Submit a review for seemaYour feedback matters!
Is child asthma curable and how long does it take to cure, what are the consequences of using steroids for longer years to treat asthma.
My age now is 20. The vaccinated home dog biten me in slightly knee down a dog teeth mark and cut, showing light blood not bleeding. After first I didn't wash I apply turmeric. I saw the dog after one year also (dog live). This would happen in 2 years back (March 2015) till know I didn't take any vaccination. In April 2016 I'm suffered from weakness for 2-3 week's. That is joint pains, muscle pain, headache, loss of appetite. Doctor suggested me that not to worry, do exercise & eat time to time & sleep well, and that to this time I'm ok. Some people are tell me that the vaccinated dog bite is danger for about 4 years. Sir/mam, please please clarify my Question?
I am using Montek LC tablet for dust allergy as suggested by doctor. Could you please let me know the side effects of this tablets in long run.
I'm suffering with dust allergy since i'm 13 With this i'm suffering with cold 365 day in a year When cold comes, my eyes also disturbed and my eyes are also burning, itching,irritating and water comes from my eyes. And if I sleep in afternoon, then definitely my eyes will burn when I'm going to sleep in night. My age is 26 now, and my weight is 76, and my height is 5.6 Please give me the treatment to this disease.
Sir I think my immunity system is weak. I suffer from fever and cold very frequently. With throat problem also. I don't remember how many times I spit in a day. I spit some stick liquid material. Please suggest some proper solution and mediation to improve immunity. Thanks.
Asthma - Causes And Homeopathic Remedies!
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.