Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Dewan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev DewanYour feedback matters!
Hi! My mother is 43 years old and her weight is 49kg. She went through a sputum check which is done for 3 days. In which 1st test came negative but the other two were positive. After consulting with the Doctor, She has started her medication from today. 2 tablets of Forecox after 15 minutes of taking 1 tablet of Pan-D. Also half tablet of Benadon on alternate days. But the problem is she is suffering from fever since last 10 days. If she takes the medicine in the morning her temperature goes normal but again in the evening temperature rises above 100. If she is taking paracetamol then it's results lasts for about 10-12 hours. Can medicine cause any kind of problem and is this also the symptom of TB?
My Grandfather woke up one morning and was short of breath, he had cough for 1-2 days. We shifted him to ICU in nearby hospital after which his condition improved. Blood reports and CT scans are normal. But after a day his condition worsened again, he was on oxygen mask and heart beat reached 165. Doctors say that there is some problem with the heart, shift him to another . What should we do?
Hi sir, I'm 20 years old boy. I used to masturbate since I was 13 years old. I had stopped it when I was 17 years old. But after it I had suffered from night leakage of sperm. And if I had masturbate now it will takes only few minutes to ejaculate. Is this will cause any severe damage to my sexual life and to acquire a child?
Hi. I am 26 year old male. And since 5-6 days I am having a vibration like effect in my upper left chest area. It occurs on random timings and lasts for sometime or even couple of hours. First I thought this is due to acidity but isn't. I also have minor cough. Current heart rate - 76-80 BPM I want to know due to what this is occurring and the solution to this. I am quite worried about it.
Hi doctor! I'm 22 years old female ,my bone density is - 2, so wat types of food should I eat daily to get 1000 mg calcium per day, plzz tell me wat to eat n hw much quantity should I eat daily ,I'll get too much leg pain only knees will pain, nw I'm 5 weeks pregnant so plzz tell me hw to get calcium?
Sometime I feel pain in my Heart. Pain Starts suddenly anytime and. SLOWLY came down after sometime. What is the Problem? Tell me The Suggestion What can I do related to this Problem?
Kya masturbation se weakness aati h yadi aati h to use dur kaise kiya jae suggest me because I have masterbation in childhood my testosterone is also slightly low.
Polycystic ovarian disease is a gynaecological disorder whose prevalence seems to have increased considerably among Indian women in last few years. Many young girls and middle-aged Indian women are suffering from this syndrome which is a marked by appearance of multiple cysts on ovaries and disturbances in monthly menstrual cycles.
The exact cause of PCOD remains unknown to the modern science even as the genetic link is being scrutinized for its causative role.
- Menstrual disorders
- Abnormal hair growth on face
- Hair fall from scalp
- Weight gain
- Insulin resistance
From Ayurvedic point of view, PCOD reflects vitiation of rasa and rakta dhatus. When levels of impurities and toxins increase in rasa and rakta dhatus, body stores them in form of cysts around ovaries. So presence of multiple cysts indicate high levels of impurities and toxins in these dhatus. Sign and symptoms in PCOD patients suggest imbalance of all three doshas. Dhatwagnimandya may also exist in some patients. History of improper diet and lifestyle is generally found among majority of PCOD patients. Excessive consumption of hormonal pills and contraceptive pills too is reported by many patients. Mental stress and lack of physical exercise are marked among quite a few ladies with PCOD. From Ayurvedic perspectives, all these things can produce toxins in body and cause diseases like PCOD.
DIET & LIFESTYLE :
- Low-fat milk is recommended. Boil milk before drinking. Drink it warm. This makes it easier to digest. Do not take milk with a full meal or with sour or salty foods. Add a pinch of turmeric or ginger to the milk before boiling it. This helps to reduce the kapha increasing qualities of the milk.
- Lighter fruits, such as apples, oranges, grape fruit, pineapple and papaya and pears, are recommended.
- Sweeteners: Honey is excellent for reducing kapha. Reduce the intake of sugar products, which increase kapha.
- Beans are recommended. Nuts should be avoided.
- Grains such as barley, chickpea and millet are recommended. Do not take too much wheat or rice, as they increase kapha.
- Spices are recommended only in moderate quantities.
- Vegetables such as potaotoes and sweet potatoes should be avoided as they can cause weight gain.
- Follow a lifestyle that will not aggravate any dosha.
- Negative feelings like stress and tension should be avoided. Do not undertake physical or mental work beyond your capacity.
- Limit the use of contraceptives.
- Follow an active lifestyle, yet the exercises should be according to one's capacity. Both, excessive fasting and overeating are harmful.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and using narcotics aggravates menstrual disorders.