Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Md Nasir AnsariYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old and I am very slim. My height is 5.7 feet and my weight is 49 kg which is under weight.
I wish to gain weight and thus I eat a lot but after some time I feel my stomach bloated and have to flush it out. I have to gain weight so please help me with my digestion problem as how can I improve my digestion. I take 3 to 4 ltrs of water in a day. Thank you.
Sir my name is ranjeet Singh. My height is 5'11'but my weight is 51 kg. I want to gain my wight. What should I do?
How to increase weight? And my current age is 25 and weight is 50kgs, gender-male. If the given age is sufficient itz OK other wise how much the weight should there and what are things to be done.
Hi . My body is unfit please tell me some tips so that my body. All time remain fit. And my health all time strong.
A diet is something which takes a lot of effort and also a person’s will to become a better form of him or herself. After all the thought, persistence and work that goes into the process of planning the diet and the mental fortitude of going for it; can you imagine the disappointment which is inevitable when it fails? If nothing else, there are reasons why this is so!
- It takes time: When it comes to dieting, it is quite unfortunate to see people think of the process as a quick fix in order to meet a body target. It is often the case that these people slip back into their old dietary ways as soon as they can. Going back to eating things which are unhealthy is really bad after going on a diet as the weight of the person then starts to change. A change in mentality is required here as the person who goes on a diet should keep in mind the fact that a diet is something which is a change in lifestyle for the better and not a proverbial shot in the arm.
- Be realistic: Another reason why diets fail is on account of expectations of results which do not seem to be reasonable, by any measure. This happens to be the case in a surprisingly large number of instances. Results when it comes to health and fitness take a pretty long time to show; time which is spent consistently following the correct schedule.
- Don’t lose focus: While most diets are well intentioned, one of the issues when it comes to them is the fact that there is so much preparation behind it that when a person deviates even in a minor manner away from the plan, fatalistic thinking comes in and takes hold. In the end, the net result of all of this is the sad consequence that the diet is let go off. This occurs by the way of the person thinking that since he or she did cheat on the diet once, all is lost. It is to be kept in mind by a person who is in this sort of scenario that the fact that he or she did not follow the diet plan which had been set out but in its stead, completely contradicted it by the way of what was eaten, does not mean that he or she should give up!
Diets require persistence but they provide their benefits which are more than proportional! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 23 years old. But my body weight is not so good. It is only 50 kg. Its been 4 years with constant weight. Pls help.
Sir my face is very thin I am 22 years old only but look like 45 year old man what I will do get fat in my face.
I have pain in my hand and legs for so many days please give me some instructions to get relief from this pain I faced so many problems from this pain.
Helo doctor, I'm 22 year old my weight is around 62kg.My body is slim and I want a healthy body not muscular but a good body.I eat alot but its not effect my body.Please suggest me what I HV to do for a healthy body
Hi. I am 23 year old and I am having pain in my knee from last 3 weeks. I use to play cricket on sundays and I cant walk properly as well. What should I do?
What food items you need to avoid during first trimester? What kind of food you need to have on daily basis?
Now there is an irony. Can eating help you lose weight? Yes, it can, if you choose to eat the right thing. A lot of people think this 'right thing' to be bland, tasteless food or food eaten in very small quantities. It is the time we change the myth on it. There are plenty of diets out there that can help you lose weight but doing this without losing your nutrition, energy or mind requires that you choose the right superfoods as your ally. Allies who once come to your territory, stay loyal to their cause without compromising on your tastes. Take a look:
1. Water: OK. It doesn't count as food but it is a definite ally in your weight loss. Including 10 glasses of water in your daily diet is a great way to start. Drinking water before and after food with a gap time in between is said to be one of the classic weight loss formulas of all time. (Water half an hour before / after breakfast or 1 hour before / after meal but not even a drop in between)
2. Black beans: High in protein and fiber, this superfood will keep you full longer. It can be cooked in a variety of ways to suit local tastes and goes great with any accompaniment like brown bread. It comes as a plus that they aren't very expensive so you can stock on them easily. Crete a beans curry that can be easily topped with some onion and is good to go
3. Trick your taste buds: As such, pureed vegetables may not sound like a highly appetizing option. But add it to a dish you love like pasta or mac and cheese and it'll get gobbled without anyone knowing.
4. Fight belly fat with avocados: That stubborn belly fat is one mean thing to handle. Thankfully, you can now throw some avocados with your breakfast. The mono-saturated fatty acids in Avocados help lessen the belly fat while adding taste to the food.
5. Store some hummus: Old habits die hard. And midnight snacking is one of them. And as much as you cut and store celery sticks attractively, the hand automatically veers towards an unhealthy option unless, of course, you have some hummus handy. The tasty texture of this dish makes it an easy dip or spread making it a ready to eat homemade healthy snack option that doesn't pile on the pounds.
6. Apple cider vinegar: The qualities of this sour drink has almost elevated it to the position of a magical portion. From hair care to weight loss it helps in keeping you fit from inside out. Having two spoons of apple cider vinegar early morning on empty stomach with lukewarm water and there after having it 10 mins before your meal is said to help you lose weight. If the taste is not for you, there are ACV pills available in the market too.
If you are looking for a healthy non-diet option to lose weight and keep it off consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy?