Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran MalpaniYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, if pregnant women remove her teeth in 13 th week of her pregnancy, any defect for formation of kidney and it's structure.
Hello Dr. please answer to my questions. One of my friend dropped a pregnancy at 6 the week by herself by taking mifty kit as prescribed by doctor. Then she regret for her decision and decided to get pregnant again. She had one periods after abortion and then again she got pregnant but after 6 weeks she had a miscarriage. She is very upset. 1. When can she try to get pregnant again. And she needs to know the reason for her miscarriage. 2.Is this because of taking mifty kit? 3. How many months she needs to give gap now? For the second time she had taken folic acid still it got miscarriage, what could be the reason? Please help her. Now she is thinking like she had a miscarriage as she dropped her pregnancy before. Is this for that? 4.Will next pregnancy be safe?
She had done sex with his boyfriend 4-5 times. And every time after having sex she take i-pill to avoid pregnancy. But now she had periods in every every 10 days. Sometime its 15-18 days. Pls tell me what can she do to make her menses period on time.
I had unprotected sex on 16 March and took i-pill next day in the evening (after 25 hours. I had last periods on 6 March and this month it occurred on 4th April night. But the flow/amount was very very light and pain was normal as it always is. I took one pregnancy test on 5th morning and it was negative. Also the flow did not increase throughout 2 days and stopped on 7th night. I took another pregnancy test on 9th morning and it was also negative. So I want to know whether there are any chances of pregnancy and also the cause of light flow of blood and also whether it will be normal the next time. Thank you.
Hi Very shortly I will get marry with girl. So she need me as hot and looking guys with smart. I am very slim 32 year old. How I make me as healthy according to her need. My good behaviour are: I never drink wine and cigarette. My question is. Within a month .how to make hot, good looking and smart to me. My height 5.6ht and 50 kg. So help me all physical feature of good looking.
Less frequent uptake of mushrooms, cauliflower, cheese, pulses, red meat, fish and poultry items will help managing your elevated uric acid levels also drink plenty of water to flush out uric acid from your body.
Recommended levels of serum uric acid for female: 5.7 and for male maximum upto 7.
This update is by ascliepus ortho physiotherapy clinic Jammu.
If she use lubic gel Then any problem with her pregnancy? And In lubic gel vagina can I intercourse normally?
Which are the best days and time for the sexual intercourse with spouse in a month such that pregnancy should be avoided?
Is there Any possibility to get pregnant if your partner ejaculated inside you and at the same time I took contraceptive pills as well?
Hi Doctor, I have sporadic mild pain at left or right abdomen. This pain last for 2 sec only. This happens only 5 or 6 days prior to my periods. I do not have irregular periods. We are in planning for pregnancy. Regards, Asri.
Hello doctor my wife has ovarian cyst 4.5 inches we have consulted gynecologist she has done all the test whatever doctor said now they have told us to do laparoscopic surgery to remove so we still want best suggestion from medical fraternity please help us we will be very thankful.
Hi me n my hubby had sex on 3 march and i took i pill and i got the periods on 8th. Again we had unprotected sex on 13th and once again i took pills and i got periods on 19th.Actually my date was 18th march.Now i'm getting pregnancy symptoms.When i test it was negative can u help me on this? m i pregnant? ?
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them.
Sir my girlfriend's breasts leaks fluid like something of light colour slightly sticking when touch. Neither she is breastfeeding nor pregnant, we enjoyed on 20/2/17 and when I squeeze her breasts something sticky fluid sticks my hand and when I kiss it tastes sweet. Later she informed me that fluid comes out when she squeeze her breasts both but in single little droplet. She have no tumour or burn or pain. Her menstrual period ends on 18/2/17. Pliz acknowledge the symptom. Is she suffering from breasts cancer? I fear sir.
My wife take 2 mifegest tablets after that she will suffering from stomach pain very much what will we do now.
What is Chancroid?
Chancroid is caused by the bacteria Haemophilus ducreyi. The bacteria usually attacks tissues and produce open sores which are termed as ulcers or chancroids. Both men and women are affected and the sores are usually found close to the external reproductive organs.
The ulcer might bleed and weep which produces contagious fluid. This can spread the bacteria during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. It can also spread from skin contamination. Thus it is a type of a venereal disease. Chancroids can be prevented by practicing safe sex practice.
Symptoms of Chancroid:
As both men and women can have chancroid, the symptoms may vary in both, but the initial symptoms begin one day to several weeks after contamination with the bacteria.
Symptoms in Men: A red, small bump on the genitals which usually changes to an open sore in a day or two. There can be ulcers on any area including the scrotum and penis.
Symptoms in Women: There might be 4 or more red bumps on the labia (folds covering the female genitals), thighs and between labia and anus. Once the bumps become open or ulcerated, they lead to a painful and burning sensation especially during bowel movements and urination.
Common Symptoms in Men and Women
The following symptoms can be seen:
The ulcers vary in size from 1/8 to 2 inches.
Ulcers present with having a soft center which is gray to yellowish ray, while the edges are sharp and defined.
There is pain while urinating and sexual intercourse.
Presence of swelling in the groin area (this is the area where the thigh and the lower abdomen meet).
In case the lymph nodes are swollen, they might break and lead to abscesses or pus collections. that often drain
Diagnosis of Chancroid:
Diagnosing of chancroid usually involves the collection of samples of the fluid which drain from sores. These samples are then sent to the laboratory for further investigations. Diagnosis through blood test is not possible yet. The doctor might also examine and assess the lymph nodes of the groin for pain and swelling.
Treatments of Chancroid:
Chancroid can be treated successfully with medication. The infection usually goes away without any treatment, but the medication only helps to accelerate the treatment with minimum scarring involved.
Treatment through Medication: Antibiotics are usually prescribed by the doctor to kill the bacteria responsible for the ulcers. Also, antibiotics reduce the chances of scarring.
Treatment through Surgery: In this the abscess of the lymph nodes which are painful and large can be drained. This decreases the pain and swelling, but might lead to slight scarring as the sore heals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
• Worm infections are more prevalent among school children aged 5-14 years. They are seen in about 50% in urban and 68% in rural school children.
• Children are carrying worms in their intestine without their knowledge. Worms stick to intestine and keep on sucking blood and other nutrition. There are many types of worm like roundworm, thread worm, pin worm, hook worm etc. which can cause infection.
• Severity of infection depends on worm burden. A large majority of cases are asymptomatic. Infection is first identified when parents notice worms in stool .
• They can cause serious complication like Intestinal obstruction, liver disease, Pneumonia and even brain infections.
How we get worm infection?
• When people defecate in the open, millions of roundworm eggs are deposited in the soil or environment. They cans be carried around freely by dust, wind and rain.
• The infective eggs enter into the human body when we swallow or ingest fecal contaminated water or food. Or we pass onto food by infected hands, dirt under the nails, cups and plates.
• A child playing in a compound picks up infective eggs through dirty hands or play objects.
• Dirty human feet and animals walking in and out of houses bring the roundworm eggs into the home, and thus contaminate the home environment.
• In addition, flies, cockroaches and rats are also common vehicles that carry the roundworm eggs into the home where they infect humans.
• swimming in polluted rivers, eating without washing hands, geophagy (eating soil), eating unwashed fruits and vegetables.
In endemic areas eggs contaminate numerous domestic and public sites, including the following-
• Chopping boards • Coins• Door handles • Dust• Fingers• Fingernail dirt• Fruits and Vegetables
• Furniture • Paper money• Pickles• Public baths and restrooms• Public transportation (eg, buses)
• School rooms• Wash basins
How to prevent it?
• People need to adopt good hygiene habits by washing both hands properly with soap before eating or feeding children and after defecation.
• Wash vegetables thoroughly, especially when eating them raw.
• Cook food and vegetables properly to destroy the worm eggs.
• Hygiene and health education of school children is the most important activity to motivate children to change their behaviors and to take home the good hygiene habits.
• They can be shown photos of worm’s diseases, so that they can be easily persuaded to follow good hygienic habits.
How to identify worm infection?
• 85 % of patients are asymptomatic so it remains undiagnosed.
• Stool microscopic examination, for worms egg is a simple and cheap method of diagnosis .
• If the child is looking anemic, malnourished, weak, stomach pain or having anal itching, get his stool test done.
• Worm Infection can be easily cured. We have very good medicines available for worm infections.
• Consult your pediatrician for medication advice.
• But medication does not prevent re-infection.
• So the main treatment is, Prevention through Education of children and parents about importance of good hygiene.
Take Home message
Make it your family culture - Wash Hands with soaps just before eating food.
Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating.
For any queries, feel free to contact at penguinclinic.com