Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Irfan KhanYour feedback matters!
I have kidney stone with uti infection I have pain in my both side. I had bleeding before my periods and after that I am not feeling good.
I am 18 years old and I am a male I have been suffering from fever I tried various medicine and get checkup from number of doctor it comes again and again.
I have a very fatty stomach size of 38 and I am doing exercise but it is not decreasing the size as well as side fat please say me what should I do.
I am 18 year old male. And i am facing problem of white pimples on my face for two months. Help me. please suggest any natural process also.
Dear sir or madam. I am arafa. I want to ask for my husband. He was 26 year old. But his weight is 85. He is so fat. Can you help me plz?
I facing the problem of obesity and pain all joint due to office work please suggest me best option?
Had my periods on 2nd of a month and then 2 weeks from then. I got sudden bleeding at an interval of 2-3 days till 21st of that month. And after that on 24rth day of the same month I had sexual intercourse with my partner.in which he pulled out before ejaculating. Is there any chances of pregnancy. When will be my next period if it's cycle length is 35-36 days?
When ever I shave my face I get Pimples on my face after shaving. What is the reason behind it? Which Medicine should I prefer for these? Should I consult a Skin specialist?
I suddenly felt uneasy at night after being normal measured my BP, it was high so I took pill to make BP normal and couldn't sleep properly. And in morning again I measured my BP and it is still high 210/130. What should I do now and are there chances that I had Heart Attack at night.
How can I gain weight by natural process. Can you tell me the reason for not gaining weight? And within which days I will gain weight?
I am suffering from sexual performance anxiety. I am a virgin but I was unable to perform last week due to erectile dysfunction .i am very depressed how can I overcome this nervousness and gain confidence. Mention that I have faced any issue while masturbating before this incident.
Hello Doctor, Mujhe last days kafi fever reha or mere cell last 20000 he but i am admit in the hospital but ab me theek hu but weakness bohot hai or sath me legs me kafi pain rehta hai. So please help me jiss se meri legs ka pain kam ho or mujhe se theek se chala jye. Dr. is time mere cell to theek hai but hand me sujan bohot hai. please help me.
Usg report says that polycystic ovary with low volume. And prevoid residual urine 75mul whereas post void residual urine 105 mul. What is the reason for such urinary retention? Can STD is one of the cause? Though sex for only two times and with condom can their still be risk of STD?
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"