Doctor in Prabhu Dayalnull
Submit a review for Prabhu DayalnullYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, my 4 years little girl child suffering from blood allergy, and she is strictly avoided Egg, soybeans,wheat, cow milk. As she is suffering from 10 months, from that time till she is not taking those items, but still she is suffering from the itching, on her body like brown colours spots, as she is having Immunoglobulin E (Ig E) 194.8, she is taking Primosa capsule, Allegra syrup. actually till how many years she has to take those? Why she is getting again those itching ,when we are taking more care before purchasing any thing also?
I am 36 years old with my left inside nose tilted due to enlarged bone since my childhood. Though the growth is constant now but I feel problem taking complete breath and suffer from mild asthma also. Please suggest should I go for surgery or medicines are there to correct it completely.
I am suffering from asthma allergic rhinitis and nose blocked problems I am using montek lc and doxyphilline tablets for 2 months is there permanent solutions in homeopathy I have also anxiety neurosis.
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Kutta katne ke 1.5 year bad jaha kata tha waha thori jalan ya chis c lagti h jisme mene 5 injection lagwaye the jab katta tha kutte ne bt kabhi kabhi ab bhi usme jalan ya chis c feel hoti h please help me.
I got cold very easily, I have weak immune system. How to take to make my immune system stronger? Thank you.
25 days ago I was bitten by a kitten I had three anti-rabies shots which was completed four days ago today at 3 am night one kitten bite me again and it was a minor bite now that bite is absolutely fine should I have a anti rabies shot again even I had it 4 days ago and bite is so Minor.
seacord sevenseas can it be given to my daughter for increasing her immunity? She is 6 years old having asthma taking puff regularly at night. Respro powder mixed with milk is good for respiratory? Will it lessen her problem if taken regularly Or pediasure is enough it also contains all vitamin that Respro powder has.
Yesterday I got a monkey nails scratch on my forehead No bleeding what should I do now? Please advice
My wife is 58 years female, She is suffering from HTN and Bronchial Asthma. She is taking Telmisartan, atorvastatin 20 and inhales formonide 400 ,also she takes montelukast sodium and levocetirizine. For last 10-15 days she is suffering from and flu. Nasal congestion, temperature is around 99.Please suggest something for that.
Hi, Please suggest. Can prednisolone 30 mg be given for a patient of bronchitis patient of 72 year old women of 33 kg weight?
My Grandson six year old. He suffered by pneumonia during March 2016 and again during Dec. 2017. Allopathy treatment has been given. Frequently suffer from cough and khasi. Also some time his WBC increased in Blood when he suffer from fever and cold/cough problem. Please Suggest for Ayurvedic or homeopathy Treatment and how to increase immunity power. Thanks.
Asthma can go by ayurvedic treatment or homeopathy treatment? Or it can only be controlled. Also heard about batani fish which is given in Hyderabad does it really help. Please give your opinion on this. Can see my child suffer mostly every night.
I am 36 years old. My weight 60 and height is 5.4 feet. My problem is asthma at night. Please advice
I am using aerocort rotahaler from 10 years for asthma, not a daily basis one tablet 3 days, now doctor said I have thyroid. Because of this I got thyroid.
Yesterday one pet dog bites me on my thigh but I had were jeans so it was not direct contact with her, but when I saw the wound was red blood clots with tooth Impression and when I washed it after 1 hour it bleeds But immediately within 1 hour I have given injection teatenus and injection zoonovac v.
My child is having asthma. She is 6 years old. She was not having asthma till 4 years old. From last 2 year she is taking formonide 100 puff regularly at night. After shifting to bangalore last year doctor prescribed levolin inhaler too to be taken when there is more coughing. When she is having more cough doctor told to give 3 puff, 3 hourly basis. From 22 Dec 2017 she is having little cough we were giving her only formonide 100 2 puff ,as we would be travelling by AC train we started giving levolin puff from 24 dec. After reaching Mumbai she was coughing I have her levolin inhaler 2 puff and formonide 100 1 puff. Again we travelled in flight returned to bangalore on 8 jan 2018. Still now she is having cough we are giving levolin. We are not sending her out. I am worried as she is taking levolin this time for longer period from 24 dec 2017 to 11 Jan 2018. Is it ok to take it for more than 2 weeks? Why this time her cough is taking time to go? Can asthma go as she was not having it from birth?
A dog just put his teeth on my hand. He did not bit me. Just a little redness on my above layered skin. There is no blood coming out. Can it cause rabies and how long can I wait till I consult a doctor because I have a busy week ahead as I'm working.
Allergies are caused by unnatural reactions between your body's immune system and foreign substances, which have gained access into the body. When these substances, known as allergens, enter your body, your immune system produces antibodies, which are responsible for warding off unwanted substances like harmful viruses or diseases and helping in the body's overall resistance.
The main cause of allergy is the uncontrolled reaction between the immune system's antibodies and harmless allergens. Allergic reactions are triggered when antibodies, like histamine, come into contact with particular types of allergens.
These may include:
- Certain eatables: Peanuts or sea food
- Medications: Penicillin or penicillin-based antibiotics
- Airborne allergens: Pollen, mold, or dust mites
- Insect stings: Bee stings or scorpion stings
- Latex: Latex or other substances, which are responsible for causing allergic skin reactions
Symptoms of allergies depend upon a wide range of factors, which are subjective and vary from person to person and from allergen to allergen. Depending upon the type of allergen involved and the nature of the allergy, symptoms may include any of the following:
- Facial swelling
- Severe itching
- Swollen or red and watery eyes
- Flaky skin which can peel off
These symptoms are common in mild to moderate allergies, such as atopic dermatitis, hay fever, drug or food allergies. There are certain rare cases (say, scorpion stings), however, in which the allergic reaction turns out to be potentially life-threatening. This type of reaction is known as anaphylaxis. Here are its signs and symptoms:
Homeopathy effectively deals with any sort of allergy by taking into account individualistic symptoms and thus nipping the root cause in the bud. Natrum Mur, Urtica Urens, Sulphur and Natrum Carb, among others, are very effective medicines against allergies. But these must be taken after due discussion with the doctor as they check out the symptoms and then prescribe the medicine basis that. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!