My wife weight is 46 kg and she is 25 years old she looks very thin and weakness I don't like their weakness, and when I offer her to something eat which is rich of protein she always denied she never like to eat, she eat only 2 roti in a day and she don't like to check up to the doctor. What should I do. Because I am in depression I want that she looks healthy, pretty, sexy, beautiful. Please help me what should I do? Height: 5'4" (162.5 cms) Weight: 47 kgs (103.4 lbs) Weight goal/target: 62 kgs (136.4 lbs) Expected duration of goal: >6 months Weight lost in last 3 months: 25 kgs (55 lbs) Lifestyle: Lightly active Diet Preferences: Vegetarian.
How many calories should 18 years boy should get daily? And my weight it 50 n my height is 5.7 thats not the correct weight what should I do to gain perfect weight?
Hello doctor, my age is 16 years 11 months and I am going to gym since 4 months and I want to know that going to gym at 16 will stop bone development. Is it correct or not.
I am about to start taking endura mass for weight gain. Is it safe or not? And if it is safe then how would I consume it to get best result?
Sur I am 19 years old male. My wrist ,hand and legs are very thin. I want to know that it is due to poor development of bones or it will be normal in future.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
After breakfast at 7: 30 I ll have one ChApathi that time .I ll try to eat only fruits later and at 8 rice .but I can't control in btw Nd eat junk .which fruits can I eat to keep myself full.
I am severely underweight so please suggest me a diet plan and other tips for increasing weight very fast.
I'm 21 year old .My knee is paining since a month. The thing is I felt from Train platform but immediately I didn't take any healing measure. Now I could feel the pain little for a week .I'm applying ointment Winclofen (Complete Pain Remover. Please Suggest me what I've to do next. Thank you,
Hai sir, I'm 26 years now and I'm very thin. How do I become fat? I eat lots of food, but there is no improvement yet. Should I start using proteins? What is a good diet that can make me fat? skinny genes problem?
What is the best time to have carrot and beetroot? Morning or before bed time (after dinner)? And how much quantity to b eaten? thanks all.
I am 26. My height is 148 cm weight just only 35 kg. How could I gain my weight? My appetite is normal. My daily diet is- 8 a.m - biscuit / bengal gram 10 a.m - rice 1cup+ butter/ roti 2 pc Veg curry 12 noon - banana / any fruits 2 pm - rice 2 cup + dal+ fish / egg curry (sometime chicken) 6 pm - chawmin / puffed rice with pakora/ fast foods any 10.30 pm - rice 1 cup + dal + potato / veg curry I do home tuitions, most of the time spend in home. Sleeping time: 3 pm to 4 pm (sometimes) and 11.00 pm to 7.30 pm at night. Doing no exercise. Please suggest the natural way of gaining weight.
Hii i*m 19 years old my weight is 35 kgs I am very skinny I want to get good shape and my height is 5.5 can you suggest me how I can get a good shape and want to gain some weight.
Bones are similar to a porous framework which is filled with minerals that make it hard and strong. With age, there is gradual degradation and the mineralized portion is lost, thereby leading to thinning of the bone. The word osteoporosis literally translates to porous bones, which is due to the gradual demineralisation. In addition to the natural ageing process, there are other diseases that can accelerate the demineralization process.
Women are more prone to demineralisation, and after the age of 40, they should take extra precaution to slow down the onset of the condition. The following are some ways to improve bone health and halt osteoporosis in the long run-
Diet: Ensure that your diet has sufficient amounts of vitamin D and calcium. Though calcium is the essential mineral for bone formation, vitamin D is required for the absorption of calcium, and therefore both these elements play a vital role in maintaining the quality of the bones in our body. Most people require about 1,000 mg of calcium and about 500 units of vitamin D for optimal bone health. This requirement goes up slightly in postmenopausal women.
Sun Exposure: In most people, exposure to the sun allows the body to make vitamin D, but careful sun protection prevents this from happening. Also, with age, the body’s ability to form intrinsic vitamin D also declines. The body, therefore, relies on supplements. Most dairy products are good sources of calcium. In addition, spinach, salmon, turnips, and broccoli are some calcium-rich foods. Supplements of calcium carbonate or calcium citrate can be taken if your diet is lacking in calcium. Vitamin D also should be included in the supplementation. The treatment for osteoporosis is incomplete without these two supplements.
Exercise With Weights: The constructive tension that exercise puts on the body helps in bone building, whatever the age may be, which prevents the onset of osteoporosis. Any exercise which improves muscle mass strengthens the bones, and puts stress on the bones is advisable. Since the fractured area due to osteoporosis mainly includes the spine, lower back exercises, yoga, tai chi, and abdominal exercises all work wonders. Pick any of these and do them for 30 minutes three times a week.
Quit Smoking: Continuing to smoke while taking osteoporosis medications is completely useless. Nicotine negates all the effects which defeat the purpose of taking the medication and is as good as taking no medication at all. So if you want the bone thinning to stop, stop smoking.
Alcohol Consumption: While a drink or two per week is permissible, more than this can harm the bones significantly.
Constant Health Watch: Talk to your doctor about how other routine medications (if any) can affect your bone health. Also, identify how frequently you should check your bone mineral density and stick to the schedule.
Bone health and osteoporosis can be managed with some conscious efforts.