I am gone to depression from 1 year. About think my past situations. How can I get got of it? Any solution.
I am 40 years old female. I am a divorcee, have 8 years old son and I stay with my parents. I waa very close to my mother n have lost her recently. After 3 months of ICU stay she passed away on 14 september. All these days I was with her in hospital but till now I am unable to accept that she is no more. I am unable to sleep, cry endlessly. I many times also feel that someone around. Have lost interest on everything. I tried taking sedatives n anti depressants but nothing is working. What should I do?
I can't sleep well. Also I can't control my emotion like cry, angry.so I need some emotion control pills. So can you suggest one pill for me doctor?
I am in a depression. I feel depressed some time in morning when I wake n sometimes in mid day. Suggest some ways. So that I can come out of it.
Sir/madam, I am 40 years old women married and having a son, I get often depressed, I am living alone in chennai, I am very talkative some times on phone which some people do not like, I keep postponing my work, and cannot concentrate on what I want, but for other I deeply go through, my husband will be often get angry because of this attitude, I do not speak to any one in this flat after a fight, which left me in non peace situation, I do not have mother or father any body else to tell my feelings. I often even forget any thing keeping anywhere missing, a lot even in gas stove also. I have headaches nose, anemia, a lot of dental problem and implanting done. What is the solution. Everyone will tell to do yoga and meditation, but I wil do it for 1 o r 2 days and next I feel bored what should I do sir please help me, I was a teacher and active lady but now I can not, This is due to age or what else. Please suggest.
I'm 29 years old. I have a very normal work life. Stress levels are normal. I have a active physical and emotional relationship with my girlfriend that I'm too happy about. The problem is my sex life. We have a very healthy sex life but I am too sexually attracted to her and always feel like establishing Carnal relationship with my partner. It's that abnormal? Should I do anything to change it? Intimacy is what I always crave and sometimes the thought becomes unbearable. She is sexually and emotionally available for me but I don't understand the rush.
Do you believe that the world is a hostile place and you are a victim? Are you the one who often doubts his or her abilities? If so, you might be showing signs of low self-esteem. Interestingly, self-esteem has nothing do with your actual ability or talent. Your looks, weight or skills are not responsible for your low self esteem. It largely depends upon the fact that how you value yourself.
It has been observed in most cases that self-esteem is often affected by a number of reasons, including ill-health, unpleasant memories from the past, and termination of relationships. Low self-esteem is generally marked in survivors of physical or sexual abuse, victims of racial discrimination or people who have had a traumatic past life.
If you don’t pay attention towards this issue, you might end up developing certain serious mental disorders. Low self-esteem is also the root cause behind the occurrence of mental disorders like borderline personality disorder, depression, etc. However, there is nothing to worry about it. There are certain simple things that are useful in building up your self-esteem.
Here’s all that you need to do to start believing in yourself and be confident about your capabilities:
1. Remember your strong points: Make three separate lists of your strengths; achievements and your qualities that you admire. Take help from your friends, parents and other well-wishers for preparing these lists. These lists will help you in understanding your abilities and goodness. You will be able to believe in your strengths. You must read through these lists at least once daily.
2. Be positive: Optimism and a positive approach towards life are the key to success. Your self-esteem is influenced by the fact that how you look at life. Life is not a bed of roses. It is unavoidable that you will have to face critical situations or problems in life. But, what is important is to face them with courage and a faith in your own abilities. Be positive and stop developing negative thoughts about yourself. Get rid of thoughts like ‘I am a loser’; ‘I can’t get rid of this problem’; etc.
3. Take care of your body: Your outward appearance sometimes works wonders in lifting up your inner-self and spirits. Keep yourself clean, trim your beard or hairs; cut your nails; don’t forget to floss your teeth and maintain overall personal hygiene to develop a feeling of goodness.
4. Sleep well: A good night’s sleep is essential for boosting up your self - esteem.
5. Eat right: A balanced diet is a key to good health. Eating the right food in the right way keeps your mental and physical health all right. Include minerals and vitamins in your regular meals. Avoid distractions like television or radio while taking meals.
6. Exercise: Regular workouts keep you away from mental-ill health.
7. Be cool and comfortable first: When it comes to your dressing, try to put on attires that you can carry well. Wear stuffs that you love the most.