Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.