Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Having tonsillitis problems approx 4 time in a year from last 4/5 years tonsil size bigger Dr. suggesting to operate, is there any possibilities to cure through ayurveda/homeo without operation.
I am suffering from cough for 2 weeks and I have pain in my neck so please tell me what do I do for it?
I am male aged 32 years. I have mucus/bulgum in my chest. I do not have cough only heaviness in my chest and head and congestion in nose. Pls send me some ayurvedic or home remedy.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have chest pain. Could you suggest what should be done?
My mother was suffering from severe cough for last 10 days, allopathic medicine is not working, she is diabetic patient, please prescribe any medicines.
Sir I am abdomen tb patient. Meri ATT treatment 2 month se chal rhi h.sir mujhe kan se fruits ko apni diet me shamil krni chahiye please advise. Should I take Banana in my diet?
I have dry cough since morning. No phlegm. Also light headache in the temples. Ayurvedic or Homeo medicine preferred, sugar free.
I am getting high cough with phlegm and some times dry cough for 10 days. It was unbearable. Please help me.
I am getting cough with phlegm and some times dry cough for 10 days. It is very high. I used the drugs containing guaifenesin, phenylephrine, chlorpheniramine, and antibiotics azithromycin and levofloxacin and also amoxicillin. But I didn't get any result. I am 50 years old and I am a diabetic patient. Due to this cough my BP level increasing and urine leakage also occur at the time of coughing. Please suggest any other treatment please please.
I am 18, years old. I sneeze after waking up and after bathing and I have cough for a long time. I use home remedies but it gets down and again starts. I have cough for a long time. Please help me.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever hard cough. Please help me.
I am suffering from Tonsil Stones which appears and disappears at times. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.