Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Grover
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R GroverYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was very depressed due to my small penis size . i consulted many doctors in past but I was not getting satisfactory results. Later I chose to consult Dr Grover. He can handle all types of cases. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.The overall treatment was very effective. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered. Though the treatment took time , But it was very effective.
Thanks to Dr Grover for the perfect advice as I was not able to conceive. I was quite depressed due to this problm. The doctor gave me perfect guidance and prescription whcih helped me deal with my situation. The complete process of the treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I must say he is one of a known sexologist in the city.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my issue of premature ejaculation. The complete process of premature ejaculation treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. All the staff members were very helpful. Dr Grover doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr R Grover , I didn't lose hope. The erectile Dysfunction treatment given by Dr R Grover helped me immensly. He is a very practical doctor. Dr R Grover is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my male sexual problems. Due to my male sexual problems i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I consulted Dr Grover. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
Thanks to him I am much better now. The overall atmosphere in the Grover clinic is very soothing. One of my cousin's referred to him. I am really grateful as his prematureejaculation treatment has give me a ray of hope. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
With the help of Dr Grover's treatment for male sexual problems. I am feeling so great. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. He handled my case with great ease. The overall outlook of the his clinic was very nice.
I was very depressed due to my masturbation addiction. I consulted Dr Grover. He certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. His guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. I owe him a big thank , I am much better than before.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Thank you so much for the quick response. If you don't mind could you please share your contact details with me for future reference.Personally i want to meet you at Clinic.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Dr, i want to increase and relaxable during masterbation time, so Which oil or any Medicine is best?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be knowledgeable, inspiring, well-reasoned, helped me improve my health and caring. Nice
grover sir is very helpful experienced gives proper advise I will advise if anyone have sexual problem consult with Grover sir once
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Thank s my result are negative but i gained almost 10 kg in one month
very nice experience..he made me confortable and easy.gave me medicines..very polite..lets see about result.i hope for best
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Sir pls send ur number and ur clinc address
Dr. R Grover provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and professional. Wasn't aware of vagina
Dr. R Grover provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks alot sir to provide me ...is it abnormality
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful and sensible. Good advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Helpful but not satisfied
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be knowledgeable. Good information Thanks
Dr. R Grover provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. thanks doctor .....
Basavaraju N G
Dr. R Grover provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and nurturing. Helpful
There are a lot of misleading information going around, especially online. So all that you read online, may not be correct. Sex is a topic that has been much hushed about, thus leading to the birth of many baseless rumours and embarrassing myths. Don’t believe in every single detail you come across online, they have got their own glitches. But hey! You do need to know the truth about it all, and this article tries to do just that.
Here are a few embarrassing myths and facts about sex which you may come across:
1. Myth: You do not get pregnant the first time you have sex
Fact: You can get pregnant anytime after you have penetrative sex. There is no such stipulated count or time as to when you get pregnant. The moment you have penetrative sex, certainly without any protective measure, the chance of pregnancy goes up.
2. Myth: Men think and want more of it as compared to women.
Fact: This is not true. The desire for intimacy and sex varies among individuals, irrespective of the gender.
3. Myth: Having sex in a pool drastically reduces the chances of contracting any STD.
Fact: Generally, maximum STDs are contracted by coming in sexual contact or through unprotected sexual intercourse. Having sex in a pool with a person already infected with any STD will automatically up your chance of contracting the STD as well. Water cannot prevent the transmission of any STD.
4. Myth: Douching after indulging in sexual intercourse can prevent a pregnancy.
Fact: Douching is definitely not a method to prevent pregnancy. And it’s about time this myth gets busted. Douching with soda, water or any other fluid can only guarantee infections in the genitals and nothing more. This is because douching disrupts the natural balance of the vaginal bacteria, thus also disturbing the pH balance of the vagina. The only way you can prevent a pregnancy is by using protection or taking birth control pills if you’ve had unprotected sexual intercourse.
5. Myth: It isn’t possible to contract STDs if you just have oral sex.
Fact: While it is true that maximum STDs are spread through unprotected vaginal intercourse, there are certain STDs, the transmission of which might not be only dependant on vaginal penetration. STDs such as HPV, Herpes and Syphilis can spread even if you just have unprotected oral sex. So, even if it is oral sex that you want to enjoy, do not give the protection a miss. Dental dams are always available at your disposal; using which might curb risks of such STDs.
You know I am 21 nd young nd my question is so basic about my penis size. I feel that it's small can you please help me out of this?
I got married this May. From start I am not able to enjoy a healthy sex life. I suffer from Premature ejaculation. How can I improve myself in this case.
Hi, me porn dekh kar masturbation karta hu. Control hoti nahi to karne ke liye kya karna hoga. Jo future me problem na ho.
I'm 20 years old. Male. I'm suffering from wet dreams for 4 years. What is the permanent solution? Please tell me.
Hi, How we reduce and what ayurvedic and alopathic medicines to eat for completely reducing addiction of masturbation?
I'm 26 years old. I got married 2 years ago. I have sexual problem. Quickly out within 2 minutes. What can I do?
I want to know about nightfall how we treat with proper I took many medicine consulted urologist doctor said normal hai koi problem nahi but I want in months two times but frequency is more please suggest my age is 27 I am unmarried I am student.
For any couple, a honeymoon is a great time to bond, have some of their first memories together and to take their marriage to the next level by consummating it. This is the time many couples see and feel each other not just emotionally, but physically as well that is in a sexual manner. While it can be exhilarating, a lack of knowledge can actually be nerve wracking and the first time expectation and anxiety may ruin your experience. You can even go for a honeymoon package. Here are a few tips to help you handle your honeymoon smoothly.
Sex tip for first timers
As is the case with many couples, the honeymoon may be the first night time two people consummate or have sex with each other or has sex altogether for the first time. Some of the important things you need to remember before having sex for the first time is mentioned below
- Don’t have high expectations: Remember, it may be the first time when you and your partner are getting intimate and thus, some inhibitions are bound to come up. Think of this first time as a foray into something new rather than expecting to have great sex from the get go. Also, don’t pressure each other into being able to do certain things as it will make things awkward. Think of it as a first time experience and let the things come with the flow as they should.
- Go slow and experience the whole process rather than quickly getting into penetration: Always remember, sex is much more than just penile-vaginal intercourse and is the whole act of caressing, kissing, foreplay, build up, dirty talk and even the cuddling together afterwards. Go slowly and feel each other and let the tension build. Many couples make the mistake of trying to get straight into sex in excitement and thus miss out on a lot of slow sensual fun.
- Foreplay is the king: Women, more than men tend to get excited slower and thus foreplay is really important to them. As a man you need to be able to arouse your partner to a point where she is lubricated enough for insertion. First timers make this mistake a little too often. This is especially true during the honeymoon if the woman is experiencing sex for the first time. Thus the male partner should concentrate on foreplay to arouse the woman which will help in having a better experience during sex. Some of the same things mentioned here are applicable for men as well.
- Sensual kissing on the body, neck and cheeks
- Nibbling on the neck
- Playing with the breasts and then licking the nipples
- Kissing the belly and naval area
- Playing, caressing, kissing and nibbling the thighs
- Playing and caressing her back and buttocks
- Giving oral stimulation
- Vaginal Insertion: Both the partners should ensure that the woman is lubricated enough for insertion. If she isn’t then either more foreplay is required or you may need to use lubricants. Once penetration has taken place, go slowly with the thrusts and if anyone feels uncomfortable when it becomes harder and faster, stop and wait for a moment to re-adjust. Coming to orgasm isn’t the only end goal and thus pay attention to the experience as well.
Things to help you out
Although you may be on your honeymoon and in a monogamous relationship with your significant other, you still need to take some precautions for the best interest of both the partners. Some of these are mentioned below
- Use a condom to stop unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Also condoms help in delaying orgasm thus extending pleasure for both men and women.
- Lubes are your best friend as they help the women become wetter and also help in penetration as well as thrusting. However use water based lubricants as they have the lowest risk of allergic reactions.
- You can use natural aphrodisiacs such as avocados, chocolates, honey and oysters which can boost your libido. Stay away from alcohol and smoking as it impairs sexual performance and ability.
Some things to remember
- Anxiety about body or performance: For all men and women, especially first timers, sex can cause performance anxiety as well as shyness and aversion. This is due to self-consciousness arising out of body image issues. You should remember that the person opposite to you is there for the long run and thus wont judge you for what you are. Learn to love your body without being too judgemental about it. Also don’t judge your partner for their flaws as it will only hurt them and cause further aversion.
- Remember, this is real life not porn: Men, more than women tend to have their first glimpse and understanding about sex by watching pornography. This desensitizes them and makes them think that real sex should be performed in that manner. Porn is made for visual pleasure only. It doesn’t reflect how people can have great sex in real life within a monogamous relationship. Great sex between you and your partner will be unique and hence don’t try to copy or emulate pornography as it will only end in disappointment.
- Before honeymoon: Talk to your partner before honeymoon and raise the topic about sex. It can be a great tool for arousal, developing attraction as well as for breaking down inhibitions and barriers. Know what both of you may be comfortable with, willing to try certain fantasies of the other partners and what you would absolutely not be into. Setting these boundaries will help you get a realistic perspective of the sexual chemistry between you and your partner.
Following the tips mentioned above will help you have great and mutually pleasurable, satisfying sex. Preparation and understanding beforehand will help you add a spark to your honeymoon which may then continue to light the fires of passion for a long time in your marital life.