Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kameshwar Prasad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kameshwar PrasadYour feedback matters!
My wife 43 years old and always wet vagina from the last more than 3 years We try many doctors but unable to get permanent solution.
I am told by some aged persons. That they were advised by some ayurveda doctors to take. Lemon juice Honey hot water together in the morning in the empty stomach to cut the cholesterol levels. Is it correct. I am male 58 years with mild diabetic problem and on Metformin 500 mg twice daily. Can I take the above daily.
I am 48 years female, post menopause, after ageneral check up, serum test - ( total cholesterol - 185, triglycerides - 193), whether I need to take medicines
What should I do? My hairs are turning white when I was 8years old and now when am 19. Maximum of the hairs r white. What should I do? How to get them black again. Is regular dyeing helpful? What medicines should I take.
My weight is 90 kg and height is 5.10. I want to loose my weight can I try the fat burner. Its have side effects to my health or not?
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!