Submit a review for Dr.Asish Nandy's clinicYour feedback matters!
Doctor does whisky is good for health or not. Means if I take whisky daily after meal. Does it good for me or not. Because I love to drink. That's why I am asking u.so please suggest me doctor what I have to do in this situation.
Hello doctor. My mother is having low BP patient and these days she is suffering with diarrhea, and she was also sleepless from a couple of days so that she has taken a sibelium 5 mg tab in very Low BP to get some sleep. Now I just need to know is it dangerous taking a sleeping pill in low bp. What should we do. How much it can be dangerous. Also let us know the cure.
How to growth my weight? I want full and fit body. please tell me very very very growth my weight within 35 days, because after 35 days ,I have my marriage. I want 65 kg weight. 9672740277.
My Mother 52 years old having blood sugar since 2009, presently her level is as follows: fasting% - 270 mg/dl pp% - 340 mg/dl requesting you to please suggest the needful as well as her diet chart?
I want to loose weight. I do exercise and walk regularly. But I didn't see any result. What I should do.
I'm suddenly weak and tired and I feel like dehydrated. I want to increase my muscles and tone of my skin.
Sir/madam, Is Bru instant coffee is good or bad for health. We are taking coffee daily two times morning and night.
I am not gaining weight I eat much but still not gained enough actually my weight get constant but I want add some more kg and I am doing night shift is this a problem?
When it comes to health benefits, green tea has been an undisputed winner for a long time. It is a must have for all health conscious people. For many people, the day starts and ends with a cup of green tea. However, of late, its position and popularity have been challenged. With its health benefits, white tea is slowly but steadily finding its way into the lives of people.
Now the obvious question is; which one of the two (green tea or white tea) is better? While some loyal fans swear by green tea, others have genuine reasons to opt for white tea. To know more about their benefits, one first needs to know, what are green and white tea?
Green tea and white tea are both extracted and processed from the same mother plant, Camellia sinensis. White tea is manufactured using the young buds and leaves. Green tea, on the other hand, is manufactured from the older leaves of the plant.
Also, green tea undergoes more processing compared to the white tea. In the case of green tea, the leaves are first withered, followed by steaming or frying (pan frying). Next, there is rolling, shaping, and finally drying of the leaves. In the case of white tea, the processing is simple and involves steaming followed by drying of the leaves.
The health benefits of green tea Vs white tea
- The antioxidant capacity: Both green tea and white tea contains a phytochemical, Polyphenols, which has antioxidant properties. In addition to the weight management, this antioxidant is known to protect the body from cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, and even cancer. Research suggests the phenolic content, and subsequently, the antioxidant capacity is higher in white tea as compared to the green tea.
- Protection from UV rays: The harmful effects of UV rays are known to all. Research suggests that both green and white tea are at par (photoprotection ability) when it comes to protection from the harmful UV radiation.
- Anti-carcinogenic property: When it comes to cancer-fighting ability, white tea earns the brownie point. Undergoing less processing as compared to the green tea, the antimutagenic and the anti-carcinogenic properties are higher in white tea.
- Mood enhancer and stress reliever: Many studies suggest that white tea has a slightly higher caffeine content compared to the green tea. Thus, white tea will have a better soothing and refreshing effect than green tea.
- A younger looking skin: Both white and green tea play a pivotal role in slowing down the aging process. However, White tea contains a higher content of polyphenols (due to less processing) and is believed to have a better ability to prevent the breakdown of the elastin and collagen than green tea. The EGCG or EpiGalloCatechin Gallate (lowers the aging process) is also higher in white tea.
- Weight Management: When it comes to weight management, both white and green tea exhibit almost similar effects.
- Anti-inflammatory property: The anti-inflammatory property is slightly higher in white tea than green tea. White tea, thus, helps to suppress the activities collagenase, elastase, and oxidants (enzymes responsible for Rheumatoid arthritis) better.