Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atanu MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
What is the treatment for liquid formation around lungs? What are the recommended tests for the same?
I am suffering with less cough daily 4 times maximum and feeling less sputum in throat no cold or fever from 6 days same problem please help me what to do I'm scared about this.
I have one nose always blocked and sometimes when the suitition get wrost both nose got blocked. Also I have sinus problem. Please let me know will it be useful to get sinus operation or should just take the medicine. kindly advice Thanks
Suffering from bronchial asthma since childhood i.e. 8 years of age. Of and taking steroids with gaps of few years. Though with Sahajyoga meditation its much better for last 6-7 years but skin allergies and sinus problem has increased. Homoeopathy meditation is helping me now but IBS is troubling. Please advise.
But both TB ferro and mantoux showed different result, pleural fluid got reduced to 10, doctor said we can't collect fluid. Is there any chances of sorting out the disease?
I am 25 year old female I am suffering from sinus problem from past 10 years. everyday I wake up and I start sneezing with watery eyes and itching in my eyes. I suffer from headache and sore throat, irritation in my ears. I tried homeopathy medicine but tired of eating them. I start taking Hyrax 25 because I feel some relief after having it. I can't do my house works, nor I am able to study properly. I can't even sleep with this running nose. And whenever I wake up I feel heavy head. Please tell me what to do?
I am 21 years old and I have got a bad habit of smoking 1-2 cigarettes a day. The reason I smoke is that it helps me to relax and relaxes my brain for sometimes but I want to quit smoking because I can feel I have lost my stamina very much. What are the options available for me and also do tell me about nicotine gums. And also how could I make my lungs healthy and reduce tar. I have been smoking for 3 years.
I have been taking TB medicine for the past 2 and half months and will be continued till six months. Can I take flu vaccine meantime?
I am 39 years old male suffering with knee pain from two years and now i' m suffering with cough from 3 months.Please do help
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello sir my mummy is suffering from asthma from last 20 years can you plss tell about this problem how can we stop.
My husband is always affected with wheezing problem and Asthma. What is the best medicine for that? My son is affected with eosinophilia ie. Cough with fever.
What are the symptoms for asthma? Heart beat is growing up. Can not breath properly and cough is coming. Please give me some health advice to cure.
Father age 70 yrs. Copd patient last 25 yrs. Cough &breathing problem. Present situation Do not walk & hevey cough breathing problem. Pls suggest.
Suffering from the headache and cough from last 2 weeks which is the best tablet for headache and cough?
Awakening with a headache and on top of it a blocked nose is an unpleasant begins to the day. In the event that this turns into a standard event and even the face harms with general largeness in the head, it's a restorative condition called Sinusitis. Sinuses are air-filled depressions inside the skull bone. These empty spaces in the skull are arranged in cheek bones, brow, behind the scaffold of the nose and between the eyes. Another set is arranged in the upper area of the nose and behind the eyes. All the sinuses have the same coating that is available in the nose. This covering produces bodily fluid, which is depleted out of the sinuses through an opening in the nose. Homeopathy treatment can be a decent cure for Sinus of various sorts.
Top normal Homeopathic remedies for sinus infections:
- Silicea: One of the Best Homeopathic remedies for Sinus Infections with headache. Silicea happens to be one of the finest remedies in homeopathic for sinus disease. The headache caused by sinus fundamentally on right side happens to be treated best with Silicea. The patient requiring Silicea feels crisp and is extremely touchy to frosty air. Concealing warmly gives alleviation. One conspicuous sign for utilizing Homeopathic pharmaceutical Silicea as a part of cases of sinus happens to be stuffiness in the nasal parts. The discharges in the nasal areas get stopped up in hard coverings. On endeavoring to extricate these hulls, there is dying.
- Belladonna: Top Homeopathic solution for sinus headache with smothered discharge: Normal Homeopathic prescription Belladona is one of the perfect homeopathic remedies for sinus diseases when sinus headache is because of smothered discharge. Belladonna is exceptionally useful when a Sinusitis patient grumbles of a brutal headache. The patient may get alleviation from the headache by restricting the head firmly or applying weight.
- Kali Bichrome: Best Homeopathic solution for Sinusitis with discharge dropping once again into throat.
Kali Bichrome is the top regular Homeopathic medication for Sinusitis where the discharge drops over into the throat regardless of leaving the nose. The discharge is thick and for the most part yellow.