Doctor in sanjeev dewan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for sanjeev dewanYour feedback matters!
Alport Syndrome, first detected by Dr. A. Cecil Alport and named after him is a rare inherited disease. It affects the kidney and also the inner cochlea or ear and the eyes. Passed down through families, it is caused by genetic mutations that affect the type IV collagen family of proteins. Collagen is an important tissue that forms the basement structure of the kidney, inner ear and eye.
Types of Alport syndrome
- X-Linked Alport Syndrome: A most common form of Alport Syndrome, boys who are affected with this type tend to develop serious complications and kidney failure.
- Autosomal recessive Alport syndrome (ARAS): When both the parents carry the abnormal gene and pass it down to their offspring, this type of syndrome is caused. If affects the male and female with equal severity.
- Autosomal dominant Alport syndrome (ADAS): This happens when the child inherits the abnormal gene from one of the parents. Only one copy is needed to cause a mutation.
Signs and symptoms of Alport syndrome
With all types of Alport Syndrome, the tiny blood vessels of the kidney called glomeruli are damaged and the kidney will be unable to filter the toxins from the body. The most common symptoms include:
- Hematuria – Blood in the urine
- Proteinuria – Protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Edema – Swelling in the legs, ankle, feet and around the eyes
- Hearing and vision problems
- Flank pain
The following tests and examinations can be performed to assess the condition and type of Alport Syndrome:
- Urine test – It helps in finding the presence of blood or protein in your urine.
- Glomerular Filtration Rate – The blood work assesses the levels of waste and protein in your blood.
- Kidney Biopsy – A tiny piece of kidney is removed with special needle and analyzed
- Hearing Test – It checks, if hearing is affected
- Vision Test – This is conducted to check any abnormalities in vision
- Genetic Test – It determines the type of Alport syndrome and confirm the diagnosis
There is no specific treatment for Alport Syndrome. However, treatment aims to relieve the symptoms and slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Medications to control high blood pressure
- Diuretics or water pills
- Limiting salt or sodium intake in your diet
- Kidney transplantation if patient is progressing towards kidney failure
- Medications to slow down the onset of kidney damage
Awareness of family history of this disorder will help in detecting Alport Syndrome at an early stage and also help you take the right steps to prevent any further complications. Seek medical attention and contact a nephrologist immediately if you have a family history of this disease.
Before we get to learning whether homoeopathy is the best treatment for asthma, it is important that we learn what asthma is. Asthma is predominantly a condition that influences the functioning of your lung and affects its overall health. The major result of asthma in patients, adults and children are alike. Patients with asthma are stricken with attacks that cause breathing problem. Proper treatment and homoeopathic medication can cure asthma like you never had it before.
Homeopathic Treatment for Asthma:
Though there are a variety of medications and treatments that promise to help you deal with asthma, there is no certain treatment that helps in curing it for once and for all. Here is where homoeopathic treatment and homoeopathic specialists step in. Homeopathy is the only stream of medicine that is equipped to deal with asthma and cure it a 100%. The recurrence of the attacks caused by Asthma can not only affect the general health of a patient but also affects the quality of life they lead. Sudden Asthma attacks can lead to some unfavourable situations, such as-
- Severe weakness
- Deadly health hazards
- Chances of severe injury, etc.
Research shows that Homeopathic treatment comes in as a relief or a preventing measure to all of these unfavourable occurrences caused by asthma.
Does Homeopathy Really Heal Asthma?
The following advantages of homoeopathic treatment help prove why homoeopathy is the best cure for asthma
- Homeopathic Constitutional Treatment not only prevents these extremities mentioned above but also slowly and steadily works on curing the condition completely.
- The same treatment procedure, allows a specialist to understand the severity of the condition, and thus prescribe the best natural homoeopathic medicines to treat asthma.
- The medicines prescribed by a homoeopathic specialist are all natural and work towards curing asthma permanently by moderating the functioning and quality of your immune system.
- This ensures the stabilisation of the immune system that becomes over-reactive during asthma.
According to years of research and treatment records, Homeopathy does help to heal asthma completely.
Medication and Treatment Extended by Homeopathy:
Homoeopathic medicines are all natural and pose no side effects to any patients. Since there are a variety of asthmas, the medicines used to deal with each kind also vary. Again, there are a few homoeopathic medicines that are designed to treat and permanently heal one and all kinds of asthmas. There are some these medicines that are prescribed by some of the best Homoeopathic specialists to their patients with asthma.
Some of these homoeopathic medicines include
- Natrum Sulph
- Arsenic Album
- Kali Bichrome
While these can be termed as some of the most widely accepted and prescribed homoeopathic medicines for Asthma, they are not the only ones. There are also other medicines that are put to use. The prescribed medicine can differ in accordance with the intensity and kind of asthma that an individual is dealing with. Here is where it becomes important to visit a specialist homoeopathic doctor and take his consultancy and not depend on own intuitions and preferences. Cure asthma permanently with homoeopathy.