Submit a review for Dr R GroverYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sir I am having pre ejaculation after having a intercourse of 2 mins how to overcome this and may I know some medicines which can increase the intercourse time.
I am karan and I am not satisfied my wife in the sex. And I down is early. And my life not good .so pls get suggest that how I do. Pls.
How to enlarge my penis, it's getting curved on the left side, (it's don't problem me while sex) how to get it straight and enlarge my penis?
Hello sir, Actually funeral of my penis is too short and because of it some time during irritation my penis feel pain so please tell me how can I cure it without any Dr. Visit Thanks.
Hi, I am 24 years old boy, I masturbate daily once or twice a day. I realise sperm quickly so help me to sustain sperm for longer time.
Sir mojhe night fall hota he jisse me bhut kamjor ho gaya hu pet v khrabh rhta he loss mostion v rhta he kamjori bhut a gyi he.
Sir, muje last 4-5 se kabhibi night fall naji huwa our mere life me sirf 5-6 bar hi huwa hai kya me apne apko kamjor hoon aisa lagta hai krupaya night fall ho ya na hona achi baat hai ya nahi.
I have done penis hand pump daily as 4 years now I was stopped and my age is 16 when I want to marriage to become father.
6 sal se night fall ho rha hai hafte mai 5 6 bar hojata h kbhi kbhi ek rat mai 2 bar bhi hojata hai or dophar mai bhi hojata hai sperm bhot ptla hai or km niklta hai mai roj hand practice krta tha phle tb se mere night fall hona suru hogya penis bhi stand nhi hota moti moti nashe dikhti hai spearm sirf kuch second mai nikl jata hai please kuch btaiye jisse meri sex power bdhe or y sb kuch khtm hojaye mai thk hojau.
Kya ling ki lambai aur chaudhai me vridhi ki ja sakti hai Aur kya tedha pan niche ki aur jhuka hua se sex me koi problem to nahi hogi.
Mera penis bhut small or weak h mere stamina b bhut kam h m kabhi kabhi to kiss karke hi discharge ho jata mujhe apna penis stronger, harder or stamina badane h or time increase kar na h please suggest me what should I do.
Sir am 27 years old and my problem is every night come out the my sperm with out my permission when what I will do now please answer this question.
Anyone who tells you that blood in your semen or Haemospermia is normal, he/she is wrong. No, it is not normal. In fact, blood coming out of any part of your body can in no way be normal. We often hear some patients say that the doctors they have consulted before, about this very crucial problem, regarded it as not serious. Neglecting blood in your semen is a very bad idea. It will not go away without proper treatment. On the other hand, addressing it at the earliest will help cure the problem completely.
Here is where the role of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medical Experts becomes extremely important.
Causes of Blood in Semen:
What is causing you Haemospermia or as per Ayurveda, dooshita shukra? Here are a few causes that are influencing the condition-
- Inflammation and infections: Inflammations and infections cause the most common threat to your semen. Infection in any of the tubes, ducts or glands, such as Prostate, Urethra, Seminal Vesicles, Vas Deferens and Epididymis, etc. can become the cause of blood in semen.
- Sexually transmitted infection: Other bacterial infections along with sexually transmitted infections, such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are also potent threats to your semen. 40% of the times, it is these kinds of infections that lead to blood in your semen.
- Forced sexual activity: Though not much discussed, any forced sexual activity might also influence the condition. This kind of activity irritates the pubic region and can also form the cause of genital tract infection, leading to blood in your semen.
- A recent medical procedure: One of the most common occurrences of blood in the semen is noticed post a medical procedure. Examples of medical procedures that lead to blood in semen include prostate biopsy, any urinary treatment, etc. These treatments cause temporary trauma to the semen for a short span of time, leading to ejaculation of blood along with it.
Other major causes that can influence the accompaniment of blood with your semen are internal obstructions, Polyps or Tumours, Blood Vessel Problems, etc. Ayurveda is an effective treatment for Haemospermia.
There are some ancillary effects of blood in the semen. Some of these effects include
- Burning sensation while urinating,
- Pain in the lower back,
- Painful ejaculation,
- Tenderness of the area around the groin,
- Swelling of the testes,
- Tenderness of the scrotum, etc.
All these side-effects can be dealt with while addressing the main issue of blood in the semen, with the help of proper Ayurvedic treatment and diet. Apart from practicing pranayama (shitkari/shitali) as a part of your Ayurvedic treatment, it is also important to consult an expert and get yourself diagnosed. This will help you find the best Ayurvedic herbs for your aid. You can also opt for the very famous and much trusted male infertility - complete sperm care package. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hello I masturbate MAINLY 3-4 TIMES A WEEK. IS DOING this is unsafe to my health. And will I suffer from any problem after marriage if I continue or stop it. Please reply.
Hi sir my name karanbir and 37 year male I have problem early discharge and sex weakness pls any medicine help Me.
For most people, a prolonged sexual act is one of the most pleasurable acts. However, though not might admit it, there could be multiple reasons due to which this might not be possible. In males especially, premature ejaculation is very common, which does not allow for a prolonged sexual experience. There are multiple causes for this, some physiological and some psychological.
Given the private nature of the topic, many would not admit to the issue in the first place. Even with the couple, many would be reluctant to discuss it. For many men, close friends might often be the only one who knows about it. Someone else who has had similar problems might suggest a solution. The Internet, given the privacy it offers, could be another forum for discussion and seeking solutions. So what happens is they end up trying solutions from either of these two sources. However, what is important to understand is that each person’s body is built and wired very differently. What worked for a friend or for another person in some other part of the world might not work for you too.
The first point of coping begins with acknowledging the problem. When the ejaculation happens soon after the penetration, well before the partner is satisfied, it is known as premature ejaculation. In some cases, there might not even be adequate stimulation. While it is a matter of self-esteem for the male, for the female it is often an unsatisfactory experience. Knowing some of the possible causes helps understand the problem and then work towards a solution. Some of the most common physiologic and psychologic causes are listed below.
• Performance anxiety: In many cases, especially when with a new partner, premature ejaculation is very common. However, gradually, with familiarity, this improves.
• The prolonged duration between sex episodes: If the person has not engaged in sex for quite a while, there are chances of premature ejaculation.
• Guilt: Past sexual experiences could lead to guilt, which also can cause premature ejaculation.
• Hormonal: Hormonal imbalances also can lead to an inability to sustain and/or maintain an erection.
Most men experience some degree of PE in their early years when they start off their sex lives, but this gradually improves with age, as they learn to control.
Coping with it begins with one round of diagnosis. If there is no serious underlying cause, then simple measures like relaxation techniques and quitting smoking can be used to control ejaculation.
Talking to the partner and easing out stress during the act also can go a long way.
If these do not help, seek counselling or behavioural therapy. You can definitely manage better performance with support of the partner and the counsellor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.