Doctor in Dr.Shweta Homoeopathy clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr.Shweta Homoeopathy clinicYour feedback matters!
- Cells are what start the healing process in our bodies, and as tooth enamel consists of 90 percent minerals, there aren’t many proteins and cells there. it is said that base of the roots of our teeth we have cells that can provide a certain amount of repair, but not up in the crowns.
- This leaves a large section of teeth's surface area highly sensitive to the environment to what we breathe and what we eat and drink.
- Caffeine is the most frequently used central nervous system stimulant in the world. Drinking coffee offers a boost of energy and a lift in well being.
- Coffee appears to be more effective than tea is because some of its components may counteract the negative effects of depression.
- Coffee also contains chlorogenic acid, ferulic acid, and caffeic acid. These acids can reduce the inflammation of nerve cells that takes place in the brain of people with depression.
- We hear a lot about the negative effects of caffeine on our health, but it turns out that caffeine has its good points too. Research from the Harvard School of Public Health found that women who drank a minimum of four cups of coffee per day could lower their risk of depression by 20 per cent.
- So, we can say The risk of depression appears to decrease with increased coffee and caffeine consumption.
The appearance of a guy's penis can be a matter of great concern to a man. Every guy wants to sport a handsome penis, and so men may spend time admiring or worrying over their manhood. A frequent concern occurs when the penis is curved; a certain amount of curvature may be considered attractive, but when a man has a severely bent penis, it may cause anguish. And beyond the physical appearance, a really bent penis can be a penis health issue. When the curvature is extreme enough to cause pain or interfere with sexual functioning, steps may need to be taken to address the issue. One strategy is using a traction device to help lessen the curvature. But is this a medically sound option?
Often when a bent penis is severely affected, a man may be diagnosed with Peyronie's disease. Named after the doctor who first described the condition, Peyronie's disease is generally caused when the penis experiences trauma or injury. This may be a direct blow to the penis, as when a baseball traveling at great speed hits the groin, or it may come about from the penis being handled too roughly during sex. In the latter, the condition is likely to result from repeated instances of rough handling.
When the penis is injured, a small amount of scar tissue, called plaque, forms as part of the healing process. If the injury is large enough, or if repeated trauma causes more layers of scar tissue to form on top of each other, it can result in curving. This occurs because the plaque lacks the elasticity of regular penis tissue. So when the penis becomes erect, the damaged side of the penis can't stretch as far as the other side, causing the penis to bend.
In some cases, this causes pain when the penis becomes erect. It also may bring about erectile dysfunction. If the curvature is severe enough, it may preclude the possibility of intercourse.
In a small number of cases (usually of the milder variety), Peyronie's goes away without treatment. And in some cases, the degree of curvature is not severe enough to require treatment.
But in other cases, a doctor may recommend a number of treatments. These range from oral medications to injections to surgery. One option sometimes recommended is traction.
Most treatments for a severely bent penis haven't undergone rigorous clinical trials, so assessing their effectiveness is difficult. But at least one trial involving penile traction therapy showed promise. Involving 55 men with Peyronie's disease, the study found an average decrease in curvature of 20 degrees; plaque disappeared in 48% of the patients. And the rate of those unable to achieve penetration fell from 62% to 20%.
For the study, the men used a traction device, often called a penis extender. The device attaches at the base of the penis and again underneath the glans. It is then extended, pulling and stretching the penis. The men in the study were instructed to wear the device for 6-9 hours each day for 6 months.
Based on the results of this study, it seems that traction may be an option for some men with a very bent penis. However, there are drawbacks; not all men responded to the treatment, and there is some degree of pain and discomfort associated with penis stretching.
Men with Peyronie's should definitely consult with a doctor to see if they should consider any kind of treatment.
Whether or not using traction to treat a bent penis, men should be sure to use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep the penis in good health. One with vitamin C is especially urged, as this vitamin helps produce collagen, which in turn supports penile elasticity. Also welcome in a crème is L-arginine, which can help restore penis sensitivity after rough handling of the organ.
What your doctor never tells you -
This small girl who had had her third convulsion in last three days was now looking frail. Her mother, extremely anxious, asked me what can be done to “immediately stop” her convulsions. This hyper-mother had stopped all the epilepsy medicines of this kid few days ago. Patiently, I asked why.
“because I read on an article describing ‘what your doctor hides from you’, in which the author had recommended a particular diet of natural ingredients “, she replied, adding “the article said that all allopathic doctors give you medicines that will keep you sick for longer, so that they can earn more. It also said operations like joint replacements or procedures like angioplasty should never be done.”
Needless to say, this lady was buying the “purest natural guilt free” products from that website, at a price that was way costlier than all of her allopathic medicine combined.
I told her that it was a mistake to stop the kid’s medicines, and issued her a new prescription.
“what do you do, mam?” I asked her.
“we run a bakery, I sell exotic cakes, muffins etc.” she replied.
“do you lie to your customers? do you sell them products that will harm or kill them?” I asked.
“no, never! how will my business run then? we have to obtain licenses for food quality.” she retorted.
“it is the same about us doctors, mam. All the medicines, stents and joints that your article has slammed, are approved by government, and additionally, they are scientific products, not just claims. The government also earns tax on each medicine, stent or joint sold in india”.
I was offended somewhere, and so continued:
“we come from similar families as yours, mam. Even our parents teach us culture, compassion and good habits just as yours do. We doctors learn in the same schools as you, and common school teachers have taught us the importance of good. We too have parents, spouses and family, kids whom we teach good values by practice. Why will such doctors hide the truth from you and suggest you something that will harm you, who have come to us in good faith? do you presume that all of the thousands of brilliant patriotic doctors will hide a cure from patients, and continue to let people suffer? just because some bakery is selling rotten cakes, how would you like someone badmouthing your bakery, your integrity? ”
“not you doctor, but not all doctors are like you” she said.
“thank you for your faith mam, but I know that most doctors are like myself, who have struggled hard to achieve their degrees, to be able to save lives and bring an end to the suffering of millions. It is not an easy task, there are many easier ways to earn money with lesser hard work and sacrifice. You will rarely find the children of stars, sportsmen, industrialists and other ultra rich becoming doctors, no one wants so much hard work for such less money.”
“we cannot advertise, while most of the alternative medicine companies, gurus and babas keep on blatantly claiming cures for incurable diseases, spreading rumors about allopathy and some other recognised pathies, cleverly selling their own products to desperate patients who hope for relief, and spend far more in the wrong direction. Look at who all is earning crores while claiming that allopathic doctors are cheating people”.
She said she agreed, and won’t interfere with the right treatment of her child now onwards.
This is a complication of a deliberate and sick propaganda which has been orchestrated to tarnish the image of especially allopathic doctors, to be able to sell innocent patients one’s own unscientific products. It is sad that the very people who complain about the consultation charges of qualified doctors go and buy extremely costly “magic remedies” like some unproven, unscientific laser instruments, vibrators, garments, herbals, extracts etc.
The fact that vegetables and fruits are costlier than many medicines, that weekly vegetable expenses or family dinners in india are far more pricey than a specialist’s consultation which can be obtained urgently, speak a lot about where we stand. In the developed western world, there are year-long waiting lists to see most specialists. The fact that indian doctors are the best and hardest working is appreciated all over the world, but so many indian gurus, babas and fraudulent quacks run campaigns against our own doctors, in our own country!
Want to really know what the doctor doesn’t tell you.
A doctor never tells you to go to herbal babas when you come to the emergency and need immediate attention. A doctor never asks you to take your lot to the websites that slam medical profession, when you need help. A doctor never abandons even a faithless and arrogant ignoramus, does not ask them to go search internet for blogs and natural remedies when someone is dying of a heart attack or a stroke or accident. While many recent fulminant ads claim that all doctors are greedy and deceptive, there are thousands of doctors in the hospitals all over world, who are not eating, sleeping or being with their family right now: not because they want more money, but because many will die if we don’t work hard. It is so sad that this had to be explained in india!
What a doctor really doesn’t tell you is: how difficult it is to treat and to save lives of the very people who have no faith in the one trying to do them good!
Nature and wellness
Horse gram - the miracle pulse
(hurali bele in kannada, ulvalu in telugu, kollu in tamil, muthira in malayalam, kulthi in hindi)
Horse gram which is a pulse crop native to the south-east asian subcontinent, is widely cultivated and consumed in india since the ancient times and is also fed to race-horses because of its miraculous nutritional profile.
Let us understand more about this pulse.
- It is one of the richest vegetarian sources for protein, high on calcium and iron, low on lipid (fat) and low on sodium.
- Raw horse gram is rich in polyphenols, flavonoids which are major anti-oxidants. In other words, it can keep your body young and vibrant. Raw horse gram has the ability to reduce high blood sugar following a meal, by slowing down carbohydrate digestion and reducing insulin resistance (which is the primary triggering factor for type 2 diabetes). This was also scientifically validated by the indian institute of chemical technology.
- This makes horse gram an extremely diabetic friendly pulse to consume.
- Also being rich in calcium and iron, it is an excellent staple pulse for ladies especially pregnant ladies. Being low on sodium, this is a safe pulse to be consumed by people with varying blood pressure.
- The polyphenols in the seeds help to reduce excessive weight
- And lower cholesterol levels in the body when consumed adequately.
- Hence horse gram is an excellent choice of pulse for people managing obesity and related issues.
- In my subsequent postings on horse gram I will address many other medicinal facets of horse gram and what are the ways it can be used and consumed.
- Horse gram is really a miraculous pulse, we should include it in our diet without a doubt.
To know your ideal weight simply
- Record your height in centimeters subtract 100 centimeter = Your ideal weight in kilograms.
- Example Height 172 cms less 100cms =72kg ideal weight.
- About 10 to 15% below is good enough for females.
- 20% weight over and above the ideal weight is Obesity.
- That the easiest way I think anyone can do to know the ideal weight.
- You just require a measure tape and that is also not expensive.
- Go Ahead know your ideal weight to enjoy long and healthy life.
As every man knows, a handsome penis relies a great deal on proper penis care. The right care regimen can help keep the penis skin smooth, supple and ready for action. It can alleviate bumps and irritations that lead to an unsightly look. It can even help ensure that a man sports a healthy, red penis filled with blood at the most opportune moment!
But sometimes, even men who feel like old pros at good penis care will find that something is missing. They want to have an even more handsome penis, but nothing they try is working. That's when these important tips come into play.
1) Never use the death grip. Using the 'death grip' during masturbation produces intense friction, which can lead to intense orgasms. But it can also lead to a serious decline in penis health, as the grip disrupts the flow of blood and can leave the penis sore, raw and irritated. Go easy, and use lube, to keep the handsome penis every man desires.
2) Pay attention to overall health. Just as bad habits can affect skin on the rest of the body, the same is true of the penis. For instance, smoking is notoriously bad for the skin, as is a lack of sleep, among others. Taking good care of overall health can result in a vast improvement in penis skin.
3) Brush up on penis cleaning skills. Though most men are sure they know how to clean their equipment, it never hurts to look for new tips to help keep the skin looking its best. Use a gentle cleanser, one that is specially formulated for use on very sensitive skin. Avoid soap, as this has a drying effect. Gently clean every bit of skin, including under the foreskin and in the area around the balls. Groom carefully if using a razor or other tool to shave the area. Then dry off with a soft towel by patting the skin thoroughly, never rubbing - that could lead to more irritation.
4) Avoid potential irritants. Be wary of changing what works. For example, if using a particular detergent has always worked just fine, stay with that brand - don't switch, even for a much better deal at the store. A new detergent can be the culprit when it comes to rashes or other irritations. The same is true of other products used in the home on a regular basis.
5) Catch problems as soon as they start. A daily inspection of the penis can help ensure that all is well. If something looks odd, such as a surprise irritation on the shaft or a lesion or bruise on the head, pay close attention. If it gets any worse, take the time to go to the doctor. By catching small problems well before they can become big ones, a man makes certain to keep his penis skin and overall penis health in great shape.
6) Use a superior penis health crème. Wrap up every day with the use of a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The right crème will contain a plethora of ingredients in a formula specially designed for penis skin. These ingredients should include vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for skin health, and vitamins C and D for their overall health properties. L-carnitine is a good idea, as it promotes better health of the nerve endings, and so is L-arginine, as it promotes healthy blood flow. Finally, look to Shea butter and vitamin E to keep the skin supple, smooth and ready for action.
Anxiety" is a general term that describes a variety of experiences, including nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worry, that are common in several mental health disorders. While most of us have anxiety at some time, this is completely different from an anxiety attack or anxiety disorder. Normal feelings of nervousness, worry, and fear often have a known trigger (a major exam, money issues, or seeing a bug). But when you're having a full blown panic attack or anxiety attack, the symptoms — chest pain, flushing skin, racing heart, and difficulty breathing — can make you feel as though you're going to faint, lose your mind, or die. The reality is, you won’t. The key to surviving is to learn all you can about anxiety attacks and practice the skills you need to get through them.
According to the Mayo Clinic, signs of an anxiety attack include:
- Abdominal cramping
- Chest pain
- Dizziness, light-headedness, or faintness
- Fear of loss of control or death
- Feeling of unreality or detachment
- Hot flashes
- Numbness or tingling sensation
- Rapid, pounding heart rate
- Sense of impending doom or danger
- Shortness of breath or tightness in your throat
- Trembling or shaking
The causes of anxiety attacks are not well understood. Some traumatic life events can set off anxiety attacks if the person is prone to depression or anxiety disorders. Also, medical conditions and some medications may trigger anxiety attacks. Many believe anxiety attacks run in families with a genetic predisposition. In other words, if your mom and her sister had anxiety attacks, it’s likely you will, too.
Every single woman is an individual, and you can’t generalize to all women.
- But you’ll be happy to know that actually, size really doesn’t matter to most females. It does matter to some females.
- Some women can have just a little bit wider vaginas than other women do. For example, women who have given birth vaginally to children, and/or who are not very physically active, and/or who do not practice kegel exercises regularly can sometimes (but not always) be a little wider. These women may prefer men who are a little bit thicker (but not necessarily longer).
- In fact, where size is concerned, most women think it’s girth that matters, not length. She just want to be able to feel you inside. So if there’s a mismatch between the girth/width/whatever of a woman’s vagina, and the girth/width/whatever of a man’s penis, that can be disappointing – as much for the man as it is for the woman.
- An average-sized penis is perfectly adequate to satisfy the vast majority of women. And a particularly long penis can actually hurt.
- The size of a man’s penis is not a reflection of his sexual adequacy any more than the size of a woman’s vagina is a reflection on hers.
- One more very important point: most women do not orgasm through penis-in-vagina intercourse. Some do (approximately 25%,). The remaining 75% need a man to focus on stimulating her clitoris and/or other parts of her vulva, and/or her g-spot. This can be done with the penis, but in that case the size of your penis really doesn’t matter one bit. And a majority of women seem to prefer oral sex (cunnilingus). No penis needed at all.
- For women, achieving orgasm isn’t a simple in-and-out procedure the way it is for men. You’re going to have to start all over again with every single woman you have sex with, learning what works for her. So you may be figuring out by now, verbal communication is key.
- It is esential to have a dental check up and clean up every 6 months as a part of routine oral hygiene, so as to keep the tartar and cavities at bay.
- It also good a long way in preserving the dental treatment done in the mouth.
A professional voice user is the one whose voice is very important to his/her job like
- Call centre employees
- Tourist guides
All professional voice users need to take care of vocal hygiene.
Take proper voice rest.
If you notice any change in your voice, immediately contact speech language pathologist.
It might sound hard to make a healthy food choice between the famous Indian snacks offered in parties these days, but it’s not really that hard.
Options I had in front of me at a recent party were:
- Paneer Tikka
- Stuffed Mushroom
- Cheese Roll
I had similar questions and found out the answers. This article is to help you avoid eating unhealthy options which are usually available in the menu of parties. here, we provide you the nutritional summary of these famous snacks.
Serving size: 100 g
Serving Size: 100g
Serving Size: 1
Hence the most nutritious snack amongst them all is clearly stuffed mushrooms which provide 40kcal, 3g fats, 3g carbs and 2g proteins.
So, being on diet does not mean being anti-social or being on a punishment. You can still choose what snacks are healthier amongst the ones available. Enjoy the treats but do not let your diet plan go for a toss. Stick to a regime, follow it with commitment & achieve the desired results.
Today we have come up with the Home Remedy to treat Heart Attack.
Terminalia Arjuna ia a herb which is antioxidant, reduces cholestrol and reduces BP and useful in diabetes all at the same time.
- Arjuna herb works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health.
- Arjuna helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Arjuna promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels.
- Heart muscles are strengthened by arjuna.
- Arjuna supports the blood's absorption of lipids indicating it has cholesterol-regulating properties.
- Arjuna herb helps to reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- Arjuna supports the heart's energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity, and cellular health.
- Arjuna Powder reduces hypertension and bad cholesterol (LDL). It is rich in magnesium, zinc, calcium, copper and improves the function of the heart.
How to Use Arjuna:
1.A tablespoon of bark powder is added to 2 cups of water, boiled and reduced to half a cup, fltered and consumed when hot.
2. It can be consumed in the form of milk remedy: It's bark powder made into water decoction and consumed ina dose of 50 ml once or twice a day before food.
My face skin is becoming dull and darker and I have acne/ pimple problem due to which the face has many spots. Can you suggest a treatment.
When it comes to a man's penis, he loves to be in control of it. He wants to make sure it gets the pleasure and care it needs, and in order to do that, he takes steps to create good penis care regimen. He might also take the appropriate steps to help him last longer in the bedroom, so he has good control over when he achieves release. But when it comes to accidental ejaculation, a guy might not have much control at all.
As penis problems go, accidental ejaculation might seem like something that happens only when a man is in bed with a partner and is overcome by the thrill of pleasure. But strangely enough, accidental ejaculation can happen at the most inopportune moments, including when a man is getting his workout on at the gym.
What is accidental ejaculation?
It's just what it sounds like - ejaculation that happens entirely by accident. It might be understandable when it happens in the bedroom, but in the gym it is likely to get a man a few really weird looks - at least. Accidental ejaculation is almost always associated with intense exercises, such as weight lifting or sit ups. Anything that affects the core of the body can lead to erections and yes, accidental ejaculation.
But isn't there any warning?
Interestingly enough, there might not be. Remember that intense exercise means working the core, which requires a lot of crunching, scrunching, bending and otherwise moving in all sorts of directions. This can easily stimulate the prostate. Though there might be an erection that warns a man that things are happening down there, many men report that they aren't hard at all when they experience an accidental release. There might also be much less ejaculate released during the incident, as it is coming from pressure on the prostate, not from any sort of act that might "build up" the volume.
On the other hand, some men eventually learn what it feels like right before it happens. It feels different than an orgasm, but often is just as intense. When a man feels that, he knows that he has the tools to control the penis problems that relate to the issue.
What can a man do about it?
Fortunately, there are a few things he can try. A guy can masturbate before the gym, thus ensuring that there is less of a problem if he does release a bit of ejaculate. A guy can also take the time to pinpoint which exercises he was doing when the accidental ejaculation occurred, and either modify those exercises or abandon them altogether when in a gym setting.
Finally, a guy can wear underwear that will absorb the semen, so that he doesn't have to worry about a wet spot on his clothes, nor does he have to worry about leaving anything behind on machines.
Here's the good news
The best news about accidental ejaculation is that as penis problems go, this one does not indicate a deeper health issue. It is also easy to solve, so a guy can rest assured that once he hits on the triggers that cause the release, he will be able to continue with other exercises without consequence. And of course, masturbation before he hits the gym can "clear the pipes," so to speak, allowing him to exercise without worry.
In the meantime, a guy should always take care to use a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man who is working out often can expect to sweat, which will then deplete the body of moisture and leave it too dry. Shea butter and vitamin E can help alleviate that problem with a powerful one-two punch of hydration.