Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Dilatation And Curettage (D&C) Procedure
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Submit a review for GOYAL GENERAL HOSPITALYour feedback matters!
गर्भावस्था के शुरुआती लक्षण
अगर आपने अभी हाल हीं में बिना गर्भनिरोधक या बिना कन्डोम के सम्भोग किया है, तो आप गर्भवती हो सकती हैं. आपमें आने वाले कुछ बदलाव आपको यह बता देंगे कि गर्भ ठहरा है या नहीं. अगर आप अपनी इच्छा से गर्भवती हुई हैं, तो यह आपके लिए एक अच्छी खबर है. गर्भवती होने पर एक स्त्री के शरीर, मन और Mood में कई बदलाव आने लगते हैं. तो आइए जानते हैं क्या हैं, गर्भवती होने के लक्षण.
वैसे Period असमान्य अवस्था में भी बंद हो सकता है. लेकिन अगर आप पूरी तरह स्वस्थ्य हैं और आपका मासिक स्राव बंद हो गया है, तो यह आपके गर्भवती होने का एक लक्षण है.
- कुछ स्त्रियाँ जब गर्भवती हो जाती है, तो उनके स्तनों से दूध का रिसाव शुरू हो जाता है. स्तनों से दूध का रिसाव होना भी गर्भ ठहरने का एक लक्षण है. स्तन भारी हो जाते हैं, और साथ हीं थोड़े बड़े भी हो जाते हैं.
- गर्भ ठहरने पर निपल्स चौड़े और थोड़े बड़े हो जाते हैं. और स्तन भी बड़े होने लगते हैं. निपल्स का रंग गाढ़ा होने लगता है. स्तनों में सूजन महसूस होने लगता है, उन्हें हल्का सा भी दबाने पर दर्द होने लगता है.
- गर्भधारण करने के बाद गर्भावस्था के शुरूआती 3 महीनों में सेक्स करने की इच्छा बढ़ जाती है. इस दौरान सेक्स किया जा सकता है, लेकिन कुछ सावधानियों के साथ.
- खट्टे या चकदार चीजें खाने की बहुत ज्यादा इच्छा होना. हमेशा कुछ न कुछ खाने की इच्छा होना.
- गर्भवस्था के पहले तीन महीने में बार-बार पेशाब जाना भी, गर्भ ठहरने का एक लक्षण है.
- थोड़ा-बहुत काम करने पर भी बहुत ज्यादा थकान, या ज्यादा अनावश्यक चिड़चिड़ापन आना भी गर्भावस्था में एक सामान्य बात है.
- खानपान में बिना किसी बड़े बदलाव के उल्टी या बदहजमी होना भी गर्भ ठहरने का एक लक्षण है.
- गर्भाशय में ऐथन और पेट में उसी प्रकार की पीड़ा जैसा Periods के दौरान होता है. दर्द तो ठीक है, लेकिन योनी से अगर खून आए तो आपको डॉक्टर से जरुर मिलना चाहिए.
- Period में ज्यादा रक्त आना भी गर्भवती होने का लक्षण है.गर्भवस्था में आपको विशेष सावधानी बरतनी चाहिए. और कुछ खास चीजों का पालन करना चाहिए. और इस बात कि पूरी जानकारी जुटानी चाहिए कि आपके खानपान से लेकर आपके विचारों तक का आपने होने वाले बच्चे पर कैसा प्रभाव पड़ेगा.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rate: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
The pregnancy maturity date of my son's wife according to apollo hospital lady doctor is around 26th July & everything was normal as we had decided for a NORMAL DELIVERY. But during last check-up scan on 25th June the attending lady doctor informs that water level has reduced & suggested a cesarian delivery on 30th June, as she will be on vacation since till 9th July. The old experienced ladies of our family say reduction in water level is not so alarming that cesarian operation & premature delivery is necessary. We assume a foulplay by the lady doctor as three times higher than normal delivery charges we have to pay. We request you to advise us in this matter.
I had sex for 1st time on 20th and took 2 unwanted 72 tabs out of fright. He ejaculated outside me and we stupidly used a plastic in place of condom. On 28th I had my periods which were due on 11th of next month. I have pcos so my periods r irregular further till last month I was on loette till 7th of this month but then I didn't renew due to some skin reactions to the pill. Why is this bleeding so early and am I pregnant?
My Wife is pregnant but in ultrasound report doctor says that baby is wrapped by cord around the neck. Now she is saying that my wife needs operation to deliver the baby. I would request you doctors please help me if there is a way to make it normal delivery. Its very serious for me.
My wife (age 31) is pregnant and on her 5th week og pregnancy. We are married since 3 years and since beginning we wanted the baby, now she conceived it, though all the reports of my and mine was normal. Now since two days she experience some blood and little clots in her urine couple of time, doctor says it is normal gave her some medicine and said ultrasound needed to be done in 4 days. Is it a alarming sign, what can be the causes of bleeding and little clotting in the urine? After urine actually she felt the certain drops of blood and clotting please explain Thanks.
My wife is 6 months pregnant ;so I want to know Wat nutritious food I should give her ;please suggest. Thanks.
IVF (in vitro fertilisation) and surrogacy are alternative methods of having a baby and can be resorted to when a couple cannot conceive the natural way. There are three things you must keep in mind before making a choice between IVF or surrogacy:
Surrogacy is opted for when the woman is unable to conceive by natural means and when there's no possibility of her getting pregnant whatsoever. Surrogacy can be of two types- full surrogacy and partial surrogacy. On the other hand, IVF works towards the treatment of infertility in one or both the partners, enabling the woman partner to conceive the child. IVF involves the fertilisation of a woman's eggs by the sperm of the intended father in a laboratory dish. The developed embryo (or fertilised egg) is then implanted in the woman's uterus.
Risks of surrogacy include multiple births, ectopic pregnancy (implantation of the fertilised egg in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus, leading to miscarriage) and birth defects in the child, to name a few. As for risks associated with IVF, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (swollen and painful ovaries), multiple births, ectopic pregnancy and stress can take place if IVF is opted for.
Surrogacy requires the fulfilment of complex legal processes, such as determining eligibility, matching profiles of surrogates with intended parents, finding of a potential surrogate and more, which require proper legal counselling. Besides the cost of surrogacy in India is higher than IVF.
IVF does not involve any such processes and is easier to carry out. The low cost of IVF in comparison to surrogacy makes it a much more viable option. Based on these factors, you can make the choice of a procedure that is best suited for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
How to remove pregnancy after 1 month. Can you pls tell me the required medication and side effects and precautions for aborting?
I am 8 week and 3 days pregnant. Today morning I have light brown color discharge. Is it normal or there is some problem? This is my 2nd pregnancy. My 1st pregnancy ended in a missed abortion at 8th week last year. My age is 32.
What should be the AMH level when done with blood test. I heard AMH is egg producing hormones. Mine is 1.70 What should be done for this to get pregnant.
My wife is 8 months 10 day pregnant .and she breech presentation .so tell me what can I do for normal delivery.
My wife is pregnant from 2 months. Today when the scanning is made baby heartbeat is not so clear. So what is the reason? Or is it common in some cases to get baby heartbeat late? And what is the better solution please suggest.
Mam I had intercourse with my husband & the condom broke but I immediately took the necessary step washed my private parts & took unwanted 72 within 12 hours we do not use this as regular contraceptive this is 1st time I have taken tablet but I have not got my periods I am really worried what if I get pregnant its been just 7 months to our marriage & we do not want baby.
I am consuming oral contraceptive pills-novelon for around one year, will it hamper chances of my future pregnancy? Please guide me.
Respected doctors I am 30 weeks pregnant with twins. I have done growth scan at 28 weeks and everything was fine. It showed fluid is adequate. But from last 2-3 days my panty remains wet always. I am tensed that weather it is normal or fluid is leaking. please guide me. What I am supposed to do in this situation? please guide.
Main pregnant hoon mere husband ko extra pulmonary tuberculosis hai, pehle mujhe nahi pata tha usi dauran main pregnant hogyi, toh kya isse hone wale bachche ko koi problem bhi hoga, please mujhe sahi sujhaw den.
My wife is pregnant and she took itrabond 100 mg 5 tabs in the month of may. LMP 25/04/2017. Is it advisable to carry on with the pregnancy.
I have 24 weeks pregnancy. I'm suffering from strain and backache. Can I take painkillers? And which is safe to me?
Becoming pregnant is indeed the most special experience for any woman and should be enjoyed. However, at this point you’re not looking only after yourself but also an unborn baby. Hence complications that occur during pregnancy affect both the health of the mother and the baby if not addressed and treated in time.
Here are a few health conditions that are commonly experienced by pregnant women.
- Anemia: A drop in hemoglobin levels or red blood cells count is termed as anemia. In most cases, this is triggered by iron deficiency. You may also feel excessively tired, look pale and experience shortness of breath. Taking iron and folic acid supplements can stabilize iron levels and treat anemia.
- Gestational diabetes: Blood sugar levels often fluctuate during pregnancy. The body’s inability of processing sugars and starch is known as gestational diabetes. Gestational diabetes can be diagnosed with a glucose screening test and an oral glucose tolerance test. If untreated, this can lead to a number of complications during delivery and preeclampsia. Eating a healthy, balanced diet and getting regular exercise can help stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent this condition.
- Depression: For some women, the joy of being pregnant can be overshadowed by extreme sadness. This could be a result of hormonal changes, stress or changes in the brain chemistry. Depression can harm both you and your baby by not motivating you to take care of yourself at this time. To deal with this, avoid alcohol and tobacco smoke both first hand and second hand. Build a support system and if need be consult a mental health professional as well.
- Preeclampsia: This is a condition that can begin around the 20th week of pregnancy. It causes blurred vision, high blood pressure, abdominal pain, dizziness, headaches and swelling of the hands. In some cases, it also causes seizures. Preeclampsia can result in premature delivery as well as trigger a number of other maternal and fetal risks. It can be managed with oral or intravenous medication but only delivery can cure the condition. A regular antenatal checkup should be done.
- Urinary tract infections: Fluctuation in hormone levels can lead to changes in the urinary tract thus, increasing the risk of catching a urinary tract infection. In addition to this, the growing baby in the uterus puts pressure on the bladder and does not allow the bladder to be completely emptied. This stagnant urine is another leading cause of urinary tract infections. Along with kidney infections, it can also cause premature delivery and low birth weight of the baby.