Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran MalpaniYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old unmarried having problem with monthly menstruation. It lasts only for 2-3 days. What should I do?
I am 48 years old women. Fibroids exist in uterus, sent for test and the report is negative. There is a continuous back ache. Are fibroids harmful in future. Request advise me.
I am suffering from POCS/POCD. Which cause delay in pregnancy. I am taking treatment from last 2 year. But I didn't get any benefit. please advice me.
I'm 32 years old women. I have 4 1/2 year old daughter. 97 kg. Height 5 6. Nov 2014 I got operated on both my ovaries for cysts 8 cm right loculated cyst and around 6 cm cyst in left ovary. Now again when I got scanned as I was getting some pain in my abdomen it showed that I have 5 cm cyst in my right ovary. I'm very much scared and planning for my second child. I don't know what to do. I don't want to get operated again but I want my cyst to reduce without creating any problem. Please help me.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.
When I was doing more work at home I become lazy and can not give my husband happy. What should I do? and say about real sex and fun.
I am 42 years male. Married since 15 years. We have no child. We need a children. Please suggest me some good medicine or doctor.
I am not getting periods since 6 months. But after marriage some of them are saying like it will be OK. How it is possible.
1) Ovulaion ho rehi Hain pata krne ka tarika?(With out medical kit) physically koi change? 2) ovulaion k next din sex krne se pregnancy aaskti Hain? 3)Commonly period k 13 din bad yani 14th din me ovulaion hota hain? 4)Aga ovulaion date me sex ho toh egg ko" Y"Cromosome fatilise kr degi 100%?5) Ek bar sex se hi ovulaion date me egg fatilise ho jati Hain?
Hi. My problem is vagnal drying and my husband and I use condom from 5 year now I am paining in vigna due to condom and itching and burning in vigna and white discharge also what to do please tell me tablet to make my husband happy in bed.
Hello Doctor, I am 30yrs & wife is 24 yrs. I got married 2 1/2yrs. from 4months we trying for pregnancy but no result and still we didn't consultant any doctor. Plz help out.
Hello mam I face big problem of white discharge From last 6 months. I visit 2 doctor but no effect on this. Please advise me.
I am 20 year old girl. I got married 3 months ago. While having sex, unfortunately my husband left his sperms inside. Now what I should do to avoid the pregnancy?
Changing something as important as your cholesterol might seem an insurmountable task. Here nutritionist guy gives seven day-by-day tips to help you on your way.
Monday - Increase your fruit and veggie intake. They are rich in important nutrients, low in saturated fats and are cholesterol-free. They are also rich in fibre, which has a cholesterol-lowering effect. Aim to have at least five serves a day, and to eat a variety of different coloured fruits and veggies each day.
Tuesday - Reduce your intake of unhealthy fats. Saturated and trans fats raise blood cholesterol levels. Trans fats are the worst, so limit your intake of processed and fast foods. Choose low-fat dairy products, healthy oils such as olive oil, and flaxseed oil instead of butter. Trim fat from meat and skin from poultry.
Wednesday - Cook with olive oil, a source of healthy monounsaturated fats. It has a higher oxidation threshold than most monounsaturated oils and remains stable at higher temperatures, so is more resistant to hydrogenation and the formation of trans fats. Monounsaturated fats help to lower total cholesterol levels.
Thursday - Eat more garlic. Studies show that, as part of a low-fat diet, it can help reduce cholesterol levels - lowering levels of" bad" LDL cholesterol and raising 'good' HDL cholesterol. It also helps to thin the blood, which helps reduce the risk of heart attacks. Studies show countries that eat more garlic have lower rates of heart disease.
Friday - Eat more legumes. Legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, beans, and peas are good for people with high cholesterol levels. They are low in fat and rich in nutrients such as b vitamins, iron, and unsaturated fats. They are also a rich source of soluble fibre, which helps to lower cholesterol levels.
Saturday - Eat oatmeal for breakfast. Whole oats are packed with heart-healthy dietary fibre and nutrients such as b vitamins, vitamin E, and iron. Oats are an excellent source of soluble fibre, which lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease. Choose fibre-rich whole oats over quick oats.
Sunday - Snack on nuts. They are rich in unsaturated fats. Choose nuts that are higher in unsaturated (mono and poly) fats and lower in saturated fats. These include almonds, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, and pistachios. Try making up a trail mix with your favourite raw, unsalted nuts, dried fruit and a mix of seeds.