Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Kakinada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
I am having small pimples on my forehead and it is due to too much of dandruff. How can I cure both the problems?
Helo my name is lucky kumar I have a problem or acne on my face umm from 4 years what to do to clean my face.
I am 60 years old. I feel sometimes intermittant short of breath but not during walking no breathlessness during walking. Please advise.
My wife frequently suffering with migraine headache before marriage she using specticules now not using because that reason or else any problem kindly suggest me how can she overcome the problem ?
How to cure high blood pressure? She is taking Stamlo 5 mg tablet and she was taking Stamlo 2.5 mg. I want to know does she has to take blood pressure tablet for lifetime or there is any other process or what should she take now?
I am 32 year old male suffering from asthmatic allergy for last 16 years. What should I do? Please help me.
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria and causes a great distress to the sufferer. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
- Infection: Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such infection may present with a variety of symptoms including blood in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones: Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- An enlarged prostate: An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urinary bladder from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Polycystic Kidney Disease: PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and can cause blood to appear in the urine.
- Cancer: A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients. Most of the causes of hematuria can be easily treated. A thorough evaluation and proper treatment is required. Please don’t ignore blood in urine and consult an urologist as soon as possible for optimal care.