Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Jhabua. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Prem DamorYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. I am very thin recently started taking more food but I gain weight only in the stomach area, my arms and shoulders are still very weak. Please tell a remedy.
I have pain in my right leg, starting from behind thighs and behind knees. Some times I feel pain in bottom of my heel.
Hello doctor I am suffering from fever and body pains since 3 days and I visited nearby hospital but still I did not recovered.
I want to ask how much should I workout and is it right to take protein powder to make muscles? Also tell how much diet should I take?
Sir I want to gain weight My age is21 and height is 5'8" nd weight is just 47 kg And also I have semen discharge problem please provide me how to overcome it.
Sir I want to have a healthy life. And I want to gain my weight. So please give me some tips, so that I can gain my weight.
Hi any one help me out I just want to gain weight but I do eat lot even though I am thin I don't no what is the problem. So any one help me out with good suggestions.
Hi I was Fall down on the ground and it really pain full now . After 2 day I fell better but pain not out my body properly.
I am 24 year old and my height is 5'10" and according to my height and age my weight is too low. What should I take to improve my weight so that I will look good and smart? Please help me out.
Hi, I am 28 year old and 164cm. But I am under weight. My weight is 49Kg. I am a vegetarian. Please let me know how to increase my weight.
I am 20 years and suffering from underweight my height is 5.9 feet and weighs about 47. My daily diet: At morning I eat banana some tiffen, afternoon & night plane rice. Evenings sometimes I may r maynot eat scanks. Can you provide me a diet to increase my weight.
I am a 41 year old male, I was on depression medication for 12 years and consumption of alcohol for 22 years, both are stopped since last three months. 1. Gas and Acidity 2. Back pain 3. Weight loss / dieting 4. Pain all over body, like hitting with pin. 5. Heaviness in the head loose of balance 6. Recently started Migraine issues 7. Eye weakness, flickering at times. 8. Dizziness.
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.