Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for AyurvedcareYour feedback matters!
For women, less than thirty five years of age, infertility is characterised as the powerlessness to conceive a child after one year of unprotected sex. For women matured thirty five to forty years, it is characterised as a failure to conceive after six months of unprotected sex. For women beyond forty years of age, it is the failure to conceive after three months of unprotected sex. Infertility is also, the powerlessness to conceive a pregnancy to term, for example, in cases of unfortunate miscarriage.
The reason for infertility is the problem on both genders; thirty percent is male related barrenness and 30 thirty percent is female related barrenness. However, it is not just a physical problem. Infertility can affect a woman’s mental health. This is how that is possible:
- Medicine reactions: Medications and hormones used to treat infertility may bring about many types of mental reactions. For instance, the engineered oestrogen clomiphene citrate (Clomid, Serophene), most of the time recommended because it enhances ovulation and increases the sperm creation. However, it may bring about nervousness, rest intrusions, mood swings, and crankiness women. These reactions have not yet been recorded in men. Other fertility medicines may bring about sorrow, madness, and irritation and concentration issues.
- Cash stress: Only a very few states and countries provide insurance for infertility treatment. Expenses of infertility medications are very high. For patients who do not have insurance, the scope or the way to pay for treatment, not having the capacity to acquire treatment may add to the feeling of helplessness and misery. Indeed, even patients with the insurance plan may find that copayments or restrictions on the plan mean they should pay huge sums out of their own pockets.
- Decisions and results: Overall, infertility medications help only some of the patients and they get to be parents. The mental health of those who cannot deteriorate because of their thought of getting older day by day. Patients who learn they are to end up being parents might be excited, additionally should figure out how to change in accordance with new patterns and ways, both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Women who have endured various premature deliveries, for instance, are probably going to feel restless about whether they will have the capacity to convey to full term or not. More established couples might argue about whether to experience pre-birth testing, for example, amniocentesis.
- Sexual desires: Infertility can also influence a person’s sexual self-esteem, learning, and execution. Many couples have intercourse as an approach to relax. At the point when sex is interrupted with disappointment and dissatisfaction, couples may lose their passionate association. The weight to perform or to have sex because of infertility medications can disengage partners and separate couples. Fertility medicines additionally make sex less stressful, as it gets to be distinctly centred around fertility instead of entertainment.
I'm 20 years old girl, I having acne problems last 7 yrs, and hair fall problem 2 yrs, 6 months before I take homeopathy medicine for these both treatments, my hair fall problem it works and falling hair decreases slowly, but for my acne it doesn't works day to day increasing my face becoming ugly by scars and black marks, so I move to dermatologist to take english medicine for my acne problem doctor prescribed me tufacne20 mg tablet only at night after meals for 30 days after checking my lipid cholesterol test report, also I continuing homeo medicine for my hair fall problem bcoz it suits to my hair, but I taking homeopathy medicine at 3 times per day before meals, english medicine tufacne 20 mg tablet only at night after meals, there is long interval between these tablets. Now my question is whether it has any problem causes if I take like this? And, If if I take this like means both tablets works or not? Which tablet will work? Pls reply me fast i'm in deep confusing and depression due to these problems, pls tell me it is good or bad.
I'm suffering from fever for last 3 days .my blood reports are ok. What can I eat food in this situation.
Dear doctors my head surface become rough and small white covering is coming out with nail. What could be the possible cause suggest.
1. Waking up in middle of the sleep. 2. Vomiting while brushing in the morning 3. Diarrhoea due to anxiety 4. Stage fear. 5. Trying to be someone, whom everybody likes. Especially in new encounter.
23 year male. I am suffering from headache sometimes a headaches reaches peak level in this time I am go to sleepy mode then problem is solved why this type problem faced me.
Sir actually I was having sex with a girl a day before yesterday. .In between my condom breaks down. Now I'm afraid of hiv .After how many days I can go for a hiv test for ma satisfaction? Please help me sir.
Does regular sex makes the vagina loose and the person during sex can easily identify that the another one is not virgin? Please suggest.
Low grade fever since five days (99.5 -101) pain behind eyeballs, mild to severe headache, pain in both legs and all joints. Fever comes with chill. I am taking DOLO650 since five days but no relief. What fever it is and what should I do to get normal.
Hi I'm 27 years old I had sex last month and I took unwanted 72 this month my period date was 15th but it was come on 9th and last for two days only bleeding is too small shall I pregnant?
Eczema of the scalp, which results in itching, flaking, or crusting of the scalp, is called scalp peeling or is commonly referred to as “dandruff”. This condition causes increased shedding of normal scalp skin cells. Dandruff may also be caused by a fungal infection, other than just dehydration of the scalp.
The causes of an extremely dry scalp, thereby causing dandruff or even bigger flakes falling from the head onto shoulders and clothes, may be due to scalp psoriasis, eczema, poor nutrition, generalized dehydration, exposure to too much direct heat, and using too much of shampoo.
The three types of dandruff that need to be treated are those resulting from fungal growth, dry scalp and the one resulting from product build-up.
- Fungal growth: This kind of dandruff is a chronic condition, caused by increased oil content on the scalp or an off-balance pH of the scalp. It may also be due to poor cleansing habits, or even an allergic reaction to the hair products one uses. Try switching shampoos, conditioners, or styling products to sulfate-free formulas to cure this condition.
- Dry scalp: Sometimes, the skin of the scalp is literally so parched and dry that it is flaky and falls away like snakeskin. People with this kind of dandruff usually have drier hair and notice a tightness in their scalp. To treat dry-scalp dandruff, it is wise to indulge one’s hair with moisturizing and hydrating shampoos, cut down on or space out harsh chemical treatments like relaxers, permanents, or dyes, and take in more moisture from the inside - drink at least 8 eight-ounce glasses of water a day, and your skin (including your scalp) will show you results that you want. Eliminating sulfates from your shampoos or other hair care products will also help with dry scalp, since these ingredients help strip away natural oils. Brushing hair or massaging the scalp - either with bare fingertips or a few drops of oil - is another great treatment, since massage helps stimulate circulation and bring blood, nutrients, and oxygen to the scalp and hair.
- Product buildup: The most common type of dandruff is due to product buildup. This is what happens when people with otherwise healthy manes and scalps use too many styling products, such as layering gels, hair serum, hairspray, wrap lotions, scalp oils, heat-protecting serum, and so on. Dandruff caused by product buildup usually looks more like small clumps or balls of dirt. It may have a brownish color, since all those products attract and trap plenty of dirt and sweat. Product-buildup dandruff also tends to appear sporadically, only when hair is in need of a wash, whereas other types of dandruff show up more quickly and regularly.
To treat this kind of dandruff, one should wash hair more often or simply aim for using minimum chemical-rich hair products.
I have tfimmed oug my hair I am facing hairfall I am using coconut oil with dove shampoo whaf more should I do my hair are oily and brittle and there was a lot oc dandruff on forehead what mote must I do to have goox hair and prevent hair fall completely.
I earlier have haemorrhoids like a small painful mass grow at anal opening I was cured but after that treatment now the mass grows to a large and it is blocking stool and gas from I can not able to stool. I have long time constipation problem.
Sir, I have problem in urinary burn while passing urine its very pain please suggest me which medicine I have to use. I have no sugar and no BP all normal. Thank you sir.
Headache is a quite common these days. Thanks to fast pace lifestyle of competition, corporate job, heavy on screen work, mobile chatting, late night light exposure.
Keeping right mindset and healthy habits are very much required.
1) Eat, when feeling hungry and, stop when your hypothalamus is saturated.
2) Eat fresh, green, homemade as far as possible. Decrease or, eliminate fast food and animal foods.
3) Sleep early. Put auto-switch off mode in mobile. Don't expose light to your eyes, unless it's very essential.
4) To ensure good sleep, massage 3rd eye area (gv24.5) +- k6, gb43 acupuncture point. Soothing classical music like raag bageshri or, raag darbari can be listened too.
5) Press pc6 acupoint (on inner side of wrist-3 finger from wrist crease. Google to know the exact location) 3-5 times a day for ~1 min.
6) Take shower 2 times.
If pain persist, visit acupuncturist. As acupressure don't administer any medicine in body and, free from all side-effects. So, it's best healing modality.