Doctor in HRIDAYPUR
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for HRIDAYPURYour feedback matters!
I want to know homeopathy treatment for pcos. My height is 5'4 and weight is 70 kg .Actually I have miscarriage in last Feb 2017 and know planning to conceive again. I have I irregular period some time it come early 2 to 4 days some delay and I have hair loss also. Some time there is pain in lower abdominal area. Please let me know the medicine do that I can be cure from. These disease and should conceive.
Lifestyle changes have taken a heavy toll on the entire digestive system. There is less fiber, more processed foods, less water and more aerated drinks, all playing havoc with the digestive process. This has led to abnormal bowel movements, no regular cleansing of the bowels, and various other gastric problems.
Ayurveda believes that a healthy body is the result of the balance between the three elements – vaata, pitta, and kapha. Increase or decrease in any of these produces specific symptoms or disease conditions. As a remedy, therefore, the aim should be to balance out these three elements, so that overall health is restored.
Constipation is caused by:
- Reduced fiber
- Reduced roughage
- Reduced water intake
- Increased processed/refined foods
- Reduced physical activity
- Increased refined sugar consumption
Symptoms of constipation:
Constipation can be acute or chronic. While acute may be associated with some sudden food changes, many people may be chronically constipated due to their lifestyle. These people will have the following symptoms:
- Difficulty passing stools
- Bloated, excessive gassy feeling
- Loss of appetite
- Lousy and lethargic feeling
- Weight loss
- Rectal bleeding if the constipation is ongoing for a long time
- Difficulty in digestion
Some complications of constipation include hemorrhoids, fecal impaction, fecal incontinence, anal fissure and rectal bleeding. Ayurveda suggests yoga, natural remedies and food changes to treat constipation and gastric problems.
- Trikonasana: This helps in the easy passage of stool by working on the lower part of the digestive tract
- Bhujanagasana: It helps remove the accumulated gas and helps in passing stools
- Pavan muktasana: Translated into “asana which helps in the release of gas,” this is very useful in reducing flatulence and also helps to reduce abdominal fat.
- Naukasana: This pose where the body comes into a boat shape helps in activating the intestinal juices and relieves gastric problems.
- Triphala churna is a great bowel cleanser which helps in bowel movement too
- Aloe vera juice clears the stomach
- Castor oil is highly recommended for digestive issues and constipation
- Bel fruit is believed to remove waste from the body
- The leaves and roots of Nisoth (Ipomoea) have great laxative properties.
- Isabgole (Plantago) not only cures constipation but also reduces cholesterol and helps in regulating bowel movement.
- Avoid bakery items, red meat, processed foods, dairy products, and oily foods so that constipation can be rectified
- Increase consumption of green leafy vegetables, make sure at least 50% of the meal is made up of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Ensure each meal contains as much whole grains and cereals as possible, not refined flour.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count.
Most families refer to their newborn baby as their 'bundle of joy'. The news of a child being born brings immense joy to the entire family. However, due to various reasons, a child could be born with some medical abnormalities, which would be known as congenital abnormalities.
If your child has a congenital heart defect, it means that your child was born with a problem in the structure of his or her heart. Some congenital heart defects in children are simple and don't need treatment. Other congenital heart defects in children are more complex and may require several surgeries performed over a period of several years.
There are several different types of heart defects that can be congenital. These usually manifest themselves either immediately after birth or in the early years of life. In some cases, the abnormality could be detected on prenatal ultrasounds. In others, it may not be and the family could be caught off guard about the condition. This causes a lot of stress, both for the child, who does not receive regular postnatal care and for the parents immediately after the delivery process.
If the baby has the following symptoms within the first few hours of life, there could be a serious underlying condition, which requires medical attention. The presence and severity of the symptoms would depend on the actual abnormality.
- The skin is pale gray or blue in color due to excessive venous flow in the system
- Excessive sweating
- The child is exerting to breathe regularly
- Rapid breathing causes added load on the heart accompanied by a grunting noise
- Flared nostrils i.e. the baby attempts to take in more oxygen with each breath causes flared nostrils
- Swollen legs, eyes, and abdomen: Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen is quite common, and this could be characteristic of newborns with congenital heart disease
- Shortness of breath, even during feeding
- Clubbed fingernails
- Lethargy and low energy, even with feeding, therefore very poor feeding pattern
- Chest pain, which may cause the newborn to cry incessantly
- Low weight gain, as they feed less
In some children, symptoms manifest only during the teenage years or early adulthood. These conditions are not very severe and the symptoms include:
- Swelling of the hands, feet, and ankles due to fluid accumulation
- Lowered energy levels, leading to easy fatigue
- Shortness of breath with even minimal physical activity
- Inability to exercise
- Developmental delays and changes in growth milestones
- Recurrent respiratory tract infections including sinus infections, bronchitis, and pneumonia
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart failure, where the heart is not able to effectively function and pump blood to all parts of the body.
Some or more of these symptoms should trigger a warning to get the child tested for congenital heart disease. While some would just require a monitoring until severe symptoms develop, severe conditions like holes, abnormal valves, narrowed arteries, and blood vessel abnormalities might require immediate intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.When to see a doctor
Serious congenital heart defects are often diagnosed before or soon after your child is born. If you notice that your baby has any of the signs or symptoms above, call your child's doctor.
If your child has any of the signs or symptoms of less serious heart defects as he or she grows, call your child's doctor. Your child's doctor can let you know if your child's symptoms are due to a heart defect or another medical condition.
I’m masturbating since 6 years. Now I stopped it for a week but unable to control. If I don’t masturbate and control. Will there be any problem. Like prostate problem anything. Please help. I’m ok to stop masturbation. But it should not create any problems because of no fap.
Hello sir/mam, I am 23 years old. I think my digestive system is in abnormal condition. I have not gone to toilet (stool) from the past 5 days. I tried a lot in the mornings, but I can not. Also very bad smell is coming from my mouth because of such heavy chunk blocked in my intestines. I am very frightened. Is this because of constipation? If yes, can you please help me in dealing this problem, plzzzzzz.
When a man is going to bed for the first time with an eager partner, many things are going through his mind. He's probably quite confident in the fact that he chose great penis care leading up to the encounter, and thus has few worries about how his manhood will look and perform. However, a new partner is understandably not as sure, as they are in a position of wanting to enjoy the equipment (and the man attached to it!) while protecting themselves from the potential for sexually transmitted diseases.
Therefore, this guide is intended for the ladies - those partners who want to enjoy the new man in their life, whether for a single evening or for a lifetime. In today's world, no one can be too careful about taking care of their own health. These tips can help ensure that they spot any penis problems as soon as possible, and thus can help protect themselves.
1) It starts with the attitude. Ensuring good sexual health begins even before the clothes come off. It starts when a woman asks a man about his sexual history and listens carefully to his answers. If a man doesn't want to talk about it, that's a big red flag. An answer like that requires a woman to take a step back and reconsider her desire to be with this particular guy.
2) Ensure good lighting. Assuming the vibe is one that satisfies her, a woman should then make sure that any sexual activity is happening in a room with adequate lighting - in fact, natural lighting is best. This allows a woman to look over a man's equipment as she engages in foreplay, thus giving her an opportunity to inspect the penis skin for any bumps, warts or other problems that might indicate a sexual health issue.
3) Take the time to explore. As a man gets hard, a woman should pay attention to what's happening with the penis. Penis problems might present as lesions on the skin, dark bruises, bumps, rashes, warts or anything else that makes a woman feel a little wary of getting too close. If something like that is found, she should feel free to back away from the act and head for the door.
4) Don't stop with the penis skin. Though how the penis skin looks matters, that's not the only thing that does. She should look around the groin area as well; keep in mind that some problems, such as herpes, might show up in areas near the penis, such as the inner thighs or upper buttocks. She can also look for discharge by sliding her thumb up the shaft to the urethra, looking for drops that might indicate an infection (excluding semen, of course).
5) Always use a condom. No matter how clean and fit a man's penis skin looks, covering it up with a condom is an absolute must. Many sexually transmitted diseases don't show any signs at all, or might show signs only during times of active outbreaks. Therefore, condoms are always the way to go - and if a man refuses to use a condom, that's the biggest red flag of all.
If a man wants to present a handsome penis that any woman will admire, he should make a point of using a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E can't be beat for the hydration. A man can also look to crèmes that contain vitamin A, which fights against the bacteria that can cause undesirable penis odor. These ingredients, combined with others that promote good penis health, can work wonders for a man who wants to impress his partner.
What is the best treatment for big toe nail bed infection? Which is the best ointment. It recurs every 3 to 4 months.
Sir I masturbate thrice in a week since 15 years. Is it harmful process? Now days I feel that some drops of semen type liquid is coming out from my penis after toilet. I feel leg pain after it.
When I take hard drink (whiskey or rum) I start getting loose motions n stomach also gets lose n when I take medicine MERIND I feel gud stomach also gets tight. What is the reason. Cn I continues to take the above medicine n if yes for how long Pls suggest regds.
Some persons suggest me that, if you want to eat rice daily, then brown rice is best. Problem is that when I went for purchase I saw similar nutrients composition on the pack of both brown and white rice. If there is no difference then why brown rice?
I wanted to know if sinus bradycardia is life threatening? Also what are the precautions to be followed in day to day life for this to be in control.
I stopped doing masturbating but still the sperm leakage is happening at night times Pls suggest any solution.
In most cases, men who suffer a slight loss of penis sensation can take a few good penis care tips to heart and gradually restore their penis sensitivity. But what about those who are suffering from severe sensation loss? For those men, the idea of surgery to restore penis sensation is not far-fetched. In fact, they might choose to eagerly go under the knife if it means they again get to feel the pleasures their body was designed to feel.
On the other hand, any surgery is risky, but especially one that requires a surgeon to work on the penis and surrounding area. Here's what a man needs to know about penis surgery for sensation restoration, as well as other ways that might be worth trying first.
What does penis sensation restoration entail?
One of the most common penis sensation restoration surgeries works on the principle of preventing friction, chafing and any other potentially damaging touch against the penis. To do this, the surgeon works to create a flap of tissue that covers the head of the penis, much like an artificial foreskin. By keeping this most sensitive area of the penis protected and safe from any outside elements, it allows the area to heal the nerve endings that have been damaged. The result is often that a man can eventually feel penis sensation in the area, often enough that he can once again engage in satisfying sensual play, whether with himself or a partner.
The problem is that surgery like this requires cutting, and that's something that can lead to even more loss of sensation. The areas where the skin is removed from will likely be numb for a while, and might even suffer some permanent nerve damage. Besides that, every cut and stitch creates another wound that must heal - and that heightens the risk of infection. A man who winds up with an infection after the surgery could see his penis sensitivity decrease even more.
So what's a man to do about penis sensation restoration?
- Rather than go under the knife, a man can look to other ways that aren't as invasive. Cardiovascular health matters a great deal, as it takes copious blood flow to make a penis as erect and sensitive as it should be. Paying attention to diet and exercise is a great way to start. It's also important to look at overall health, as things like smoking, diabetes and other health concerns can quickly diminish penis sensitivity.
- Besides this, it's important to make sure the penis is always protected from potential nerve damage. Avoid anything that might lead to soreness, bruising or other issues that could lead to damage. For instance, always wear an appropriate cup or jock strap during sports, wear the proper underwear, use the best cleansers for sensitive skin and otherwise look for ways to enhance and protect penis skin.
- Finally, a man who has serious issues with penis sensation can talk to the doctor about potential creams and medications that might help enhance the sensation they do have. Though medications do not work for everyone and are often considered a last resort before surgery, it might be worth taking a pill every day to avoid going under the knife.
- Another good option for preserving penis sensitivity is the daily use of a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which can keep the skin soft and thus enhance sensitivity. Also look for L-carnitine, which fights against peripheral nerve damage, and can help protect a man's sensitive penis skin from further problems. Finally, L-arginine is great for better blood flow, which can help boost the sensitivity of those nerve endings.
When "red penis" refers to an erect penis that is a glowing red due to an influx of blood, it's a thing a man tends to be proud of. But when "red penis" describes a blotchy red rash, typically on the glans of the penis, it indicates a troubling penis health issue.
Often this latter kind of red penis means that balanitis is present; while an annoyance, most men know that it's nothing too serious. But when a woman encounters this blotchy red penis, she is likely to be concerned about what it might mean for her. This article is intended to explain balanitis to her.
Balanitis is something that occurs in between 3% and 11% of all men at some time - but it is much more common among men (and boys) whose foreskin is intact. Most men who are circumcised do not get balanitis - but it is possible. This means balanitis is more rarely seen in populations in which circumcision is widely practiced.
Balanitis is typically known by the red blotches that almost always occur on the glans (the tip) of the penis. It often itches, and there may be swelling (beyond that which occurs when in an erect state), pain or even a discharge associated with it. If a man has balanitis that is also on the foreskin, the portion on the foreskin is referred to as balanoposthitis.
So why does a guy get this red penis condition? In most cases, it is due to improper hygiene - but women should realize that improper hygiene does not always mean inadequate hygiene. Yes, often balanitis does present because a man has not washed adequately. If a man does not wash enough, bacteria may grow and cause inflammation.
But sometimes it can be due to washing the penis too much! If a man washes too often, especially with a soap with harsh chemicals in it, that may bring about the inflammation.
In some instances, it's not that the man is washing infrequently; instead, he may not be retracting his foreskin frequently enough. If the foreskin remains unretracted for long stretches at a time, lack of aeration can bring about balanitis.
There also can be other causes. For example, diabetes is associated with balanitis, as are some medications.
Preventing balanitis, of course, depends upon the cause. Since hygiene is often a major factor, a guy needs to be sure he is following proper hygiene practices. These include:
- Washing the penis regularly with a mild soap that is free of harsh chemicals or fragrances;
- Pulling back the foreskin and washing underneath as well;
- Drying the penis (including underneath the foreskin) after showering or bathing;
- Retracting the foreskin for it to "air out" as needed;
- Washing (including under the foreskin) after partner sex and after masturbating.
Assuming the cause of the red penis is balanitis, treatment involves good hygiene (such as mentioned above), plus keeping the skin hydrated. If the condition persists, consulting a doctor is necessary to determine if the assumption of balanitis is correct and to explore other treatment options.
A red penis due to balanitis is inconvenient but is not usually serious, but women should encourage their men to keep an eye on their penis health. One way to do this is to regularly apply a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best options include both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to keep the skin moisturized. The crème should also include vitamin C, which helps in production of collagen and is beneficial for penis skin tone and elasticity.
I have a problem with penis erection. Only mild erection is occurring and it ceases suddenly. This problem occurs only during sex. No problems found during masturbating.
When a man endeavors for the best in penis health, he turns to excellent penis care. But when a man is worried about his penis size, he might turn to much less healthy means in order to chase the exclusive extra inch or two. Unfortunately, there is no magic method or getting a bigger penis size - a man is simply born with whatever he is born with. The good news is that this is usually more than adequate for the ladies; in fact, they place more stock in a healthy, handsome penis than in the size of it!
Still not sure that's the case? Check out these facts about penis size and what women really think.
How women view penis size
Though there is a wide range of penis size, most men fall firmly in the four to six-inch range. That's perfectly normal and average. However, there are many men out there who fall outside that range, whether larger or smaller. The good news is that women view men of all penis sizes as a guy who has something to offer. Here are a few facts:
1) Women prefer a handful. Studies show that women tend to prefer a hefty handful of penis when a man is erect. This means they look for a penis that will easily fit into their hand when things are getting hot. Looking at the typical female's hand, that corresponds with the typical penis size of anything from four to six inches.
2) They prefer more width than length. Most women prefer a penis that is wider rather than one that is longer - which makes the issue of penis length a nearly-moot point. This is especially true for women who have had children, as the width of the penis feels much better than the length does. In addition, it's important to remember that the most intense nerve-endings in the vagina are in the first three inches or so, which makes a penis of four inches more than adequate for the job.
3) They consider more than intercourse. Sure, penetration is great, but when women think of penis size, they look at other factors. For instance, how easy will it be to have oral sex, or even anal sex? In this case, a man with a very large penis might actually be a turn-off. Many women have reported that a man who is of average size - or even a bit on the smaller side- is absolutely perfect for those other sexual acts.
4) They're not really sure how many inches it is. But here's a surprise: Most women, when asked how long a penis is, don't really know. They have trouble judging the length just by looking at it and in some cases, even when they are holding it! They also tend to see the penis as being longer than it really is when it gets measured. This is a good thing for guys!
5) They want a handsome penis. What matters more to a woman than penis size? A handsome penis. No matter the size of a man's equipment, the more attractive and handsome it is, the more impressed she will be. That's why it's so important for a man to always pay close attention to penis care and do everything he can to maintain a handsome penis, no matter how much size he's got.
One way to ensure a man keeps a handsome penis is through the use of a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E for softness, and well as vitamin A for odor control. A boost from L-arginine can help ensure the blood flows freely through the penis when it counts, and L-carnitine can help improve penis sensation, so both partners can have a much better time.
Looking down at the manhood and discovering it has developed penis bumps is never a pleasant surprise for a guy. The presence of bumps signals a new worry about his penis health, although often the bumps don't correlate with a significant health issue. Penis bumps can come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, so it's no surprise that they can be caused by many different things. One of the causes many men don't think about is hives - so learning more about hives prepares a guy for dealing with them.
What are hives?
Hives is the common name used to describe a condition that is medically known as urticarial. They present as welts on the skin. Some can be small and others can be relatively large. In some instances, they are raised slightly, which gives them a bump-like look; in other instances, they may more closely resemble a rash. Often one welt will "bleed" into another, making the two appear as one large welt.
Hives are usually circular in shape. Often, especially with larger welts, they will be a deep red around the perimeter and a paler red in the center. Hives usually itch, causing discomfort; when they appear as penis bumps, it can be embarrassing for a man, as he often is caught scratching "down there."
Individual hives don't usually last long, often fading away in 24 hours - but they are usually replaced by new hives. It is not unusual for a case of acute hives to last as long as six weeks, with old hives fading and new ones replacing them. If a bout of hives continues beyond 6 weeks, it is considered a chronic case.
What causes hives?
Hives are basically an allergic reaction on the skin. Some "trigger" sends a signal to the body to release histamines to fight the trigger. This reaction causes the hives to form. Therefore, if a guy knows what his hives triggers are, he can take steps to avoid those triggers and thereby prevent hives from occurring.
Unfortunately, sometimes determining exactly what the trigger is can be challenging, mainly because many things are associated with triggering hives. Some of the more common causes include:
- Pets. Many dogs, cats and other animals shed dander, which may be a hives trigger.
- Insect bites and stings.
- Viral or fungal infections.
- Certain foods, including shellfish, nuts, milk, chocolate, berries, eggs, soy, citrus fruits, etc.
- Exposure to the sun.
- Certain chemicals (including some in soaps or laundry detergents).
With such a wide range, narrowing down a trigger may take a lot of time. Working with a doctor is advised. They will likely recommend that a person keeps a comprehensive journal of all the foods, medicines, etc. that he takes and any exposures he may have to potential triggers. The journal will include, as close as possible, the time when a person may have been exposed to a trigger, so that a link can be theorized if hives occur soon after. (Hives may occur within minutes, but sometimes may take about two hours to show up).
Once hives triggers are identified, a person can take steps to avoid those triggers. He also can learn what treatments he can use to help deal with the symptoms of hives.
As mentioned, penis bumps caused by hives tend to itch greatly. Regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help alleviate this. A crème that contains a combination of a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) will provide moisture that can help soothe itching. It also helps if the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which strengthens penis skin by fighting free radicals.