Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for upendra kumarnullYour feedback matters!
Left forearm feeling stiff and paining. Some times when I am tired or hungry slight pain is in the left side of the chest. Age 54. Female.still menstruating. Feeling weak sometimes.
I am about 47 years old. I have been suffering from pain for last 7/8 months in the lower portion of elbow joint in my right hand. Sometimes, the veins of my right hand in the lower portion become swallowing and even I do not carry small things. I have consulted with orthopaedic doctors about 4 months back. But pain killer tablet did not relieve me. On the contrary I felt very uneasy immediately after consuming the dose. Therefore I stopped consuming tablets. Please advice.
Sir/mam in my right leg in near ankle its pain so much. Some times in night uncertain pain occurs. It is from 5 year and have no swelling issue in xray every bone is ok.
I have pain in my heel n on d side of the left foot and pain on the right foot below the toe. Spl wen I get up in d morning or if im sitting in 1 place for long.
Shoulder pain while throwing cricket ball. Past 4 days I am taking physiotherapy but not finding effective.
I am male 46 having pain in my shoulders, back and left wrist. Done all tests and have vitamin D deficiency with little high cholesterol and SGPT levels little high. Pl advise.
I am Murali (30 years old), I found my new joints are slippery and weak, if I walk more or when I climb stairs I feel bit pain in my knee joints. What could be possible reason? Is it a serious one?
I am 23 years old guy nd I am facing the problem of hair thinning and hair baldness. I am in the first stage of hair baldness. My hairline is going above and extreme hair loss in two corners of forehead. Shall I use minoxidil to treat hair baldness? I have to consult with doctor before using minoxidil or I can directly use it without consulting? Is there any other treatment which is effective for hair baldness, thinning and hair fall. Please help me.
Sir mere legs me bahut pain hota h jab running krta hu lags ke neche wale side. Please bataye mujhe kya krna chaye?
Dear Sir / MDM I have pain in my left leg joint pain.in last one month. I have no health problems, no damage my leg. Suddenly one month back joint pain start. telma any medicines.
Hair fall and hair loss are common problems experienced by people all over the world. Hair fall may occur due to various reasons such as dandruff, combing and due to some diseases. For instance, Alopecia areata is a common cause of hair loss. Homeopathy is an efficient form of treatment for hair fall. The treatment may be lengthy but it works from the roots and cures the underlying problem of the condition. Here are several homeopathic medicines, which help in controlling the hair fall.
- Fluoricum acidum: This homeopathic medicine is derived from hydrofluoric acid and is an effective remedy for hair loss. It also prevents hair fall after any kind of sickness.
- Phosphorus: Made from the potentization of inorganic phosphorus, this medicine is good for several hair fall conditions.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is a very efficient homeopathic medicine, which enhances hair growth. It may be used by patients who experience hair loss along with itching and sweating of the scalp.
- Vinca minor: This medicine primarily cures alopecia. It works to eliminate dandruff and may also be used in case of abnormal hair growth.
- Silicea: This homeopathic medicine may be used to treat several kinds of problems. It is an effective medicine in cases when a person turns bald due to extreme hair loss.
- Baryta carbonica: This medicine is used for young people who suffer from premature baldness. It is used to treat hair loss that occurs at an extreme rate in people.
- Lycopodium clavatum: This effective homeopathic medicine prevents a lot of hair-related conditions. It is a good solution for hair loss and baldness and is made from club moss. Premature balding is also prohibited.
- Psorinum: This medicine is considered to be great for treating hair fall because of dandruff. The root of the cause is treated, and both hair fall and dandruff get reduced.
- Mezereum: This homeopathic medicine may be used to cure a wide array of problems, including hair fall. It is used in cases, where a patient has a crusty scalp or infected scalp along with the production of pus. Hair growth is also encouraged.
- Kali Sulphiricum: This medicine is used to treat hair fall, which results due to dandruff. It is usually used when the dandruff is yellow. This medicine is ideal for treating both dandruff and hair fall together.
Hair fall is a very common problem, and homeopathy is a very effective way of treating this condition. Hair fall may occur due to various conditions and there are homeopathic medicines to treat all of them.
I have done ACL Reconstruction surgery before 40, days ago. Now I am start my job. But problem is that my work place in first floor about 28 steps. And lift not available. And whole day I am 4 time use steps. Can I continue or any problem for use steps.
My age is 22 and my hair type is dry. Is there any remedy or ingredient while to mix them with coconut oil for shiny and black hair.
I am 60 years lady having pain in both my ribs for the last about 15 days Inspite of consulting the doctor and taking tab Mobiswift one BD and hot fermentation and applying ointment no relief seems near future to my problem.
Hi My eyebrow hair are getting grey and I observed that they are increasing. Also within 15 days I suddenly observed that these hair had got grey. Can you tell me why this has happened. I am 29 years old.
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- This homeopathic medicine derived from calcium carbonate is used in case of long standing injuries, in which weakness lasts for more than two weeks in an affected athlete.
- The medicine is effective for eliminating weakness and stiffness.
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.