Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D KarmarkarYour feedback matters!
Respected doctors, I'm 23 years old and unmarried. My scalp is getting thin. Left and right ends of my forehead are becoming bald. So kindly please help me how to get thick hair and stop bald forehead. please give me a long explanation and suggestions.
Lately I've been feeling very tired and irritated even though I don't do much physical tasks, what can be the problem?
I am very Fat. I tried many exercise. But I am not able to loss weight. How I can loss more weight in less time?
I am 27 years old. There's something strange happening to me. Which I never experienced before. First it started from the thigh. Its very painful. Its like splinter pricking deep in the skin. Sometimes the pain is like electric shock. This then was experienced in foot. And then fingers.(Right side) Because of this pain. I am unable to pick any thing. It hurts badly if something just touches my finger. Even slightly Its even becoming hard for me to eat .please reply soon.
Risk factors for Depression:
• Depression in a close relative
• Major life stress
• Recurrent stresses
• Broken relationship
• Child abuse
• Family break-up
• Substance abuse (e.g. alcohol, marijuana)
• Social isolation—due to race or sexuality
• Sexual maladjustment
• School failure
• Health problems
How to remove pimples and black spot from face. Natural Solution to Remove pimples and black spot from face.
I have the skin problem. Every summer season I am getting itching in my legs and hands. I taking the treatment more than 10 years. But not getting cured.
I am 32 male. My height is 170 cms and weight is 74 Kgs. My waist is 36.5 Inches. I am feeling the my waist is more. Is is correct waist according to my height, height and age. If no kindly give me tips to reduce my belly.
I'm getting depressed frequently and also it takes a lot of time for me to recover from that. Also I'm loosing my concentration and focus due to that. What should I do in order to keep myself in a good state of mind?
I had a fair skin tone and over the years the sun tanned my skin. Now face and arms are real dark and is kind of hard to say its the same body while I remove the shirt anyway I can regain my colour. Help.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I have dark spots on my Cheek's. I want to get rid off them completely without using any medicine. So please suggest me some natural remedies to get rid off them.
I have pimple and black spot on my full face from last 2 years I tried everything to treat this but I get no result so what to do now.
I am a 28 years old single girl. My problem is my skin is so tanied. I take precaution also but not working please suggest me the best advise.
1). Processed meat
Different kinds of methods used for preserving and processing the meat, including pickling, curing, salting, smoking, chemical usage, etc, can also become source of cancer diseases. These preservatives have nitrate and sodium nitrite which are proved carcinogens.
2). Gmo foods
Gmo stands for genetically modified organisms. It includes all kinds of plants and their products which are developed using modern techniques from biotechnology and inter disciplined sciences. Nowadays, most of the fruits and vegetable crops are being developed using some or the other kind of genetic modification. Hence, it is good option to buy foods which are non-gmo verified and certified organic foods.
3). Smoked/burned foods
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are produced when the foods are smoked or barbecued. Such chemicals create increased risk of cancer. In the recent studies, it has been found that eating smoked or burned foods increases the chance of pancreatic cancer by nearly 60%.
4). Foods having artificial sweeteners
Those who are in misconception that artificial sweeteners are healthy compared to normal refined sugar, will have to come out of their misleading opinions. Otherwise, they would have to pay huge. Foods & beverages having these artificial sweeteners are rich in saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, etc are very much dangerous as they can cause cancers.
5). Sweetened beverages
Recent studies have shown that those who consume more amounts of soda will have more chances of getting cancers. The excess sugars accumulating in the body will form best medium for the growth of cancerous cells.
6). Fried food items
Fried food items are tasty and they also posses the risk of health disorders including cancers. Frying the food items in pre-heated oil will produce toxic aldehydes which have the ability to cause health hazards like cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, etc.
7). Contaminated foods
Usage of pesticides will contaminate fruits and vegetables. The residues of these pesticides are found on fruits and vegetables even if they are used at the time of cultivation. These chemicals increase the chances of getting cancers and also reduce iq levels in children.
8). Microwave popcorn
Popcorn bags should not be kept in microwave as the perfluoroctanoic acid (pfoa) present in these bags will have all the potential of causing pancreatic, testicular and hepatic cancers. When the popcorn is microwaved along with the bags, the toxic chemical vapors will be absorbed by the popcorn, thereby reaching our body.
9). Hydrogenated oil
Most dangerous aspect of hydrogenated oils is that they have the capability to change the cell membrane structure. Because of this reason, cells become more susceptible for cancers. Make sure to purchase foods which are labelled to be free from hydrogenated vegetable oils.
10). Canned food items
For keeping the food items intact and fresh for longer periods, canned foods are mixed with different kinds of preservatives and chemicals. Sometimes, these chemicals react with the metal of the can, thereby becoming fatal. Such chemicals can disturb normal hormonal levels in the body leading to wide range of health risks like cancers.