Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm 25 year old woman. I'm suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, fear and depression from past 1 year. My doctor has prescribed me betacap 40 (at morning) and prothiaden 25 (at night), he has also prescribed lonazep 0.25 if I get a panic attack. I have heard that one of the side-effect of lonazep is that it increases the suicidal thoughts in people is it true? I cannot handle that side effect. I have ready suffered from those thoughts. please help.
I hv eye pressure problem from last 2 year. It remains around 30. Also there is redness in eye. Pls advice for keeping low pressure and remove redness of eye.
I hve dandruff problem. I think its due to changing my shampoo. Now I am using same shampoo. But still itis not reused.
I am suffering from fever. I am a lot of hydrating. please hel me sir. I am very unhappy now. please give me suggestion.
I am suffering from pimples. I tried many creams to getrid of this but I can't please help me in this regard. How can I getrid of this?
I am facing a issue with digestion also I have done my LFT test and found SGPT is 48. 9U/L as Normal range is 5-40U/L Kindly assist me to for medicine so I can control it.
Angelina jolie's revelation for her family history of cancer and brca mutations has really benefitted genetic labs, who are getting more and more requests for brca testing from doctors and patients.
The point which everyone is missing out on is that not every patient with breast cancer requires this test. Another important thing which is being left out is the pre-test counseling, which highlights the implications of a positive and negative test.
In India, the test has to be offered judiciously because indian ladies will not readily agree for bilateral mastectomies or salpingo-oophrectomies, if the test comes positive.
It is best to consult your breast onco-surgeon or genetic counselor before ordering these tests.
My mom is concerned about keeping her Diabetes in check. What should be recommended to her. She is 47 years old now.
Hi sir I am using skin lite. Is it good or bad tell me. please suggest better cream for glowing face whitening cream. Any side effects for skin lite. please suggest better cream for whitening colour to face. If I stop using skin lite black spots ate coming under my eyes. Olz suggest better cream any.
Being the first day, it is always the hardest. Try to keep yourself away from all kinds of cravings as you will be consuming only fruits. You can consume all the fruits, excluding grapes, bananas, litchi and mangoes. You can have them in any quantity you like. It is suggested that you consume more watermelon, lime, oranges, apples, pomegranates, strawberries and melons. You can eat 20 times a day, but you should eat only fruits.
Like the first day, the second day is 'all veggies day'. You can eat nothing but vegetables and only vegetables. Boiled or raw vegetables will do. You can even begin your day with a boiled potato and a teaspoon of butter. This is done in order to give the body enough energy and carbohydrates for the day. But after that only raw and boiled vegetables. Only one potato this day is enough, don't consume more than that. Adding a pinch of oregano or basil seasoning to make the vegetables more edible is perfect. Day 2 is a calorie free day with a good amount of fibre and nutrients. If you make it through day two, you are definitely dedicated!
Day 3 is a combination of day 1 and 2. You can eat the mentioned fruits and vegetables. Eat any quantity and any amount you like and drink lots of water as directed. You need to avoid potatoes on day 3 as you are getting enough carbohydrates supply from the fruits. Your system is all set to burn the excess pounds.
Everything has its perfect time if you believe in this saying then you're right. Remember how you were told not to eat bananas on the first three days? well on the 4th day of the vegetarian diet for losing weight, you have the liberty to eat up to 6 bananas for the whole day. You can drink up to 4 glasses of milk. You must have heard that bananas help in weight gain, however in this diet, they act as a source of potassium and sodium for the body. Since the intake of salt is reduced, bananas will do the job.
You can also have one cup of a highly diluted soup for a meal. The soup should consist of capsicum, onions, garlic and tomatoes. You can drink it only 1 time a day, it is only to refresh your taste buds from all the vegetable and fruit intake.
Day 5 is a festival day for you, as you can have a tasty meal. You can munch on tomatoes, sprouts and cottage cheese, also known as paneer in India. You can also add soya chunks to you meal. Make a tasty soup with the mentioned ingredients and drink it. Make sure to increase your water intake on day 5.
You can eat up to 6 tomatoes and increase the water intake with 1/4 of the daily consumption. This is done in order to cleanse your body from uric acid. The tomatoes are for the fibre and digestion process. The water will purify your body from all kinds of toxins.
Day 6 is a little different today 5. You will be eating sprouts, cottage cheese and other vegetables but by excluding tomatoes. No tomatoes on day 6, avoid them. The tasty soup and lots of water should help you through your day. Vegetables will provide vitamins and fibre to your body. You will already notice a change in your body by this time. Continue consuming a good amount of water every day.
The last and final day of the diet plan. This is the most important day. You will be feeling light with your toes and happy inside out. You can have fresh fruit juice, one cup of brown rice or half chapati and other vegetables you would want to eat. You can complete your day with the consumption of water. That is the whole diet plan for 7 days. If you can follow it strictly, no one can stop you from gaining a healthy and slimmer body. The below tips will help you to plan your 7 days effectively.
- No fruit juices allowed in the first 6 days. Try to increase water intake to 15 glasses by the fifth day
- Completely avoid tea coffee or alcohol. You can replace these with black tea, black coffee and lime water (all these are without sugar)
- A 45-minute workout on alternative days will help you get the best results.
- In case this weight loss program you are undertaking is for a particular occasion, try it 2 months beforehand with 2 to 3 days gap after every 7 days.
- Vegetables can be taken in salad form or eaten as a whole. You can dress it in squeezed lemon, herbs, garlic or even white or wine vinegar. Nothing else should be added to this.
- The soup recipe given can be consumed in unlimited quantities. It will be a pleasure to eat while you are following this diet regime. In case you do not like the ingredients, you can add other vegetables like cauliflower, corn, peas, asparagus, cabbage and others. Try to stay away from all type of beans (kidney, lima, pinto etc) they are said to be high in calories.
Impression: subcortical edema at left frontoparietal region for my mother. She doesn't recognize my family members. She is talking continuously some family matters of past related. Let and daily work like cooking washing and some daily regular ladies work, whether it is a psychological problem or it is a neuro related problem please give me a suggestion regarding issue to whom I have to approach. She fell down once and then onwards she is behaving in this way. Please guide me sir, I am working as a sales executive in showroom.
I am 20 years old and eat gud healthy food but my problem is im nt gaining weight so wt should I do to increase my weight. I have pimples on my nose and both sides of the nose.
I am getting cough and cold very frequently from child hood on wards I took many medicines but of no use.
I have a combination skin. My forehead, chin and nose are oily and rest of the face is dry. I don't know what products to use to clear my face from all dirt and then what moisturizers or lotions would be best for me. I am really confused. Please help me suggest.
6mahine se ENT doctar ki dawa kha raha hu sr problem badti ja rhi h kuch samaz nhi aa raha h ab to gala itna jada dukh raha h ki sahen nhi kar pa rha hu aisa lag raha h gale me koi fhoda h vindos copi me bhi kuch nhi aaya ab batao mai or kya karu cancer ki test kar sakta hu kya.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.