Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Jhabua. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Prem Damor
Submit a review for Mr. Prem DamorYour feedback matters!
I am athlete and I have just started a year ago. I want an diet plan for me. I am an 400 mtrs runner. A diet plan which is having a very essential things. I also want an recovery drink.
Help me sir please meri tabiyat kharab hai me bhut patla hu mujhe fat badhana hi bhut try ki but no fat help me.
I am running fast and stop so my all knees down portion are pain and sit for long time so just same problem.
Im a below knee amputation patient. How much a below knee liner cost, and how much validity of liner.
What are the supplements for Omega 3. I have a problem of memory loss and I monthly take injection of B12 prescribed by a doctor. I read on this app that Omega 3 is best for solving memory loss and other problems and is good for health . And I can't take fish oil. Please help.
I want to make body fit, what did I do, I am not able to gain muscles weight. Should I have as protein as supplement? Please suggest me I always take proper food. But not I am not getting muscles more. Should I join gym with proper supplements?
Sir, my cheeks are sunken and I wants chubby cheeks please tell me any medicine which will give chubby cheeks. I tries many facial yoga home remedies but it doesn't work on me.
Hi I am 19 years old but my weight is too low to compare with my age. My weight is just 45 kg. So what I should do to gain weight and get proper body Please give me suggestion.
I'm raju. My age is 22 years but my weight is only 43 kg. I can not eat normally. So what should I do for get more weight ? I'm not satisfied with my weight.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!