Doctor in Dr. Debjani Chatterjee's Clinic
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Debjani Chatterjee's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Yellow peel: what is it, what are the effects and where is it indicated?
Yellow peel are mainly retinoids acid based treatment. The main advantages of this treatment are minimal skin damage, a brief recovery period and a low probability of complications. Retinoic acid peel can also effectively cleanse the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, makes skin glow, improves skin texture and structure, and provides a lifting effect.
Indications for use of retinoic acid peels:
- lack of collagen production
- disruption of skin's natural moisture balance
- mimic wrinkles
- loss of skin elasticity and strength
- need for skin whitening
- excessive pigmentation caused by solar radiation
- skin aging and photoaging
What to expect post peel?
Post peel active exfoliation start after 3-4 days and remain there till 7 days. For optimum effect yellow peel should be repeated every 3 wks for 3 peels.
Mere lower lip pe black spot ho gya h jaise aur lips discoloration dikh rha h .kya ye thik ho ja yega .and cost kitna lagega.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body, which measures about 2 square metres approximately 22 square feet. Skin is not just the longest organ alone in our body, but also has numerous amazing roles which most of us don’t realise actually. It not only protects our body from chemical, harmful radiations and sun. It also acts as a major storage area of energy, synthesizes vitamin D and the best indicator of any disorder in your digestive and immune system. But most of us don’t identify the warning signs that our skin shows from the initial stage unless it becomes more severe and start to show drastic skin changes or allergies.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine, which not only identifies the problem of skin from the root level, but also understands the nature of skin of each individual and treats the skin allergies without causing any harmful side effects. As allergies are not common for everybody it is very much necessary to identify the skin nature of every individual and the type of allergen by which the person is affected. Thus, homeopathy way of treating is best for skin allergies.
Here are few best remedies for skin allergies used in homeopathy
- Apis Mellifica: It is the best remedy for hives and utricarial rash. It can be used for any type of allergies with severe burning, itching sensation and rashes
- Natrum mur: Natrum mur is the commonly used homeopathy medicine for nasal and skin allergies
- Sulfur: It is the top most natural homeopathic medicine for treating the skin allergies. It shows wonder in relieving the excessive itching and burning sensations
- Rhus toxicodendron: It is used for treating person with eczema in which the person develops numerous vesicular rashes along with itching, swelling and tingling sensation over the affected area of skin.
- Arsenicum: It is used for treating psoriasis, chronic uriticaria and chronic eczema.
Eczema of the scalp, which results in itching, flaking, or crusting of the scalp, is called scalp peeling or is commonly referred to as “dandruff”. This condition causes increased shedding of normal scalp skin cells. Dandruff may also be caused by a fungal infection, other than just dehydration of the scalp.
The causes of an extremely dry scalp, thereby causing dandruff or even bigger flakes falling from the head onto shoulders and clothes, may be due to scalp psoriasis, eczema, poor nutrition, generalized dehydration, exposure to too much direct heat, and using too much of shampoo.
The three types of dandruff that need to be treated are those resulting from fungal growth, dry scalp and the one resulting from product build-up.
- Fungal growth: This kind of dandruff is a chronic condition, caused by increased oil content on the scalp or an off-balance pH of the scalp. It may also be due to poor cleansing habits, or even an allergic reaction to the hair products one uses. Try switching shampoos, conditioners, or styling products to sulfate-free formulas to cure this condition.
- Dry scalp: Sometimes, the skin of the scalp is literally so parched and dry that it is flaky and falls away like snakeskin. People with this kind of dandruff usually have drier hair and notice a tightness in their scalp. To treat dry-scalp dandruff, it is wise to indulge one’s hair with moisturizing and hydrating shampoos, cut down on or space out harsh chemical treatments like relaxers, permanents, or dyes, and take in more moisture from the inside - drink at least 8 eight-ounce glasses of water a day, and your skin (including your scalp) will show you results that you want. Eliminating sulfates from your shampoos or other hair care products will also help with dry scalp, since these ingredients help strip away natural oils. Brushing hair or massaging the scalp - either with bare fingertips or a few drops of oil - is another great treatment, since massage helps stimulate circulation and bring blood, nutrients, and oxygen to the scalp and hair.
- Product buildup: The most common type of dandruff is due to product buildup. This is what happens when people with otherwise healthy manes and scalps use too many styling products, such as layering gels, hair serum, hairspray, wrap lotions, scalp oils, heat-protecting serum, and so on. Dandruff caused by product buildup usually looks more like small clumps or balls of dirt. It may have a brownish color, since all those products attract and trap plenty of dirt and sweat. Product-buildup dandruff also tends to appear sporadically, only when hair is in need of a wash, whereas other types of dandruff show up more quickly and regularly.
To treat this kind of dandruff, one should wash hair more often or simply aim for using minimum chemical-rich hair products.