Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj SinghYour feedback matters!
Are you a fast-eater? as a child most of us are told to slow down, chew the food well and only then gulp it down. Most of us have been told time and again to slow down and chew while eating. Yet, some people continue with the habit of eating fast. This might change if they knew what their speed of eating can do to their body.
Evils of eating food very fast -
1. Slows digestion - eating and swallowing fast means that the food has not been chewed properly. This delays and complicates the process of digestion. For proper digestion, the food needs to be broken down. Also, when we do not chew properly, the food that goes down the throat, is accompanied by lesser saliva, the enzymes of which are needed for the digestion to begin.
2. Can make you bloated - while eating in a hurry, chances are also there that we swallow air along without food. This makes are bloated and also gives us stomach gas.
3. Makes you eat more - to feel full, the brain and the stomach need to be at the same page to emit the signal of fullness. However, if you don't chew and just swallow, the brain-stomach coordination will break and you will end up eating more than what you need to.
4. Leads to weight gain - overeating will lead to problems like weight gain, indigestion, etc.
5. May choke you - more than thirty different muscles are required to swallow and if eating in a hurry, you increase the chance of food going down the wrong pipe, which can choke you.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have dandruff and they are not leaving my hairs. So hair fall is occurring what should I do to get rid from these both?
Suggest me some good diet to reduce fat in my body and to maintain the body too. I am working out in gym regularly.
My Age is 17 and height is 169cm. I want to increase my height. And does this happen if we get beard and moustache then my height will not increase.
How to reduce the muscles in the thighs. Gets rubbed with each other and burning. Could not walk during that time. Pls help me.
Sir/madam, now-a-days my hair fall rate is increasing I do not no why rather their is no change in my lifestyle the only thing is I increased my daily gym workout time bt all other thing like my diet n all r same, m using head&shoulder shampoo with pantene hair conditioner and almond oil on my head. please suggest me what should I do. Which oil I will use on my head and which shampoo. To decrease or remove hair fall becoz now its not bearable. Eagerly waiting for your ansrs. Ty.
I am feeling weak from few days. It seems like I have fever but there is no increase in my temperature. Why is it so?
Will Consuming milk and curd increases obesity? I am 106 kgs weight and having half litre of milk per day. Morning along with oats evening along with corn flakes. Only afternoon I am having curd of 100 ml. Kindly suggest me any changes I have to make. Shall I stop having milk or shall I continue.
Hello, I am getting pimples on my thighs and when it dries, it leaves black spot. I am having this problem from long time. One gets dries and other pimple pops out. So I feel very embarrassed when I see those black marks on my thighs. please help me out how to avoid such pimples and how to get rid of those black marks.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hi, I am Elumalai my age is 24 I am very lean and my weight is only 46 kgs I want become fat within 1/months any solutions for me.
By applying a few general rules you can make your life easy and comfortable.
1. You should change your pad after every 4--5 hours even though it may not be fully soaked as because the same pad for hours together-----from morning to evening can cause irritation of the private parts.
This is applicable especially for youngsters and college students who may be away from home for long hours for college or tuition or classes and surroundings may not be convenient.
2. Always carry 2 extra pads in your bag or purse and also a spare undergarment.
Sometimes during heavy flow days the undergarment may get soiled and can cause a lot of discomfort.
3. Always carry some tissue papers in your handbag. Especially during periods. They may come handy while using a public toilet.
4. Try keeping a small thin plastic bag in your purse for obvious reasons.
5. You can apply any anti fungal dusting powder to your private parts twice daily during periods after a bath. Having bath twice daily is advisable.
6. Some women suffer from rashes during periods. Try changing the brand of your sanitary napkin. Maybe the one you are using presently does not suit your skin type.
7. In case the rashes are too much. You can apply some anti fungal and anti bacterial ointment over the affected part. Candid -b is the one which is most widely available and you don't need a prescription for that.
8. Avoid wearing excessively tight pants and especially jeans. Some loose comfortable cotton clothing is advisable.
9. If you have too much pain during periods you can use otc medicines like tab. Cyclopam for pain relief. You should always carry a strip of this medicine in your purse.
10. Drink lots of water or juices or coconut water and keep yourself well hydrated.
A beautiful, glowing skin is something all of us desire. However, due to several conditions such as the sun, weather and other health complications, it is not very easy to maintain a glowing skin. There are several ways using which you will be able to get a healthy, radiant skin. Here is an everyday beauty regiment you must follow:
- Exfoliation: Without proper exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer forms on the skin surface, making it look dull and lifeless. By exfoliating, new skin cell development is encouraged. You can exfoliate your skin using moisturizers, toners and cleansers for making it glow naturally. Natural exfoliating agents such as oats, orange peel, lentil powder and Bengal gram are also considered effective.
- Detoxification: When the body gets overloaded with toxins, the skin is affected in certain ways. You must carry out detoxification by decreasing the amount of sugar and alcohol in your regular diet to get a soft and glowing skin.
- Nourishment: The skin requires proper nourishment with enough vitamins and minerals for a glowing appearance. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and repairs the skin from within, making it healthy. As a result, you get a soft, supple and glowing skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants. Essential minerals and vitamins should be externally applied to the skin surface. The skin cells absorb these nutrients and as a result, you get a glowing complexion.
- Diet: Digestive problems cause skin impurities, and thus a proper diet is required for maintaining a healthy, radiant skin. You should consume food items such as nuts, fish, white meat, grains, brown rice and vegetables like tomato and broccoli for a glowing skin.
- Hydration: You must drink lots of water for proper flushing out of toxins and their elimination from your system. The skin cells get pumped, resulting in a fuller and glowing skin. You must consume more than 2 litres of water regularly.
- Proper sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep for overall rejuvenation and repair. Insufficient or interrupted sleep affects your body, and the skin gets affected as well. It loses its lustre and glow. Hence, proper sleep must be a part of your everyday regimen.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants fight free radicals and give you a beautiful and radiant skin. You have to consume substances, which contain natural antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E. Damaged skin is repaired when you get enough antioxidants, giving it a glowing appearance.
You should try to keep away from stress as much as possible and undertake some form of physical activity regularly. Proper pimple and acne care is also necessary if you want to maintain a glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have dark circles under my eyes. After my second pregnancy it seems more dark. Very much tensed about it. How can I relieve from it. I take proper sleep &healthy diet also. Still these are. So dark.
I am 19 years old and I'm having a rapid hair fall, can you suggest me with suitable precautions to be taken to decrease my hair fall.
She is suffering from back pain and neck pain from last 6-8 months and she is a student so she has to sit for long hours to study and she has to attend college where she has to sit so what's the problem with her. Can you suggest few measures to get rid of that? And she also suffers from insomnia means she is unable to sleep at night she just don't feel sleepy at all but during day time that affects her she feels drowsy then for all day but she doesn't feel like sleeping at night. So please suggest some medications or some measures?
Protein comes in ample amount from foods such as meat, eggs, legumes, dairy products, soy, and fish. It serves as the building blocks for the body's cells, muscles, skin, tissue, and organs.
Although, both chicken and egg are infused with high amounts of protein, they do vary on the grounds of the actual protein content per serving. So which is a better source of protein?
Nutritional facts of 100g chicken
Nutritional facts of 100g eggs
Both chicken and eggs are a low calorie and high protein option. However, chicken contains double the amount of protein than eggs per serving, emerging as a clear winner. Not only that, chicken also contains less cholesterol in comparison to eggs, making it a much healthier food choice.
Nevertheless, eggs possess a number of other health benefits, and should not be ruled out of your daily diet.
1. Eggs contain riboflavin or Vitamin B2 in abundance, which helps in improving your metabolism
2. Egg whites are a rich source of Vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper, all of which are essential for the proper functioning of your body
Even though both chicken and eggs are almost equally healthy, the key to proper health is to eat all you want but in a moderate manner.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Dos -assure the patient
Clean bite site with antiseptic
Immobilize the affected part
Don't - dressings
Incision and suction
Baba and tantric therapy.