Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradip RaychaudhuriYour feedback matters!
I have found I am having diabetes. It was 169 fasting. 229 after lunch. Can you prescribed me the diet plan which I need to follow.
Hello I want to know is Himalaya Tagara safe for a diabetic patient. Age is 53 and diabetes on the border line. Is it ok to have the pill?
I am 40 years old male, I have pain in my some finger joints and groins from 2 years. I am diabetic from last 24 years and thyroid from 1 year. What should i do?
Hi I'm diabetic since 20 yrs, it is seems to be under control, please diagnose my main problem asper Doctors advice I have GEOGRAPHY CAL TONGUE it was from last 15 yrs, All home, allopathy, ayurved.
I am a diabetic patient and recently my gall bladder was removed. What type of food habits I have to follow to keep good health.
Hi, She is 53years old. She is an thyroid patient. And she gets frequent pain under the foot. Somewhat bearable pain. She gets this pain while getting up from bed and placing foot on the floor. And Might get this pain after eating too. Please Suggest remedies. And why is it happening like that? Thank you:)
I am a 33 years old female, suffering from hypothyroid. I am not losing weight. I weigh 104 kg. Please advice me.
Hi, I am 45 years old male. Here are the recent blood test reports. HbA1c - 7.2 % and Mean Plasma Glucose - 179 mg/dL. & Fasting Plasma Glucose 137.15 mg% and Post Prandial Plasma Glucose is 151.75 mg%. - These results were taken on 27 April 2017. I had done a test on 6th Feb 17 and the results are as follows: Fasting Plasma Glucose 131 mg% and Post Prandial Plasma Glucose is 159 mg%..The results of the test done in June 2016 were as follows Fasting Plasma Glucose 111 mg% and Post Prandial Plasma Glucose is 113 mg%. And HbA1c was 6.5% and Mean Plasma Glucose was 154.1 mg/dL. Question 1.Am I a diabetic or pre-diabetic. Question 2: Should I start the medicine now or wait for 2 more months to take one more test and decide? Need guidance.
I am suffering from hyperthyroidism problem. A doctor consult me that don't take medicine if you once take medicine then life time continuing. Please advice.
My father having diabetes and suffering from chronic kidney diseases. Creatinine is 2.9 thus he need dialysis.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.