Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My periods is not regular. It comes after 2-3 month. N also my period session is very painful in first 2-3 days.
At times, being pregnant may make you feel as if it is a full-time job. This causes even more problems when you actually have a full-time job, especially jobs that require you to be seated at a desk or to be pleasant with your clients even when you don’t feel like. But thankfully, there are tips on how you can handle the major issues that you may face at your workplace during your pregnancy.
When to make the announcement?
Though it is quite natural to feel tempted to spill the good news right away, advises that it is good to keep the news to yourself until you have crossed the first trimester. This is because the chance of miscarriage drop dramatically and when you finally decide to announce the news, make sure that your boss gets to know it right from you rather than any of your colleagues.
How to manage the common symptoms while on the job?
Though pregnancy causes a variety of discomforts, it doesn’t give you a ticket for slacking off at work. There are various ways of dealing with the symptoms in order to prevent them from interfering with your work. If you suffer from morning sickness (85% of women suffer from nausea during pregnancy), you can get over it by eating your favourite food. You can take in small doses of healthy snacks for keeping your blood-sugar levels within the required limit and reduce the nausea. When your symptoms are severe, you will have to consult an expert about proper medications.
When to get ready for maternity leave?
Before you decide to bid a temporary farewell to your workplace, you will have to specify the details of your leave. You should let your boss know about an approximate date from when you will be taking leave and when you will be able to rejoin. By giving them a tentative date of your return, you are allowing them to see the light at the end of that tunnel. You can help by making a small list of tasks that you were responsible for and also offer suggestions on how they can be divided and handled by your coworkers.
Though most women are into professions which will not affect the delivery of the child, there are certain kinds of jobs that may put you as well as your baby’s health at risk. It is important to consult your doctor and ask for a detailed advice on this matter.
Patient is now pregnant edd is 19th April 2016 and till now the head of the baby not turned towards bottom and no pains reg labor. So as per doctor she suggested to get admit in hospital and they will give some injections for pain and deliver the baby. My query is to wait for some more time till the labor pain comes or head turn towards bottom or shall go with the treating doctor suggestion. please provide your best solution. Thanks.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. A all the results were NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23 October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now but she is having cold, severe stomach pain and feels like vomiting this time. Please help.
Become physically active everyday which will improve your posture, muscle strength and balance and will prevent you from falling.
Almost all the metabolic processes in a person's body are influenced by the hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The most common types of thyroid diseases caused due to dysfunctional thyroid glands are Thyroid nodules, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Goiter, Thyroiditis, and Thyroid Cancer.
Hypothyroidism is when the thyroid gland is underactive and the amount of hormones produced is insufficient. Hypothyroidism can be caused due to multiple reasons such as iodine deficiency, radiation or surgery on the thyroid gland, and drugs such as lithium and phenylbutazone. You should note that treating thyroid is not a speedy process and a reoccurrence of symptoms might also take place. However with the appropriate remedies and proper diet control, one can make sure that these symptoms are less pronounced.
Ayurveda: According to Ayurveda, imbalance or disequilibrium in the doshas is the main cause of hypothyroidism. The Kapha dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for body fluids and lubrication and Pitta dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for fire and water body humors, are vitiated. Lifestyle and diet discrepancies further promote imbalances in the doshas. Hypothyroidism is categorized under the Yapya diseases which recur once you cease to take the treatment.
- It is essential to consume adequate quantities of milk.
- Apart from that, coconut oil is one of the best remedies for a hypothyroid patient, since it increases slow and sluggish metabolism. Coconut contains MCFAs i.e. medium chain fatty acids and MTCs i.e. Medium chain triglycerides in abundance which help the metabolism be revved up.
- Ayurvedic herbs useful for treating hypothyroidism are kanchnar, Bauhinia variegata i.e. purple mountain ebony, Jatamansi, brahmi, guggulu, shilajit, gokshura, and punarnava.
- Consume a mixture of Indian gooseberry i.e. amla churna with honey, daily before breakfast.
- One of the main causes of Hypothyroidism is insufficient amount of iodine. Drinking the juice acquired from jalakumbhi i.e. Pistia Stratiotes everyday in doses amounting from 11gm to 22gm increases the iodine content and helps treat hypothyroidism.
I Am pregnant now. 10 weeks is running. Am having lower abdominal pain while sitting, long standing, and position changing times all. Sometimes dark discharge is coming. But my latest sonography is good. Babies heart rate also quite normal. Then why it happens? My past history is Hyperprolactemia and pcod.
I want to do bikini waxing but it's more painful. I prepare the wax in home itself but it's becoming messy can I buy from stores is it safe?
Hello, In last month till my period date. I have many pregnancy symptoms like nausea, sore nipples, back pain, fatigue etc. But yesterday (2 days prior to due date) I have my period. I don't know why this happened. Anyone please advise me. First day I had only spotting of pink and brown. But next day I have red flow. Thanks.
Since a very long time she is having disturbing problems with her periods. It started in her teenage and is still ongoing. It never happens as it should. It does not happen to begin with she has to take medicines to begin her periods and then it won't stop again she has to medicines to stop it. And in between she looses too much blood. Very very rarely it happens normally and stops normally other wise every time she has to take medicines to start and stop it. She has been taking medicines for it from a long time but nothing seems to work. Please suggest what all test should be done? What could be the possible reason/s for this? What treatment should we go for and from which hospital in lucknow? Which medicine to take to start and which to stop? Because I am worried she might get some side effects from the medicines she is taking. And just to bring it to your attention that she has thyroid problems as well and she is taking her medicines regularly. Apart from that she has got a very severe hairfall as well.
I have stomach cramps, breast tenderness and I got bleeding during. My late menstrual cycle but bleeding seems like implantation bleeding. Am I pregnant?
Is the gender prediction chart true if your planing to conceive and want a baby of a particular sex?
My 12 year daughter recently got started with menses in march this year. But they are not regular. She gets for 2-3 days and that too not a good flow. Also from last mth. She is getting after 15 days. Pls help.
Dear sir /ma'am, me an my wife trying for a baby. She had her last period on 24. So please tell us what's the best ovulation time.
Is it ok to have sex at 11 th day of mensuration cycle? Is the possibility of pregnant pregnant is more if a condom is put on wrong and then fixed? I urinated and and a foreplay before having sex. Please help.
Intrauterine devices or IUD are T shaped contraceptive devices. These contain levonorgestrel or copper and are inserted into the uterus. IUDs are considered to be one of the most effective birth control measures and also they are reversible (meaning it can be removed whenever a need arises). The copper IUd has a failure rate of 0.8%, while the levonorgestrel IUD has only had 0.2% failures till now. As per a report in 2007, IUDs are used by more than 180 million users all over the world.
What you should know about Intrauterine devices:
- Types of IUDs: There are 2 types of IUDs Copper and Hormone: Copper IUD is considered to be the conventional form of the contraceptive. It is T shaped with strings and is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. It can remain in the body for three to five years. Minera is a known brand of the hormone IUD. It contains low dose of hormone progestin and releases the same when inserted in the uterus. This is also T shaped and has strings. This can be left for three years.
- Pelvic infections are not caused by IUDs: There is a belief that IUDs cause pelvic infection but this is not true. The strings of the new IUDs are very thin and they do not cause any pelvic infection even if a person is suffering from a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Though there might be a slight risk of infection when the IUD is inserted and in the first 20 days, but that also dissolves soon.
- IUD can be used at any age: Earlier IUDs were not recommended for women who had never got pregnant. However, now anyone can use these irrespective of being pregnant or not. It is very safe for all age groups from teenagers to women involved in active sex to women post menopause.
- IUD is as effective as getting a tubal ligation: It is believed that Minera is 99.4% effective while sterilization (tubal ligation) is 99% effective in preventing a pregnancy. Ligation is considered to be a permanent birth control solution, while IUDs can be reversed.
- IUDs do not cause infertility: It was believed that a STI would creep into the pelvis through the string of the IUD and cause infertility but this is not so. Though a STI can cause infertility but the IUD has no role in the same and does not contribute or worsen the infection.
- Hormonal IUD have less side effects than birth control pills: Breast tenderness, acne, and bleeding for a short time may persist for the initial 3-4 months in case of hormonal IUDs. The copper IUD lead to cramping and heavy flow during menstruation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.