Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ila SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am male and 23 years old. I am suffering from piles and constipation. I always suffers from constipation. Please suggest me some thing normal treatment or diet so that I may get relief from constipation.
My mother is 63 years old. She is diabetic. She was suffering from severe loose motion. Dr. Has advised her for mung dal khichdi and electrolyte. She has become very weak. Please advice what can be given apart from khichdi and electrolyte.
I am 19 Years male my hairs are falling Atleast 15-20 daily while taking shower but hairs which have fallen helps to grow new hair or it will start losing day by day.
I am sixty year old. I am suffering type 2 diabetes for about ten years and under regular treatment. For last about three months I am not able to have sound sleep and feeling tense mentally all time. I am also having acute constipation now a days inspite of taking laxatives and having hardness in my stomach. I am taking one tablet of amryl m2 twice in day i. E. Morning / evening and one tablet of trajenta in the afternoon as advised by doctor for diabetes. Can you guide me to set my stomach right free from constipation and also mind tense free so that I can sleep well in the night.
Sir I am unable to perform long with my girlfriend. It last for maximum 4-5 minutes which is frustrating.
Hello. Sir! I am 24 years old'male" Sir is there any medicine or process to make height growth? Bcoz my height is 5.1 inc n I am nt hppy with my height. Sir plss suggest me something it is my humbly request u.
I have problem in my right side ear. Some itching is there slight one inside it. Even I cleaned my ear wax by a doctor last month. But he said that itching will be gone by a week. And also it also creates some pain in my right side of head and neck also. I irritates sometimes also. Please help.
Excessive and persistent pain in the feet as well as the ankle joints could point at the existence of a condition known as flat foot pain. This happens due to the difference between a normal foot and a flat foot. While a normal foot will have an upward arch under the foot, right in the middle, the flat foot does not have such a support. This arch is usually formed by the tendons and ligaments that help in rendering support to the foot as well as stabilising the rest of the body. When these tendons and ligaments become weak, the arch begins to diminish before finally disappearing, which leaves the patient with a flat foot.
This can be a painful condition. Let us look at the ways in which it may be cured.
- Foot Wear: When you are suffering from this condition, it is important to wear comfortable and supportive foot wear like shoes, sandals and slippers which can support the arch and help in giving stability to the rest of the body. Besides looking for shoes that will provide the right amount of comfort, one can also use additional support like insoles that will help in giving comfort while you are walking, standing or running.
- Orthotics: These are tools that can be recommended by your doctor in order to help in minimising the pressure that one feels in the foot. The orthotics usually distributes this pressure by giving much needed additional support to the arch of the foot. These tools also help in realigning the foot’s ankle with its bones as well as the joints, which can help in successfully treating this condition to a great extent. They are usually customised as per your exact foot shape and size, as well as the problem you are facing, so that you have plenty of support when you are using your feet for varied activities.
- Arch inserts and wraps: If your normal shoes are lacking the arch support that you require for flat feet, then you can also invest in arch inserts and wraps which will reduce the pain and prevent it from reoccurring. Also, these will help you to remain standing or walking for longer periods of time, as they add that extra bit of support to your feet for normal functioning.
- Surgery: If the various non surgical treatments do not help you over a period of a few months, then it may be time to speak with your podiatrist or orthopaedic specialist so that you can go in for a surgery that will fix this problem. This kind of surgery will help in stabilising the feet and ankle bones by applying corrective foot support.
I am 20 years old guy. Actually there is a problem with my chest nipple. It's awkward to say but. It's not normal. It's structure is kinda puffy type and it's become like a outgrown. I was thinking at first it is gynecomastia, that's why I went to an endocrinologist, he suggested me that's it's not gynecomastia. I went to another surgeon he told me it would be fine if I get some fat in my body, because I am so much thin. I am worried about it. What should I do now?
If an asthma patient is taking medicine regularly, how much time is required to cure asthma disease properly? Which is the better tablet for diagnosis asthma?
Im 23 years old married. Im having dark circles under my eyes. Im takiñg good diet, good sleep even it is not reducing. Plzz help me.
Please help me with an immediate remedy of ear pain. My ear is paining very severely since this morning.:(
I feel very depressed. What should I do to over come from that. I do not want to stay there any more. So please gimme a solution.
Pre-eclampsia may affect some women during the second half of their pregnancies or after they deliver the baby. Ladies suffering from pre-eclampsia show symptoms like hypertension, problems in retaining fluids (oedema) and large amount of protein in their urine (proteinuria). If it is not treated in time, it can cause a lot of complexities during the pregnancy and even after the delivery. Pre-eclampsia increases the risk of harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. The real reason for pre-eclampsia is still unknown, but it is believed that it is thought to occur when there is an issue with the placenta (the organ that connections the child's blood supply to the mother's). Pre-eclampsia in pregnant women often goes undiagnosed.
Women may present with headache, visual disturbance, pain in upper tummy, nausea, vomiting and rapidly progressive oedema. Complications of placental insufficiency can lead to IUGR(Intrauterine growth restriction), placental abruption and in severe cases, if left untreated, intrauterine death. It may affect women`s kidney, liver, cardiovascular, brain and blood clotting systems in severe cases.
Complications: As pre-eclampsia develops further, it can create complications in retaining liquid (oedema). Oedema is responsible for causing sudden swelling of the feet, lower legs, face and hands during pregnancy. It occurs in the lower parts of the body, for example, the feet and lower legs and increases gradually during the day. In case the swelling is sudden, and affects the face and hands, it could be a result of pre-eclampsia.
Risks: There are a few factors that could increase your risk of falling prey to pre-eclampsia. This might require immediate treatment. These are:
- If it is your first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia will probably happen during your first than the ones that will happen later.
- It has been 10 years since you were last pregnant.
- You have a family history of the condition. For instance, your mom or sisters have had pre-eclampsia.
- You had pre-eclampsia in a past pregnancy. There is an around 20% chance that you will experience the condition again in later pregnancies.
- You are in your teens or are more than 40 years of age.
- You have a current medicinal issue like diabetes, kidney problems, headaches or hypertension.
- You were obese towards the beginning of your pregnancy (your body mass index was 30 or more).
- You are expecting multiple babies like twins or triplets (this spots more strain on the placenta).
The main indication of pre-eclampsia in the unborn baby is slow and stunted growth. This is brought about by poor blood supply through the placenta to the child. The developing child gets less oxygen and less supplements than it is supposed to. This can affect the growth and development of the child. This is called 'intra-uterine growth restriction, or 'intra-uterine growth impediment'.
Treatment: Bringing down the blood pressure and dealing with the symptoms in a proper manner can help in managing pre-eclampsia. Delivering the baby is the best way to treat pre-eclampsia. If it is confirmed that you do have pre-eclampsia, you'll be asked to stay in the hospital until your baby is delivered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.