Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D KarmakarYour feedback matters!
My problem is depression. My mood always swing. Sometime I am happy. Sometime my mood is very off and my main problem is anxiety please tell me solution how to remove my depression life. Bcz 2012 accidentally gone my both legs one is below and one is above. Then a accident my life is fully destroy. Tell me any medicine and how to happy with my life I am railway employee. please tell me solution.
Discussions and consideration of ailments begin and end with those which pertain to the physical health of an individual. Matters of the body are inevitably prioritized over the matters of the mind. However it goes without saying that your overall well-being is as much dependent on your mental health as it is on physical health. However, there are few simple measures which can be undertaken to beat the depression blues.
- Exercise: What works for the body may also work for the mind and exercise is a leading example of that. It is recommended that every day you set aside at least some time for exercising. It will not only benefit your physical constitution, but will also keep your thoughts away from the issues which are tormenting you in the first place.
- Converse: It is a given that depression alienates people, drowns them in solitude. However, seclusion is merely a temporary refuge, one that can hardly benefit you in the long run. Hard as it may be, try talking to people and engage in conversations with people. In the course of the conversation, try putting into words what exactly you are suffering from. Reaching out for an extended arm goes a long way in recuperating from this condition.
- Meditation: When you suffer from depression, you inevitably are, in the process, trying to grapple with plenty of tumultuous issues. It is imperative therefore that you find a way to calm your mind and there is no other way to do it than indulge in meditation.
- Find a confidante: When suffering from depression, it is crucial that you find yourself a confidante. It is important to talk to others but it is perhaps more important to find the right person. Irrespective of your relationship with him or her, by all means find a confidante in whom you can unflinchingly confide.
- Break monotony: Monotony not only triggers depression but in most cases, breeds it. It is important therefore than you break the monotony. If not a drastic change, go for small changes initially and try to change your daily routine as much as possible.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I wants to increase my weight and body please suggest me how can I increase without any medicine please quick response me.
I am 46 year old, my problem in back pain and whole body medium pain in regularly all days and not fresh and body relax felling after sleeping. And long gas problem.
I am Dr. Vishakha Munjal. I am a laparoscopy surgeon and infertility specialist. Today, I am going to talk about the role of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in treating infertility.
Today, infertility has almost become an epidemic. This is because of multiple reasons like late marriages, late planning of pregnancy, various diseases like tuberculosis and pelvic infections which affect the fallopian tubes and cause their blockages. Then there is a certain disease like Endometriosis and fibroids which are at times the reason for infertility. These days’ lifestyle changes and an increase in stress level is also one of the reasons for ovulatory dysfunction and decreased sperm count. Couples facing infertility should consult an experienced gynecologist to understand the reason for infertility and how best it can be solved. Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries can greatly help in diagnosing as well as many factors of infertility, thus, helping a woman to conceive naturally. Also, certain conditions like fibroids, endometriosis, and tubal factors need to be treated prior to IVF to increase the success rate of IVF else the woman will undergo multiple cycles of IVF and will get no results. So, it is very important to treat disease prior undergoing IVF.
The major Fertility Enhancing Surgery is Fibroid Removal, which is also called Myomectomy. Almost, any size of the fibroid can be taken care of laparoscopically. Compared to an open surgery, Laparoscopic Myomectomy has lesser blood loss and leads to lesser addition formation. It is also less painful for the patients. Patients can return back to work more quickly and they can plan for pregnancy also more quickly. Then, there is Endometriosis which is a chronic painful condition which causes severe pain during periods and during sex along with fertility. It is one of the major reasons for infertility in today’s age. It is also associated with cyst formation at times which is called the chocolate cyst. Laparoscopy is a gold standard for treating Endometriosis. After Endometriosis, a woman gets not only relieve her pain but also she is able to conceive quickly. Then there are variances which are a hindrance for conception. Any size of the ovarian cyst can be treated laparoscopically.
First of all, get a histopathological diagnosis to rule out any malignancy in the cist as well as we remove the hindrance which is coming in the way of conception. Then, talking about tubal factors, tubal blockage at any level can be treated laparoscopically and if the blockage is at the starting of the fallopian tube then there are very fine cannulas available along with guide wires available which we used to cannulate the fallopian tubes and this can be done very effectively and it increases the chances of conception naturally. Now, let me talk about hysteroscopy. Well, hysteroscopy is a small telescope which is passed into the uterine cavity to see the cavity from inside for any pathology and to see the opening of the fallopian tube. Certain factors like presence of a fibroid, a polyp, a polyp is a sort of growth inside the uterine cavity, a septum which is like a wall causing a partition inside the uterine cavity. They all can be removed hysteroscopic ally, once this thing is removed hysteroscopic ally, the chances of the conception of a woman in creases greatly. All in all laparoscopy and hysteroscopy are a boon for infertility management. Laparoscopy is technically as much superior procedure than an open surgery. Since it is done through small punctures it is cosmetically very appealing, it causes less pain, less blood loss, less hospital stay, early recovery and early return to work for a patient.
If you wish to contact me for any laparoscopic enhancing surgery or infertility related problems, you can contact me at MediClinic, E16 Lajpat Nagar 3. Thank you.