Doctor in B. K Dutta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for B. K DuttaYour feedback matters!
In most cases, men who suffer a slight loss of penis sensation can take a few good penis care tips to heart and gradually restore their penis sensitivity. But what about those who are suffering from severe sensation loss? For those men, the idea of surgery to restore penis sensation is not far-fetched. In fact, they might choose to eagerly go under the knife if it means they again get to feel the pleasures their body was designed to feel.
On the other hand, any surgery is risky, but especially one that requires a surgeon to work on the penis and surrounding area. Here's what a man needs to know about penis surgery for sensation restoration, as well as other ways that might be worth trying first.
What does penis sensation restoration entail?
One of the most common penis sensation restoration surgeries works on the principle of preventing friction, chafing and any other potentially damaging touch against the penis. To do this, the surgeon works to create a flap of tissue that covers the head of the penis, much like an artificial foreskin. By keeping this most sensitive area of the penis protected and safe from any outside elements, it allows the area to heal the nerve endings that have been damaged. The result is often that a man can eventually feel penis sensation in the area, often enough that he can once again engage in satisfying sensual play, whether with himself or a partner.
The problem is that surgery like this requires cutting, and that's something that can lead to even more loss of sensation. The areas where the skin is removed from will likely be numb for a while, and might even suffer some permanent nerve damage. Besides that, every cut and stitch creates another wound that must heal - and that heightens the risk of infection. A man who winds up with an infection after the surgery could see his penis sensitivity decrease even more.
So what's a man to do about penis sensation restoration?
- Rather than go under the knife, a man can look to other ways that aren't as invasive. Cardiovascular health matters a great deal, as it takes copious blood flow to make a penis as erect and sensitive as it should be. Paying attention to diet and exercise is a great way to start. It's also important to look at overall health, as things like smoking, diabetes and other health concerns can quickly diminish penis sensitivity.
- Besides this, it's important to make sure the penis is always protected from potential nerve damage. Avoid anything that might lead to soreness, bruising or other issues that could lead to damage. For instance, always wear an appropriate cup or jock strap during sports, wear the proper underwear, use the best cleansers for sensitive skin and otherwise look for ways to enhance and protect penis skin.
- Finally, a man who has serious issues with penis sensation can talk to the doctor about potential creams and medications that might help enhance the sensation they do have. Though medications do not work for everyone and are often considered a last resort before surgery, it might be worth taking a pill every day to avoid going under the knife.
- Another good option for preserving penis sensitivity is the daily use of a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which can keep the skin soft and thus enhance sensitivity. Also look for L-carnitine, which fights against peripheral nerve damage, and can help protect a man's sensitive penis skin from further problems. Finally, L-arginine is great for better blood flow, which can help boost the sensitivity of those nerve endings.
When "red penis" refers to an erect penis that is a glowing red due to an influx of blood, it's a thing a man tends to be proud of. But when "red penis" describes a blotchy red rash, typically on the glans of the penis, it indicates a troubling penis health issue.
Often this latter kind of red penis means that balanitis is present; while an annoyance, most men know that it's nothing too serious. But when a woman encounters this blotchy red penis, she is likely to be concerned about what it might mean for her. This article is intended to explain balanitis to her.
Balanitis is something that occurs in between 3% and 11% of all men at some time - but it is much more common among men (and boys) whose foreskin is intact. Most men who are circumcised do not get balanitis - but it is possible. This means balanitis is more rarely seen in populations in which circumcision is widely practiced.
Balanitis is typically known by the red blotches that almost always occur on the glans (the tip) of the penis. It often itches, and there may be swelling (beyond that which occurs when in an erect state), pain or even a discharge associated with it. If a man has balanitis that is also on the foreskin, the portion on the foreskin is referred to as balanoposthitis.
So why does a guy get this red penis condition? In most cases, it is due to improper hygiene - but women should realize that improper hygiene does not always mean inadequate hygiene. Yes, often balanitis does present because a man has not washed adequately. If a man does not wash enough, bacteria may grow and cause inflammation.
But sometimes it can be due to washing the penis too much! If a man washes too often, especially with a soap with harsh chemicals in it, that may bring about the inflammation.
In some instances, it's not that the man is washing infrequently; instead, he may not be retracting his foreskin frequently enough. If the foreskin remains unretracted for long stretches at a time, lack of aeration can bring about balanitis.
There also can be other causes. For example, diabetes is associated with balanitis, as are some medications.
Preventing balanitis, of course, depends upon the cause. Since hygiene is often a major factor, a guy needs to be sure he is following proper hygiene practices. These include:
- Washing the penis regularly with a mild soap that is free of harsh chemicals or fragrances;
- Pulling back the foreskin and washing underneath as well;
- Drying the penis (including underneath the foreskin) after showering or bathing;
- Retracting the foreskin for it to "air out" as needed;
- Washing (including under the foreskin) after partner sex and after masturbating.
Assuming the cause of the red penis is balanitis, treatment involves good hygiene (such as mentioned above), plus keeping the skin hydrated. If the condition persists, consulting a doctor is necessary to determine if the assumption of balanitis is correct and to explore other treatment options.
A red penis due to balanitis is inconvenient but is not usually serious, but women should encourage their men to keep an eye on their penis health. One way to do this is to regularly apply a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best options include both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to keep the skin moisturized. The crème should also include vitamin C, which helps in production of collagen and is beneficial for penis skin tone and elasticity.
When a man endeavors for the best in penis health, he turns to excellent penis care. But when a man is worried about his penis size, he might turn to much less healthy means in order to chase the exclusive extra inch or two. Unfortunately, there is no magic method or getting a bigger penis size - a man is simply born with whatever he is born with. The good news is that this is usually more than adequate for the ladies; in fact, they place more stock in a healthy, handsome penis than in the size of it!
Still not sure that's the case? Check out these facts about penis size and what women really think.
How women view penis size
Though there is a wide range of penis size, most men fall firmly in the four to six-inch range. That's perfectly normal and average. However, there are many men out there who fall outside that range, whether larger or smaller. The good news is that women view men of all penis sizes as a guy who has something to offer. Here are a few facts:
1) Women prefer a handful. Studies show that women tend to prefer a hefty handful of penis when a man is erect. This means they look for a penis that will easily fit into their hand when things are getting hot. Looking at the typical female's hand, that corresponds with the typical penis size of anything from four to six inches.
2) They prefer more width than length. Most women prefer a penis that is wider rather than one that is longer - which makes the issue of penis length a nearly-moot point. This is especially true for women who have had children, as the width of the penis feels much better than the length does. In addition, it's important to remember that the most intense nerve-endings in the vagina are in the first three inches or so, which makes a penis of four inches more than adequate for the job.
3) They consider more than intercourse. Sure, penetration is great, but when women think of penis size, they look at other factors. For instance, how easy will it be to have oral sex, or even anal sex? In this case, a man with a very large penis might actually be a turn-off. Many women have reported that a man who is of average size - or even a bit on the smaller side- is absolutely perfect for those other sexual acts.
4) They're not really sure how many inches it is. But here's a surprise: Most women, when asked how long a penis is, don't really know. They have trouble judging the length just by looking at it and in some cases, even when they are holding it! They also tend to see the penis as being longer than it really is when it gets measured. This is a good thing for guys!
5) They want a handsome penis. What matters more to a woman than penis size? A handsome penis. No matter the size of a man's equipment, the more attractive and handsome it is, the more impressed she will be. That's why it's so important for a man to always pay close attention to penis care and do everything he can to maintain a handsome penis, no matter how much size he's got.
One way to ensure a man keeps a handsome penis is through the use of a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E for softness, and well as vitamin A for odor control. A boost from L-arginine can help ensure the blood flows freely through the penis when it counts, and L-carnitine can help improve penis sensation, so both partners can have a much better time.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!