Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for ausyaYour feedback matters!
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to be most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is inflammed. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and acts as a shock absorber. Tears form in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to put weight on the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. Consult a doctor for accurate medicines !!
I have skin troubles, skin darkening, acne problem. What could I have for this? I also have menstrual problems, I didn't get my periods from 5 months.
Hi there r few acnes on my nose which is making me look ugly I've tried everything but those r not going please help me out.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have pimples on my face I used many type of creams. But there is no changes on my face then what should I do?
It's been two months. And I have something happening in my throat. It's like my throat is getting choked and I have to readjust my throat. I don't know what this thing is called in English but it happens when we catch cold, affects the throat, cracks voice, it's similarly like that. And sometime I have breathing problem. Like very mild which I mostly feel occurs due to eating badly which causes gas. But this throat issue is constantly staying, increasing while sleep.
Hi doc, I am suffering from post acne hyperpigmentation. Acne also keep erupting in between. Is there a permanent cure.
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
Constipation features the passage of hard and dry bowel movements in small amounts. The rate is usually lesser than three times during a week. Bowel movement becomes difficult and causes pain in people with constipation. The affected person may feel uncomfortable, sluggish and bloated. Homeopathic medicines are widely used to cure constipation. As they are purely natural, they provide effective treatment without the use of any chemicals.
Here is a list of common homeopathic medicines used for treatment of constipation, along with symptoms:
- Nux Vomica: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine taken in case of frequent constipation and ineffectual urging for passage of stool. In such cases, the amount of stool passed is quite scanty and an incomplete evacuation feeling is experienced. This urge keeps on rising. This medicine is also used to treat piles, which develops in association with constipation at times.
- Alumina: Alumina is an ideal homeopathic remedy for constipation that features the absence of the urge for bowel movement. The symptoms based on which this medicine is used are totally the opposite of the symptoms where nux vomica is used. The affected person loses desire to pass stool for a number of days and a large accumulation gathers in the intestine. The intestines become inactive and sluggish. A lot of effort has to be given to bring the stool out. This medicine is ideally used in case of constipation in infants.
- Bryonia Alba: This form of homeopathy is used in cases of constipation where the stool is very hard, dry and extremely large. The mucous membranes become very dry. The abdomen may seem sore to touch. The affected person develops increased thirst and feels dry in the mouth and lips.
- Opium: This homeopathic medicine is used when stool is passed in the form of round, hard balls along with feeling of constipation. The stool appears to be like black balls of sheep dung. The stool gathers in the intestine for a long period of time. The abdomen becomes hard and bloated. Opium also treats constipation occurring due to enema abuse.
- Silicea: Silicea is used in cases where constipation occurs with constricted anal sphincter. Stool recedes back from the rectum due to the spasmodic constriction of the anal sphincter and remains in the rectum for a long time period. There is a presence of obstructed flatus, the abdomen feels very tight, hard or bloated. Silicia is helpful for women who have constipation during their menstrual phases.
Homeopathic medicines are very effective for the treatment of constipation. The underlying causes and the symptoms are both treated, with no side effects using homeopathy.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.