Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Malati Das GhoshYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir . My name is Aditya and I am 25 Years Old . From past more than two years I am suffering from E.coli infection in Semen. I feel pain while ejaculation and after ejaculation situation become aggravate . I tried different different antibiotics but now I think I became antibiotic resistance. I am sick of this disease . I am in depression. I am not able to understand what to do or what not to do. Please help me.
I am suffering from very weak concentration and focus problem along with anxiety disorder. Request you to help me with solution.
Suffering from Premature ejaculation and low libido. Non smoker occasional drinker. No other medication and non diabetic. Please prescribe ayurvedic medication and cure.
I have lots of tension about my exams I should get early in the morning and start reading. Lots stress with headache. How I can reduce my stress and headache.
I am 54 and recently I have developed flying phobia. Being a humanitarian worker I have travelled a lot in the past but now I am very scared. Pls advise what can I do?
I am addict to the smoke. I wanted to quite smoking. But anyhow I control maximum 2-3 days after that I cannot control again I started smoking what should I do.
Hi. My father had Parkinson disease.Is this hereditary? also how can I improve my nervous system? any supplementary or medications. please advise. Thankx.
What is the reason behind anxiety, depression? I am going through this from last 6 years it getting worst now. My skin, hair, energy level got affected cause of this? Please let me know how to get out of this.
I have a habit of smoking, I want to stop it but am not able to leave this. So can you help to stop smoking
I am 26 years old and I am addicted to alcohol from 2-3 years and I tried a lot to quit but I failed. Please give me some type of solution.
I am 23 male. I made plans and I am good at everything I write in plans. I don't have sense of time and I wasted last 5 years thinking why am I so careless and lazy and started feeling low about myself. I was previously patient of depression and treated for that but in a row I become patient of chronic procrastination I think. I don't bath for week though I use to live very hygienically. I am treated with valporic acid by my doctor and I feel frustrated with each and every day as I am not doing anything just distracting myself into something else. Please help me I wasted so much of time that I cant afford to be unhealthy for a second.
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special effort in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a happy sexual life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.