Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Jehanabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Upendra KumarYour feedback matters!
My uric acid level is 7.5 and I have pain in joints of my fingers and in my feet. Please suggest some remedy.
My hair is dry type hair. Please suggest any medicine or any homemade remedy. I apply the amala oil of patanjali. Then why my hair becomes white.
My hair is so thin and brown. And three- four white hair on head. So suggest for black and strong hair.
Hi, After my delivery my vitamin D was very low it was 7, I have taken treatment for 3 month then all pain was gone except thumb to wrist pain, I have taken physiotherapy but the pain still occur now m feeling pain in my whole body my hand.
I got accident and my leg got damage now getting pain in my right leg. I am using Volini and Iodex. Is it good for my leg?
I am santanu. My left leg elbow heavy pain some time. Basically when I get up the morning. So pls solve the problem.
I am a 28 yr old male, while exercising in oct' 2014, got shoulder pain which refused to go. Underwent various medical tests such as mri, vitamin d etc. The scans showed that I have a shoulder bursitis. Have been on medications since november 2014 and have undergone physiotherapy as well but to very little effect. The only choice as per doctors now is either steroid shots (which have its own set of pros and cons) or a shoulder endoscopy for correction of the problem. Any alternative way outs most welcome. Also would love to know about the pros and cons of the above mentioned methods. Thanks in advance
My hairs are falling from 2 years ago. I am very tensed about this. Please tell me how to control hair fall. Or tell me how to regrow the hairs.
1 am 22 year old male I have type 2 baldness I have same hairline for 3 years it did not progress. Can I do a fue hair transplant at my temples.
Hi I have frizzy dry hairs n having terrible hair fall. Kindly suggest me some good shampoo and hair conditioner.
Both leg are pain after end of the day. What is the problem for this say please. Working time no problem. Leg has no pain but after the day when the work is off then pain is start.
I am 28, have thin hair as per my barber. I want to oil my hair with necessary oils every night but my question is, I don't want that oily look throughout the day. So, everyday morning shampoo is be the solution, is it right to do or healthy for my hair? Please guide,
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis.