Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for BLISS CLINICYour feedback matters!
A recent study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health revealed that using mouthwash twice a day can significantly raise your risk of developing type-2 diabetes. The research also indicates that a person using it twice a day is 55 percent more likely to develop type -2 diabetes.
So how should you take care of your oral health without increasing your risk of diabetes?
- Ensure you visit your dentist at least every six months
- Quit smoking
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft brush
- Eat foods that promote oral health, such as Almonds, apples & leafy greens, etc.
I have fundal erosion in my stomach. I was prescribed sucralfate for four month and nexpro 40 twice daily. Then the dose was reduced to 1 tab daily. Now I feel bloated, dull pain in tummy with lucky feeling. Please suggest.
I have been facing non-erection issue for a long time and it got sorted 3-4 months back for a while and again I am facing the same issue. My private part doesn't move at all or get erected. Can someone help to sort this out completely with natural sources? This is really creating a problem in my life.
My sister 12 months old is suffering from cold and fever. She can't able to inhale. Some time temperature is high and some time it is low.
For calcium. We make our children drink milk. But if nescafe coffee is added in milk. Whether same quantity of calcium benefit is gained?
My stool is not solid it goes semisolidly for more than 7 yrs. And it has no shape too What can I do.
Will consuming 2egg completely at morning breakfast or 2egg inlet is unhealthy? Can I eat 2 eggs or I have to eat one egg yellow with more egg whites daily.
Due to masturbation will nerves of penis will damage? If they are damage can't we repair them. Nerve damage can be seen in scanning reports are not.
I have some white bumps (almost like goosebumps or Whiteheads) on my penis. Is this a sign that something is wrong? I have never had sex till now. Please suggest solutions for that. Please.
My wife has a sever pain on her back head and she could not even sleep on a pillow due to that Pain what should I do now. What should I do now? And how to treat her?
My uncle is suffering from liver cirrhosis. Doctors have said that he has to rely on medicines now and has to take care of himself. But he only wants to die. He is in depression and and thinks that he has done nothing for his family and being a burden on them.
I am not married but buz of masturbation I always get horny early even sperm come out early if hear something Naughty r see Its come out Kindly help.
I am 36 old female, I had unprotected sex 5 weeks back. I have made a medical examination on 20th November 2017. The result is as follows. HCV Antibody (ELFA), Method ECLIA, Sample Serum The Test has been performed on Vitros 5600 - RESULT – 0.02, HIV Antibody (ELFA), Sample Serum - RESULT – 32.30, BsAg (ELFA, Method Enhanced Chemiluminescence Assay – RESULT – 0.37 I am very ashamed to ask anyone about the result. Will you please tell me Is it HIV POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.
My mother had gone through piles operation in April 2017 .she had 2piles. 1 was removed and the other one is not removed because she has diabetes. She has black colour blood in her stool. She has soft stool .what is the reason of black colour blood? Also she feels like some hard tissue like in the operation site (inside anus). Is it possible that any plastic thread was left in the body? The operation was done at home. After operation she has more gas problem.
Before 2 weeks I had cold so my nose was blocked I was feeling difficulties in respiration so to breath properly I breathed forecely from left nostril with closing right nostril while doing that I felt pain in left nostril after that I am getting pain in my eyebrow bone and also I ll get pain in t zone when I bent downpls tel me what may be the reason and how to overcome this problem.
Here are 10 foods you should add into your diet that can help improve your mind:
1. Leafy greens. Some ideas: kale, spinach, collard and mustard greens. These foods are high in folate and b9, which improve cognition and reduce depression.
2. Cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, brussels sprouts and kale contain folate and have cartenoids that lower homo-cysteine (an amino acid linked with cognitive impairment).
3. Beans and legumes. These foods contain more folate, iron, magensium and potassium that can help with general body function and neuron firing. They also contain choline, a b vitamin that boosts acetylcholine (a neuro transmitter critical for brain function).
4. Whole grains. Good bets include quinoa, kammut and gluten-free oats (not bread and cereal)
5. Berries and cherries. These fruits contain anthocyanin that protects the brain from further damage caused by free radicals. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain antioxidants and lots of vitamin c and e.
6. Pumpkin, squash, asparagus, tomatoes, carrots and beets. These vegetables, if not overcooked, contain vitamin a, folate and iron that help with cognition.
7. Omega 3s. People whose diets contain daily omega 3s have been shown to have 26% less risk of having brain lesions that cause dementia compared with those who do not. These fatty acids help the brain to stay in top shape. You can get your omega fatty acids from fish, flax seeds, olive oil (not safflower) or by taking a good quality omega 3 supplement.
8. Almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts and pecans. All of these nuts contain omega-3s and omega-6s, vitamin e, folate, vitamin b6 and magnesium.
9. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. These seeds contain zinc, choline and vitamin e.
10. Cinnamon, sage, tumeric and cumin. Theses spices can all help to break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain which can cause memory issues. In addition to eating the foods listed above, you’ll want to decrease the risk of illnesses that can make your brain age such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.
- In 11 yrs, physiotherapy carrier, I have seen no. Of osteoarthritis bilateral knee patient. Coming with severe pain, walking disability. We physiotherapist advice about knee mobilisation, quadriceps strengthen muscle exercise, also modalities like swd, ift, etc, but after few days, patient become upset, due to not good response.
- In mean time, patient want to go knee replacement by orthopaedic, after knee replacement patient is getting same pain, disability.
- Here, one thing I want to share you, if you r following natural knee exercise since knee starting pain, no need to go for knee replacement or more physiotherapy session, because osteoarthritis is not develop in few weeks, so if first stage of osteoarthritis if, you r consulting any physiotherapist, he/ she will teach how to do related exercise, about daily activities life. Sure you will save you knee.
- Finally I want tell u, replacement of knee is not a good option, have listen about former pm vajapayi ji knee replacement done Dr. Ranawat in bridge candy hospital two times, but not cured, in 2004 due to knee issue, he left active polities. His knee replacement was one of worst in medical history. So pls think, and save you knee in early stage.