Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr.suresh nagarYour feedback matters!
I am having so pains in my legs when ever there gets a little cold outside. And I also loose so much hair. What is the remedy for above 2 things.
My daughter has itching problem in all over body for the last one month. Now its very painful and sometimes it bleeds and comes dark spots and wounds specially on knee areas and elbow I have been given appointment on Saturday, is it possible to pre schedule the appointment because she is feeling uneasiness and all the time she has to apply cream or aloevera gel or anti Allergy tablets.
- Stretching of muscles and relaxation or meditation.
- Drinking plenty of water and clear fluids. Avoid or decrease intake of tea or coffee
- Posture awareness during the day.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can be said to be one of the most painful disorders to have. There is a high likelihood that a lot of people can agree with this statement as the number of people who suffer from this issue is just so high! Yet, a funny thing to take note of is the fact that even people who are experts on CTS, which is the abbreviation of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, are not really aware as to what its causes are!
That being said, it really does not mean that a person whose life has been affected negatively by it does not make a conscious effort to get better so that the condition is not as painful. In order to do this, what he or she would do is to commit to doing some exercises which directly address the problem at hand.
- To start with the exercises, it makes sense, to begin with, the one which is the simplest and this happens to be an exercise which is often known as the shake. What this requires the person to do is to shake his or her hands while making sure to keep them flexible. This action is pretty much the same as a person would do, if he or she were to try to air dry his or her hands without making use of a towel.
- Another simple exercise which is prescribed by quite a lot of doctors who are accomplished experts when it comes to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is one in which the person who has the condition makes his or her hands a fist. After this is done, what he or she needs to do is to release the fist and go on to stretch the fingers out as wide as possible. The extension should attempt to be in the shape of a fan.
It may be surprising, but it can be said that the ill effects of something which is as troublesome as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can be improved if these simple exercises are done with regularity. However, if a person is looking for a drastic change, it can be expected that he or she would have to do more by the way of complex exercises, at least on a relative scale.
One of these exercises is to join the hands in a prayer position and then separate the palms, but make sure the fingers stay pressed to each other; an act known as steepling the fingers. With these simple exercises in place, you can avoid the pain of dealing with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for good! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
We are newly Wed couple and my wife is feeling headache, fatigue, body ache, and indigestion. Her reports findings are Urine spot Albumin- 10 Urine Glucose fasting- 0.3 Cholesterol hdl- 49 ALT/SGPT- 45 Albumin/globulin ratio-1.27 Phosphorus-5.8 Vitamin D total-17.66 ESR-32 Urine pus cell-2-3 Urine epithelial cells-2-4 Urine budding east cell-2-3 present. thanks in advance.
I have left hip pain. When I sleep it is little after when I wake up it is some what high. After that no pain.
Spondylosis is a disease of the bone which involves wear and tear of the discs. The latter is the cushion between the joints of the neck and the neck bone. While it is mostly observed in aged people, it is not too uncommon among the youth as well. It can present with symptoms such as numbness, neck pain, headache, stiffness near the shoulder area etc. Ayurvedic treatment has been extremely promising in treating both cervical and lumbar spondylosis.
The food connection: Ayurveda states that there is a close connection between Spondylosis and food. In Ayurvedic terms, an increase of Vata Dosha can lead to the problem of Spondylosis. For instance, consumption of frozen or processed food, sodas, junk food, low consumption of water, excess consumption of curried food heighten the chances of Spondylosis.
Habits matter: As per the books of the Ayurveda, a reckless lifestyle increases the chances of Spondylosis. Habits such as day sleep, regular walking for a long distance, urging the suppression, rigorous exercise daily, work that involves bearing of weight on the neck, head and shoulder, night awakening etc. can wreak havoc and result in Spondylosis. On the other hand, healthy lifestyle changes can help a person refrain from this condition.
Psychological Factors: Ayurveda states that even psychological factors can go a long way in making a person suffer from Spondylosis. Certain factors such as excess stress, loss of interest in day to day work, fear of failure, feeling of frustration, too much anger, grief resulting from personal loss etc. play a major role in Spondylosis.
Visible Symptoms of Spondylosis:
Some medical symptoms that can be easily identified as the signs of Spondylosis include fatigue, pain in the arm, shoulder, and forearm, difficulty in functions pertaining to neck rotation, extension, joint stiffness, muscular spasm, headache, weakness in the arm, difficulty in movement, difficulty in muscle coordination etc.
Some ayurvedic treatments to deal with Spondylosis
Use Cow's ghee in your food. It is a best natural "Vata" reliever and gives nourishment to the nerves and other body parts.
1 tablespoonful of Turmeric should be consumed once every day, after boiling it in milk for half an hour. It is a very useful herbal treatment for cervical Spondylosis.
Constipation must be avoided at all costs. Constipation may increase pain in Cervical Spondylosis.
Herbs have divine healing powers and they have the ability to cure any type of disease from the root. They were gifted to us by God when he created life. So believe in God if you want to get rid of your problems!
Ayurvedic herbs are unique natural remedies for Cervical Spondylosis. Ayurvedic principles are different in many ways from modern medicine for example - Drinking water from a copper pan after keeping it overnight is also very useful in Rheumatoid arthritis and Cervical Spondylosis.
Improve your nutrition as the first step.It plays an important role to fight diseases. When nothing works, nutrition does!
Use herbal juices like Aloe vera juice (Kumari Saar) and Amla Juice (Amla Saar) in routine. Amla is the richest source of natural Vitamin C. Vitamin C improves the natural immunity of the body. 100 gm of Amla juice contains 30 times more vitamin C than 100 gm of oranges.
Greeva Basti- A compound created with Bala Ashwagandhadi oil, Medicated oil and black gram paste is applied on the affected area. Regular application of this can regenerate the muscle bone and reverse Spondylosis to a considerable extent.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Spondylosis
Some ayurvedic herbs are known to be extremely beneficial for treating Spondylosis. When these are consumed or applied on the affected area, they can fetch surprising result for a Spondylosis patient. Some of these herbs include Prishniparni (Uraria picta), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), Shunthi (Ginger), Bala (Sida cardifolia), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Shallaki (Boswelia serrata), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Castor root (Ricinus communis) etc.
I had an accident that fractured my tibia and. Fibula. I was operated on 3rd august. And the Dr. Fixed a titanium road inside. Its over 50 days now. I was asked to take 6 week bed rest. Now on 22th sept. Was my check up day nd Dr. Advised me another, 45 days bed rest. And asked me to use my broken leg while walking with less pressure. I am feared. What precautions or exercise should I take? Can I fold my leg while sleeping.
Every morning I get up I feel some pain in lowers back. I do some stretching exercise lying on bed and I feel better after it. While do stretching I feel some low knocking sound from back bone. Is it normal?
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.
Hello doctor my question to you iz about my knee pain. My knee pains a lot wen I climb stairs or wen I do my household work my right knee pains very badly.
My 1 years baby is having rashes with small red bumps and getting rough skin in back shoulders and chest From 1month he is suffering doctor said it is heat rash but it is from 2 months getting worse.
Sir my disk is somewhat cross towards right side I think it should be straight. Will I face any problems in future because of this cross disk and what should I do for straighten my disk.
Sorry I have disc pain problem i'm not able walk for longer time and i'm not able carry much weight.
I am suffering from low back pain. When the pain is over ,it starts again in 5 to 6 days and it not pain while I am resting but it pains when I stand or sit.
My index finger is not feeling sensation and little bit burning inside. What could be the cause? What can be be done to cure this.
The toes and heels are the most load bearing components within your feet which take most of the weight when walking, running, exercising or even standing up. The heels are an especially vulnerable part of the body which can become painful either due to injuries or excessive stress put on it. Pain in your heels can also be a sign of other problems in your body.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains or straining the leg: Exercising is one of the most common culprits behind heel damage. Wearing the wrong shoes over prolonged periods, which can cause your balance to be shifted and will lead you to put strain on your heels and cause pain. Falling or spraining during exercising or training can also cause heel pain.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without impacts or trauma and also cause pain. It will slowly build up over time. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and take remedial action.
3. Achilles tendon: A common cause for heel pain, the Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel. If this is torn or damaged, it can cause pain in your heel.
4. Arthritis: The deposition of uric acid crystals in parts of your body may result in arthritis; this is a fairly common cause for heel pain as well.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a major role in the development of heel pain. You will either need to change the shoes or adjust the heels to ensure that they are at an equal and comfortable height and keep your posture natural and balanced.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
4. Resting: Sometimes resting is the only medication you can take to relieve the pain as it can only subside once the underlying conditions are corrected.
5. Ice packs: Cold compress and cold therapy would definitely help in numbing the area and providing temporary pain relief.