Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bikash BiswasYour feedback matters!
Drooling saliva is an involuntary dripping of saliva with reduction in the sensory awareness necessary for swallowing it. This increased flow of saliva is medically termed as sialorrhoea.
There are various reasons for saliva to drool out.
Increased saliva secretion
Non-closure / improper closure of lips
Down position of head
Lack of coordinated action of muscles of face – while eating, speaking, etc.
Lack of proper movement of tongue / jaw while eating, speaking, etc.
Difficulty in swallowing the saliva
Lack or delay in developing skills related with lifting / turning head, eating, speaking.
Homeopathic treatment – Homeopathy can support one to ease the situation with comfort, Homeopathy has splendid medicines to improve quality of saliva secretions. It can control excessive saliva secretion by recovering normal glandular functions,modify secretions and can streamline saliva by enhancing facial muscles tone, power and nerve stimulations.
Homeopathic medicines commonly used for drooling are Acid nit, Acid Aconite, Anti crud, Apis mel, Ars alb, Arum triphyllum, Baryta carb, Baryta iod, Baryta mur, Bryonia, Calc carb, Cocculus, Hepar sulph, Hyoscyamus, Lachesis, Merc sol, Nat mur, Onosmodium, Opium, Phosphorus, Phytolacco, Pulsastilla, Rhus tox, Sanicula, Silicea, Sulphur, Veratrum alb, etc.
Dr Rushali Angchekar
vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am losing my hair since six months but I m not on any medication. Is there any solution to it? please help me.
Sir I want know about my diet plan I am doing gym in order to keep fit I cannot get a proper diet plan so can you help me out.
My father have mouth ulcer from one year the size of mouth ulcer increasing slowly Now the size is 5.5 ×4.4 cm please give suggestion how to cure?
I have pcos problem from around 10 years. Consulted many doctors. They gave me BCPs for regularising it. But all and all in vein. I am fed up of all these things. Today my condition is that I am not getting periods since last 3 months. I am not married not physically intimated and clearly not pregnant. Situation is worst with my mental peace. I am fed up with that allopathy treatments because doctors say that there is no permanent cure. Only thing they want to do is to put me on medication until I complete my family and suggesting me to get marry soon and start family. I am literally fed up with this disease. Pls help me out any one. Is there any way to make my life normal again like via homeopathy, Naturopathy. Pls help me pls.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.