Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kharghar navi mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My father wud like to reduce his stomach. His weight is 81 kgs and height 5'9.is der medicines to decrease the stomach size if yes how it vil b?
In order to keep our teeth strong and safe what care should I take and which toothpaste should I use?
Can you advise me about kidney stones I am tired of this pain and really need some kind of medication.
Hello, My kid is 9 month old and from last 2 months he is having calcarea Phos Tablets for teeth and he is also having Ultra D- syrup (Vitamin D (since birth. Now,he is suffering from cold and cough. Can I give Munostim globules to him? How long we can give this medicine? And should I stop giving Ultra D syrup since he is already taking homeo pathy medicine. Please suggest.
I have acne all the time and can't find a solution for it. I have also consulted a dermatologist who gave me a gel named keralyte but when I stop using it the acne come back. Can you give me a better solution for my acne.
Hi, I would like to undergo FUE transplant for my facial hair. I am looking for about 1000 FUE transplant at the moment. Can you please tell me about possibility of the treatment and also how much it would cost for each FUE?
I'm having head aches very often. And feel restless when I do. My forehead aches alot. What should I do about it ?
I don't feel my penis getting hard while I try to HV sex WD my gf. But while I start masturbate I feel too good. I can go through masturbating 5tims a day even. What is my problem.
My son is 1 and half months old. Only on FM nan pro 1.i want to know when I can introduce semisolid food and cow milk to my baby. As someone says on 4 th month some says we can't give before 1 year. please help as only FM is little bt tough to go outside home.
Most dieticians are of the opinion that limiting your salt intake is essential, as an increased amount of salt in the system can damage your kidneys, heart and may increase your blood pressure, and chances of stroke. On the other hand, decreasing it beyond a point can prove to be detrimental to your health in various ways as well.
However, when relating to blood pressure, an increased salt intake can prove harmful to you only if you already have high blood pressure. In the case of normal levels of blood pressure, excess salt consumption will not prove to be too dangerous. Here are the ways in which low salt intake can prove to be detrimental for your health:
- Increases chances of heart diseases: Having a lower amount of salt in your diet - i.e. less than 2000 mg per day increases the risk of heart-related disorders, which include, but may not be limited to, strokes or heart attacks, exponentially.
- Decreases the body's level of sodium: Decreased levels of sodium in the body, often a direct byproduct of a reduced salt intake, can lead to a number of complications. Sodium is essential for maintaining electrolyte and mineral balance in the body. A decrease in sodium levels in the system, in extreme cases, can lead to hyponatremia, which can prove detrimental for the kidneys or liver.
Salt, which mainly contains two radicals - sodium and chloride ions, are essential for life. However, they can be obtained only through food as it is not manufactured intrinsically. There are several essential reasons for why salt intake in the optimal amounts is absolutely crucial in maintaining healthy body functioning:
- It is an essential component of blood plasma, as well as several other crucial body fluids such as extracellular fluid, lymphatic fluid, and amniotic fluid.
- It is important for maintenance and regulation of a proper level of blood pressure.
- Sodium, in the context of body physiology, is critical in maintaining a proper acid-base level in your system and in controlling the levels of your body fluid.
- The exchange of sodium and potassium ions, both obtained from salts, is also essential for muscle movement and in sending signals from the brain to the muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.