Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aneek Bhattacharya
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Aneek BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
Audiometry result hearing loss. therefore advised hearing aid I can hear but not audible from a distance Is massage of tulsi oil helpful any other suggestion.
I am suffering from sinus infection from the past 6 months. And I had consulted a ENT specialist. It was seems to be ok last month. But again I am facing the same problem. Whqt is the cure for this disease from its root?
I have little pain in my throat from last 2-3 days sometimes it make hard to drink water, I am consulting with doctor but nothing is to be change till now.
I am 18 year old and I have tonsils swollen in my neck every month or two, than have to take antibiotics, what should be remedy?
Feel dizziness and gets tired often. And got some back pain too. So what can you suggest for the relief.
I have pain on the left side of my head vertically. Went through brain scan der it is mentioned as HYPODENSE SOFT TISSUE SEEN IN THE LEFT HALF OF SPHENOID SINUS -LIKELY sinusitis. Does I have migraine.
Sir last kuch dino se me agar zyada running karta hu toh mare body mein kapkape aajate h aaisa lagta h ki mai bas gir jaunga. Sir toh aisa kyn hota hai or us ka kya ilaj hai ?
Itching of throat chest and foot ,runny nose and small red dots on whole body which get swollen up after itching.
I am a 30 years old female and employed in company. From last 3-4 days, I am suffering from vertigo. Not very severe but I can feel it many times a day.
What to do to get relif in tonsillitis ASAP. Except doing gargle with warm salt water. Paining dogs please help.
I am suffering throat pain. If I take any spicy food. When I do brush I will get blood from my throat. Can you suggest any scanning required. I have any cancer.
My wife aged 33 have two children she some suffers from intense vertigo and it lasts for two to three days sometimes with vomiting doctors has advised for mri and also referred to ent and for thyroid check but all the reports are normal and her problem is still exists. She takes now takes vertin 16mg with stugeron forte it gives her relieve but for the time being and again after three four months this happens again she also do the exercise of cervical pain. Please suggest.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.