Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sri Ram Ayurved bhandarYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am 24 years old my I didn't had my period for nearly 2 months and then on 1 nov it came but I am still bleeding. What is the reason behind this.
Does it help if you take more calories in breakfast and less in dinner to lose weight? Or is it the total calories you eat.
What are the symptoms of migraine headache? I think I have migraine. Headache It starts from morning.
Sir, I have get irritated from hairfall. My Age is now 17+. But my hair is falling continuously from 1 year. Please help me sir.
Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA has surfaced as one of the most common types of artists amongst the citizens of the world. What sets it apart from the other types of arthritis is its unique characteristics of maintaining symmetry. In case you are affected with rheumatoid arthritis in your left wrist, your right wrist will also get affected. The same goes for your knees or other joints of the body. In case you suspect that you have Rheumatism, visit an Ayurvedic doctor immediately for best consultation and treatment.
Why See an Ayurvedic Specialist?
The condition might get severe, if not treated in time and might end up affecting your lungs, heart, eyes, skin, nerves and also your blood. One of the best ways to treat rheumatism is by appointing natural and effective treatment processes offered by Ayurveda. Ayurvedic doctors are experienced in treating health conditions, such as rheumatism with their natural medicines and advanced treatments that include no side effects.
Symptoms of Rheumatism:
Rheumatism as a disease, which may sometimes be unpredictable or untraceable. The main reason to this can be its inactive nature in some patients. In some cases, for a long period, it does not make its presence felt, and when it does, it does with a bang. Some of the most common symptoms of Rheumatism are
- Stiffness in joints: Joints affected by rheumatism become stiff and less flexible than before or not flexible at all. They become restricted in their movements, and the condition starts affecting both sides of your body.
- Inflammation or swelling in joints: Inflammation is another symbol of Rheumatism. This is mainly swelling that happens due to some fluid entering the joints and puffing it up.
- Redness in the area with constant warmth: When joints are affected by rheumatism, the skin of the affected area often becomes red and is constantly hot, in comparison to the skin around that affected area.
- Pain in that area: The swelling and the uncontrolled inflammation of the joints leads to pain in the same which sometimes may become unbearable and also movement restricting.
- Other side effects: It may include, fatigue, nausea, weight loss, and rising temperature. Now that you are aware of the symptoms of rheumatism, in case you notice any of these symbols in your day to day life, it is imperative that you consult an Ayurvedic specialist immediately.
Ayurvedic principles and rheumatism:
While surgery and other medication can be considered optional for treating rheumatism, it does not guarantee a complete cure. Ayurveda, on the other hand, proposes complete and natural cure for the condition, without posing the threat of recurrence of rheumatism or any other kind of side effects. Some of the medicines and herbs, used in Ayurveda to treat rheumatism are
As the name suggests, hair transplant is a surgical procedure in which hair follicles are moved from one body part, the donor site, to a balding part of the body, the recipient site. Male pattern baldness can be primarily treated using this technique. Hair transplantation procedures can be used for restoration of a bald scalp, eyelashes, eyebrows, chest hair, pubic hair, beard hair, and to fill in surgery or accident scars etc.
Procedures of Hair Transplant
Hair transplantation is very different from hair grafting. Modern hair transplantation methods can be used to achieve the natural hair appearance because the original hair orientation can be mimicked. The various procedures involved in hair transplant procedures are-
Pre operative planning: The scalp or the target area of the patient is analysed. Pre-operative folliscopy is carried out to determine the hair density which helps to assess the post-operative results of the transplant. Patients are advised to refrain from taking any sort of medicine prior to the procedure as it might result in intra-operative bleeding thereby causing poor grafting. Patients are also asked to avoid alcohol and smoking because they can have a negative impact on the survival of the grafts.
Harvesting: The procedure for transplant is usually performed undermild sedation of local anaesthesia. The scalp is shampooed thoroughly and then treated with antibacterial agents before the donor scalp is harvested. There are various different hair harvesting techniques, each having its advantages and disadvantages. There are two major ways of extracting donor grafts-
- Strip harvesting- This is usually the most common technique, where the surgeon removes a strip of the skin from the back of the scalp where the hair growth is good. This leaves a thin scar on the donor area. This strip is then grafted to the required balding area of the scalp.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)- In this kind of harvesting, individual follicular units consisting of a group of 1 to 4 hairs are removed under local anaesthesia. This is a fairly lengthy procedure but gives natural-looking results.
- Follicular unit transplant- This is the traditional method for hair transplantation in which a strip of hair is extracted and the strip is then dissected in order to separate individual grafts.
- Robotic hair restoration- A robotic hair restoration device is used which utilizes cameras and robotic arms to assist the surgeon in the FUE procedure.
Types of Surgeries
Hair transplant surgery can be of many types including
- Androgenic alopecia- treating permanent hair loss
- Eyebrow transplant
- Frontal lowering of hair- natural high hairlines without any hair loss condition.
In case donor hair numbers are insufficient, body hair transplant can also be used. However, it is very important to assess the natural difference in colour and texture between the body hair and scalp hair.
I am suffering from gaining a weight problem. I want to loose my weight please suggest me the something for that.
tomorrow I am going to have Sex with My Girlfriend, I do not like to use condom then what should I do for avoid pregnancy to her.
Hi, I had fracture of phalanx of great toe, 2 weeks back due to fall of heavy object on my feet. They have done strapping and said that's all enough. But swelling has not reduced at.
Hello doctor. I am having a mild fever since 10 days. And no paracetamol was working on me. I went for blood checkup. And made a test for typhoid. salmonella typhi is (-1: 160) and para salmonella typhi is (-1: 80). I just want to know whether this is a serious condition? Whether -1: 160 is a serious or initial stage? And I do not have high fever. Very light mild fever ll be coming again and again. It comes. And goes back wen I take tab. Again it comes. Just suggest me on thus doctor. And please do say what should I eat during this stage. Bec foods r also not digesting properly. And please tell me about the condition. Is it serious or initial stage? NOW I AM TAKING - DOLO 650, CEFIUS 200, OFLOMAC 200.
Hi doctor we got married on SEP 2017 her periods are irregular after marriage before marriage the period never missed. And we want baby as soon as possible we have sex daily or twice a day her this month also her date is 13 she didn't got her periods she is pregnant or not and want to do get pregnant fast suggest me.
Anyone with high cholesterol levels should indulge in regular workout. True or false? Take this quiz to know more.
1. Which of these is an important part of high cholesterol management?
• Living a deprived life
• Eating saturated fats and trans-fatty acids
• Choosing healthier fats
• Not drinking any alcohol
Answer: Choosing healthier fats
When you are affected with high cholesterol levels, you should choose the fats very wisely. You must try to avoid trans-fatty acids and saturated fats at any cost which are mainly availed from dairy products, processed meat, and packed foods. Make sure you avoid cookies, crackers, snack cakes which are commercially produced as they tend to increase your bad cholesterol levels.
Tip: Eat a lot of pecans, almonds, avocados and cook the food in canola or olive oils since they are viable sources of healthy fats.
What should you do to bring down the cholesterol levels?
• Limiting dietary cholesterol
• Eating whole grains
• Choosing fruits and vegetables
• All of the above
Answer: All of the above
The most important sources of concentrated cholesterol include egg yolks, organ meats and whole milk products. Thus, you should avoid these foods and replace them with lean meats, beans and skimmed milk. Moreover, it is advised to choose whole grain products which promote the health of your heart. Also, fruits and vegetables are high in dietary fiber which helps you to feel fuller longer and reduce the burden of cholesterol.
Tip: Experiment with seasonal fruits and stir fry various kinds of vegetables to prepare a healthy meal. Also stock up on oats, whole-wheat pasta and brown rice.
People with high cholesterol levels should avoid eating fish.
There are various types of heart-healthy fishes including tuna, cod, halibut and others which have a meagre amount of total fat and cholesterol than poultry and meat. Also, fishes like mackerel, salmon and herring have high amounts of Omega 3-fatty acids which help in reducing cholesterol levels.
Tip: Eat a lot of these fishes, every day.
Weight loss is a crucial component of reducing cholesterol levels.
Excessive weight increases the cholesterol levels and therefore, doctors always recommend to lose at least 5 to 10 pounds in order to see a fall in the cholesterol levels. You must take a close look at your eating habits and find out what are the obstacles to weight loss and how is it possible to overcome them.
Tip: You should try to set goals which are sustainable and can be followed for a long time.
Anyone with high cholesterol levels should indulge in regular workout.
Did you know that regular workouts can aid in reducing the cholesterol levels? Work up to 30 to 60 minutes each day which can be in the form of swimming, biking, strength training, and elliptical training or any intensive workout. Take a brisk walk each day for at least 20 minutes. You can also do interval training for reaping the benefits of exercise without straining yourself. If you are not at all into exercise, you can start with brisk walking for at least 30 minutes each day. To keep up the motivation, find an exercise buddy or join a workout group.
Man is different from the other species in that we are social beings. One of the main differentiators is our constant need to 'connect' with our fellow beings. Be it family or friends or society at large, we constantly need to be connected to our near and dear ones and want attention, affection, and assurance.
We need to respect this basic desire and appreciate that there is nothing wrong in feeling needed. Problems arise when this feeling to be needed gets excessive. There is a significant constant demand from the needy person, especially from those who are close to them.
Some cases where neediness is demonstrated are in new relationships. In the beginning, there is a great urge to please and therefore a greater focus on interacting with them. There is a fear of losing attention, there is insatiable excessive demand for attention - be it pleas, accusations, or demands - so as to not feel abandoned and deserted. Neediness is also quite evident in people with depression. Again, an attempt to not be abandoned by their near and dear ones.
By making a conscious effort, the neediness can be reduced, thereby making the relationships smoother and less painful to both the parties involved. As the saying goes - 'acknowledging the problem is half the problem solved'.
Needy people should realize or accept if told that there is an issue and make a conscious effort to work on reducing neediness.
1. Divert attention - As simple as it might sound, it is equally effective. Indulge in whatever interests you - exercise, meditation, dance, sing, etc. The idea is to divert attention so that the urge to feel needy and act on that instinct is reduced. This reduces the fear of being lonely and works magic. The busier you get, the less bored you are. As they say, be alone but not lonely.
2. Clarity in communication - One of the intricacies of neediness is making unclear demands. Sadly, quite often, the person does not know what he wants, and so are the demands or requests which are equally unclear. Once you are aware that your neediness is making you do this, make an effort to clearly communicate what you actually want. This reduces the stress on both the parties involved and leads to a happier engagement.
3. Clarity in relationships - Take a step back and see if your neediness is affecting any major relationships. If yes, revisit and clarify. Make an attempt and reestablish the relationships. If it is your truly near and dear ones, they will be very forthcoming and understanding.
4. Move on - In cases where your neediness has affected another person, be wise to accept their wishes and not be more 'needy' or clingy. This acceptance will make way for a lot of healthier relationships as you learn to deal with accepting your issues.
5. Socialize - Use your hobbies to make more friends and socialize more. Having more people to interact with reduces your need to be accepted by the same people. You have more people to rely on and might make more friends for keeps.
These are some simple ways to reduce neediness on others, but as mentioned, the first step is to accept and then work on ways to reduce it.
I have pot belly for so many years. I am not able to wear good clothes. How to reduce the belly fat and make it flat? Please help.
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out.
Although natural hair is versatile and can be twisted, curled, coiled and braided into many different styles, any excessive manipulation can result in a damage to the hair. Aside from the typical hair damage that’s caused by over manipulation, damages to the hair often fall under four major categories. Knowing the type of hair damage that you have will help you to better manage your hair and prevent future hair woes.
Physical Damage: This is the most common type of hair damage. Physical hair damages are man-made hairstyles and manipulations that compromises the strength of the hair. Although ponytails and buns are quick and easy to do, when done too often and too tight, they can cause a strain on the edges of the hair which can result in a receding hairline. Another example of physical damage are braids that are too tight and heavy. Particularly braided hairstyles that are left in for too long and that were not well taken care of during the time they were in the hair. So even though you left your hair alone for a period of 12 weeks, the consequences on the health of your hair might be greater than when it was left loose and conditioned on a regular basis. Another way that the hair gets physically damaged is during detangling and styling. Excessive detangling can result in split ends and eventually, breakage. Therefore, the less you detangle your hair, the more likely it will remain healthy and the less split ends and hair damage you’ll have.
Chemical Damage: One of the reasons is the heat damage that they experienced from straightening their hair. Women with natural hair still undergo chemical treatments every once in a while to help improve the appearance or to change up their hairstyle. Chemical treatments such as bleaching, highlights, and coloring can have serious consequences on the health of the hair if they're not done properly. This is because chemical treatments change the chemical and physical structure of the hair. Also, products with ingredients that dry out the hair can cause excessive tangles and frizziness. This can leave the hair looking dull, dry and feeling brittle. Another culprit of chemical hair damage is heat damage. Heat appliances such as flat irons and blow-dryers removes moisture from the surface of the hair cuticles, resulting in brittle dry hair which now becomes vulnerable to breakage.
Environmental Damage: The condition of the environment that you live in can also help to contribute to the overall health of your hair. Regions with hard water can affect the look, feel and shine of the hair. This is because hard water leaves mineral deposits on the hair which builds up overtime and eventually affects moisture intake into the hair. Therefore, the hair will end up feeling dry, with lots of frizz and tangles. Environmental factors, such as strong sun, wind, cold air, temperature variations and changes in air humidity can also damage the hair. The static and dry winter air can contribute to moisture loss, leaving the hair dry. Also, the constant change from the cold outdoor air to the warm indoor air can cause the cuticle layers of the hair to loose moisture quickly to the atmosphere. Strong winds can also cause your hair to form more tangles, which can be difficult to detangle later on. The hot sun in the summertime can also affect the health of the cuticle layers of the hair. Environmental effects on the hair cannot be avoided, but they can be better managed by the way you adjust your hair regimen to fit the circumstances in your environment.
Nutritional Damage: Although hair is a dead matter, the follicles which the hair grows out of is a living organism which must be well-nourished. Therefore, proper nutrition is needed for the blood veins that carries nutrients to the individual hair follicles. When the body isn’t receiving adequate nutrients, it re-prioritizes the distribution of the nutrients that it receives. This means that vital organs that control life and death will be attended to first, while the least important organs such as the hair follicles will be tended to last. As a result, the condition of the hair health will be compromised. This is why any nutritional deficiency typically shows first in the hair. Also, the growth and appearance of the hair is also affected when a person is under stress, on medication or in a serious health condition. Hair damages that occur as a result of health problems can only be resolved after the body has returned to its healthy state through the use of medication n diet to correct nutritional deficiency. Nutritional deficiency can include low iron levels, low vitamin D levels, low b12 levels, low thyroid hormones and so on.
Although hair damages occur in a variety of ways, the most effective way to keep the hair healthy is by minimizing damages that are in your control, i.e physical and chemical damages. What do you need to make your hair strong?
Take care of these 4 factors always and your hair will always be healthy and shiny
- Low manipulation.
- Scalp health
Those four things seem simple enough, they all add to the overall strength of your hair, and all will lead to maximum length retention over time. Once the hair fall starts it's always advisable to have one single visit to the doctor for an assessment of the health of hair and general well-being.
I am 21. i was below my BMI .I need to gain weight fast upto 6 or 7 kgs in a month I have brought fast weight gainer of 4lbs and suggest me how to use it I'm not going to Gym. So this protein Powder how to use. Sometimes when I got to do hard work it makes fainted why.
Obesity is a common nutritional disorder that has resulted into stress among people of all age groups. The mushrooming of slimming centers, weight loss pills and diet plans in the recent past are all pointers of how people are disturbed by obesity. The condition results from excess accumulation of fats in the body as a result of excess intake of food.
When you take an excess of 50 calories in a day, you are said to increase weight by 25 kgs within a ten-year period. While scientists largely attribute the cause for the condition to intake of excess food, studies also reveal that genes could play a significant role too. There is no cure for obesity but a method that is slowly gaining popularity for countering obesity successfully is homeopathy.
For many years now, homeopathy has been used as a mode of treatment for obesity across many countries in the world. The mode of treatment usually is constitutional and needs a detailed case history of the patient and evaluation so that the best remedy can be selected.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic medicine that is administered when a patient has excess fat on their abdomen area. The constitutional symptoms are profuse perspirations on the head, low tolerance for cold air and strange cravings like desire to eat chalk.
- Natrum mur is used for patients with excess of weight in their thighs and buttocks. Excessive heat and intolerance towards sun are the constitutional symptoms for this homeopathic medicine.
- Lycopodium is used similar to the natrum Mur. However, here the constitutional symptoms vary in that they are used on patients suffering from gastric troubles. Patients have a liking for hot food and sweet stuff. These are just a few examples.
Other methods for weight loss:
Homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body to burn fat much faster and as such should be used with exercise and a controlled balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. When these three are combined, the results are much faster and the degree of weight loss will be much higher.
To win over obesity the key thing is to take adequate amounts of food as diet which is the greatest cause of obesity. Taking homeopathic medicines will help increase your body's metabolic rate and coupled with exercise and controlled diet, you will be on a recovery from obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.