Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Md Nasir Ansari
Submit a review for Dr. Md Nasir AnsariYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and it is causing heavy pains throughout my joints all over in my body and they are getting stiffed please tell me what is the cure for this.
I am doing gym from last one year and reduce my weight from 87 to 77 kg but from last two months there is no change in my physique, when I talk to my trainer regarding this he suggest me to take injected test steroids while doing heavy workout with it, frequency of injections is 3 per week (one in 2 day) bt I am little worry about taking this, please suggest me what to do.
My wife 67 had undergone knee joint replacement after operation and rest she was to be discharged suddenly she could not breath normally after c.T.C.T scan, doctor said that she had blood clotting in right lung is it very serious ? she is under treatment of a cardiologsit. . I am worried about her health whether it is related with any cause due to knee joint replacement ?
I am 19 year old I have leg pain and I want leg fitness for stableand this is down from 3 months before and I have observed leg pain.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.