Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Jehanabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Upendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I have heel pain problem, can not stand long, it is planter facial problem, please suggest some treatment which has no side effect.
I have got to remove my hair completely (bald) and found there was some white kind like dandruff on my scalp. I previously had hair loss problem. How should I take care of my scalp. Should I use livon hair tonic or Jovees Regrowth and Revitalizing Hair Pack.
Can my Aunt as having diabetes and Liver swelling can take Glucose to gain energy as she having lot of weakness. She is 55 years old.
I have grey hair. And I used medicine many times. But its not working. Pls help me how can I remove grey hair.
I am 21 years old, but still got me beard is not growing, and it's growing only on chin area, what is the problem? Why it is not growing on other areas like on cheeks?
Hi ,I started jogging 2 days back when I do my lower leg muscles get to tight and unable to walk I need to take rest and get pain in both muscles and bone.
Hi, I have suffering form joint pain & body pain, swelling legs/hands last few days. I become fever last 15/9/2016. But todays no fever. What I can do.
Tips for hair growth
According to Ayurveda, the hair is derived either as a by-product or produced as a breakdown product of asthi (bone tissue). Any disturbance in this tissue metabolism, which very much depends on the digestive fire, can affect the health of the hair.
To a certain extent, the quality of hair depends on the body constitution. Keep in mind that even though ayurvedic oils can work wonders for your hair, you must complement the oil treatments with other lifestyle changes before it will truly work well for you.
Some of the changes include:
- Avoiding pitta-aggravating foods like spicy, heavy and oily foods, as well as tea and coffee.
- Enriching your diet with good foods, such as almonds, seafood, and greek yogurt, can help your hair become healthier.
- Relaxing, stress has been proven to lead to some hair loss.
- Protecting your hair from the damaging effects of the sun by covering it with a scarf or hat when you go out.
- Avoiding refined foods, refined sugar, junk food and alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
- Increasing intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and vegetable juice prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa.
- Avoiding the usage of chemical products on the hair. Try herbal oils and shampoos instead.
Hi. First of all I am abhishek I am 16 years old and want to ask about if I should shave in private areas or not I mean. Is it a beneficial task or not and. How can I grow beard naturally.
In my family no one have scalp visible In my head one side scalp visible Hair is thin also But I don't have dandruff How to thickness my hair on scalp.Please tell.
From marathon runners to footballers, amongst athletes, 'pulling a hamstring' is the most common type of injury. The hamstring is a group of four muscles at the back of your thigh. When one of these muscles gets overloaded or begins to tear, it is known as a hamstring injury. While a hamstring injury is painful, it does not indicate the end of an athlete's career.
Minor hamstring injuries may heal by themselves. In cases where one of the muscles is torn, surgery is required to repair and reattach the muscles. Recovery time depends on the severity of the injury. Stretching and exercising the muscles of the leg are the most important parts of rehabilitation. The healing of a hamstring injury can be divided into four stages.
- Acute phase: The first five days after a hamstring injury is known as the acute phase of rehabilitation. The aim of treatment at this phase is to reduce inflammation and keep the other muscles from atrophy. For minor hamstring injuries resting the leg, using ice packs and keeping the leg elevated can accelerate the healing process. Once the pain and swelling has decreased, patients can use a cane or crutch to exercise the leg.
- Subacute phase: From the fifth day to the 3rd week after the injury, the focus of the treatment shifts from minimizing swelling to strengthening the leg and increasing the range of possible motions. At this time, an athlete can resume cardiovascular training. Swimming and other forms of aquatic training are said to be especially beneficial to the treatment of hamstring injuries.
- Remodeling phase: The remodeling phase continues upto 6 weeks after the injury. Strengthening the leg is the focus of this stage of treatment. Using ankle weights can be beneficial towards strengthening the leg muscles. It is important to be careful about the weight being used and to gradually increase this weight to avoid an added injury.
- Functional stage: This stage can last upto 6 months until the athlete can regain full function of his or her leg. As the athlete's gait gets back to normal, they may start jogging and short sprints. Gradually, more sport specific exercises may be added to the workout.
There is no fixed time when an athlete can return to active sports after a hamstring injury. While players with minor injuries may return to the field after 3 weeks, athletes with muscles tears may take upto 6 months to recover completely. Hamstring injuries tend to reoccur and hence before they can get back to active sports, an athlete must pass an isometric strength test and flexibility test. This ensures that there are no subtle after effects of the injury that can increase the risk of a repeat injury.