Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Md Ehtesham
Submit a review for Dr. Md EhteshamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with herpes zoraster last 10 day and under going through server pain in my left hand side please suggest some effective medicine, presently I am taking combiflame। But not great result.
I started my gym 2 days ago. I am having body pain. Its too painful. What should I do to get rid of pain. My chest, hands, abs all are paining. What should I do?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hy. When I workout after I fell much pain in my all parts of body. What I do to relief it form pain.
My son got severe pain on sunday, it was diagnosed appendices what precaution he should observe and what are the remedies.
I am having head ache and body pains from last one month I have consult the doctor but not used so please suggest the treatment.
My upper back hurts and unable me to run or jump and my body cannot absorb shock as my back hurts what to do.
Just walked 5 km today in high sunlight without any umbrella and now body is paining a lot is a night sleep will recover this body pain.
Myth 1: pain is always caused by an underlying tissue damage
Fact 1: There need not be a tissue damage for pain to occur. In majority of the cases mere postural deviations, muscle tightness, inadequate joint range and reduced neural mobility, decreased soft tissue (fascia) flexibility can cause pain.
Myth 2: Degenerative changes in the joint (as seen in the x-ray and mri) is the primary cause of pain.
Fact 2: Movement dysfunctions like loss of the intrinsic joint play movements and adverse neural tension cause most of the pain, rather than degeneration.
Myth 3: Pain should not be treated based on radiological (x-ray, mri) reports.
Fact 3: Pain should be treated based on patient history and physical assessment. Radiological or laboratory investigations should be used only to rule out any potential red flag (harmful) pathologies. Ex; tuberculosisspine, inflammatory arthropathy, fracture, dislocation etc.
Myth 4: Treatment should be given exactly in the area of pain.
Fact 4: In most instances the cause of pain is present in an area distant to the site of actual pain and hence the treatment should focus on removing the cause of pain rather than alleviating the symptoms in the area of pain. Ex: most of the knee pain is caused by a dysfunction in low back (lumbar) and hip (pelvis) regions.
Myth 5: The painful joint should not be moved and weight should not be transferred through the joint.
Fact 5. Normal movement within the painless range is mandatory for the recovery and graded protective loading of the affected structures is vital for the re- modeling of the collagen in the soft tissues and functional recovery.
Myth 6: Pain is a disease and hence it should be treated.
Fact6: Pain is only a symptom of an underlying disease or a dysfunction and hence when the cause of pain is treated pain vanishes by itself.