause hairfall .so what can I do to face this problem and avoid hairfall due to stress during exams.
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1. Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.