Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D Karmakar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D KarmakarYour feedback matters!
I'm 20years old guy and since 2 years I'm becoming more aggressive I have become short tempered I don't why before this I wasn't like this and I always fight with my life partner on silly things without understanding it and even I get angry on my mother for silly reason and I always feel I must control my anger but for few days I behave good but again I become aggressive now I'm worried how should I cope up with this problem. And now my mood switches over again and again. I can't feel happy. And in aggression I say anything to mom and partner. Please help me I tried alot to change my behaviour, level of understanding but I failed. And this is why I can't concentrate on my Final year. Please suggest me.
Urine culture is a test in which we investigate cause of urinary tract infection.
1. Sample collection: have a sterile container ready from any chemists shop. Clean the genital area with soap and water. Dry with a clean towel. Discard first few drops of urine. Collect the remaining urine in sterile container. Without touching or contaminating the sample. This is known as clean catch midstream urine collection for urine culture.
2. Processing in lab: in short to tell you a specific quantity of urine usually 0.01ml will be aseptically spread over a agar plate. If bacteria are present they will grow from urine on the plate. These bacteria will be identified either by automated machines or manually by putting biochemicals. Once the bacteria is identified microbiologist will decide whether to report or not. Then antibiotic susceptibility will be put. This can be by automated machines or manually. The whole process will take at least two to three days.
3. Result and interpretation: the report will say that this bacteria in significant numbers is isolated in urine. E. Coli is the commonest organism. If the bacteria is more than one lac in one ml then the number is significant and one needs to take antibiotic. In the report antibiotics which have sensitive written against them will kill the bacteria and the ones which have resistant against them cannot be used to treat the infection.
I lost someone close to me 3 years ago since now I feel so depressed and used to cry all the time while sitting alone please suggest me what should I do Thank you.
Why is stretching so important before or after a workout?
Stretching often takes a backseat in most workout routines. This happens significantly more with men than woman, and can lead to a disaster in the gym. Stretching is just as important, both before and after your workout, as it helps in preventing injury. It might not be the most vigorous of exercises, but both static (stretching in one fixed position) and dynamic (stretching in variable positions) stretches are beneficial to your body, and will help in keeping it fighting fit till the next session. So what does stretching help with?
This is a no-brainer. Stretching helps in keeping the body flexible and nimble. It stretches out those muscle groups that aren’t used in most major workouts, and helps cut down on the nervous involvement of unwanted muscles during workouts. Post-workout stretching helps keep the tendons and muscles flexible for the next session, which would otherwise have tensed up and caused tears and sores. You also build up a greater degree of motion for all your joints, which aids in various ways during different exercises.
2. Pain And Improved Circulation
Your heart rate spikes during a workout, and beats at an abnormally elevated rate. Stretching helps ease it down to a normal level. Your muscles tighten during workout, which increases risks for injury. Stretching helps ease them back into a more relaxed state, further improving blood circulation and preventing cramps. Stretching also has the added benefit of eliminating lactic acid, which gets accumulated in your body during a workout. It cools down your body gradually, decreasing strain on your heart.
So what sort of stretches should you be doing?
1. Static stretching
There are two basic types of stretching, dynamic and static. Static stretching is an exercise where you elongate a certain muscle or muscle group to a point where it is nearly uncomfortable and hold it for a period of time between 30 – 60 seconds. Static stretching is recommended for after workouts. It improves muscle interactions, maintains range of motion and keeps muscle tissues healthy.
2. Dynamic stretching
Dynamic stretching is more active, as you keep your body in motion while you stretch. The movements are tightly controlled and precise, and proper execution greatly adds to athletic performance. Dynamic stretches are great warm ups, and a gentle, easy way to get your heart rate up. It’s also a great full body exercise for people who cannot exercise much, and is a great way to engage all the muscle groups in your body.
Thus, static stretches are the perfect way to maintain the flexibility of your body. You should be making them a mandatory part of your post-workout regime as it provides the necessary care and maintenance to your muscles. It decreases muscle fatigue and prevents a lot of injuries. You could incorporate dynamic stretches into your warm up and mid-workout, when you can get your entire body ready for the workout and cut down on nervous involvement of unwanted muscle groups.
My neck is paining a lot ,every time try to move it. It's now past 3 weeks when I started to feel pain in my neck.
I am suffering from hair fall, two months ago I suffered from typhoid fever. I am 27 years old. I take keraglo eva for two weeks, but hair fall didn't reduce. please tell me how much time its take to recover my hair fall after typhoid fever. I daily loss 100 hair strands and when I wash my hair the hair strands are increasing.
I have a desk job and sitting so my Wight has gone increased to 100kg and I want to loose my weight as soon as possible.
From the beginning of the day let us start walking 4 kms everyday.
In present lifestyle we are not exposed to enough sunlight; no exercise and therefore, sexual imbalances occur.
1. Everybody is eligible to eat whatever they like when they brisk walk for at east 4 kms every day, walk in fresh air daily in garden or top of your building.
2. No exposure to sunlight -> no'D' vitamin. And due to the lack of 'D' vitamin, people get many diseases, so let us start getting some sunlight.
Above two tips keeps us fit and healthy, so take initiation be fit and be healthy in sixteen.