Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinit Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinit SharmaYour feedback matters!
I saw one add in tv that prameha diabetes which cure diabetes whether it works and give solutions let me know any solution.
I am suffering from toe and knee pain and I check uric acid level is 11 how can I reduce the uric acid and cholesterol level by naturopathy.Please tell.
My weight is 63 kg hight is 4'9" age is 46 yrs. I have b.p. And diabetes at border line. Now doctor said me for weight loss. What I have to do which type of foods I have to take. I am vegetarian.
My husband's fasting blood sugar is 148 when checked yesterday. When we checked last Aug it was 150. He is not taking any medicine but is controlling food and diet. Please advise further for lowering the blood sugar, without taking any medicine. He walks every day for more than 30 mins morning and evening. His age is 38.
Please suggest. Is there any case in India whose diabetes is cured completely. If yes then approx how many cases there are. Is it really so difficult to find the cure of diabetes with such technologies.
Are you gluten intolerant?
Many people experience digestive and health problems caused by eating gluten or wheat. Gluten is a protein that is found in wheat, barley, and rye.
If you have any of the following symptoms it could be a sign that you have gluten intolerance
1. Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhoea and even constipation.
2. Fatigue, brain fog or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten.
3. Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as hashimoto's thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma or multiple sclerosis.
4. Dizziness or feeling of being off balance.
5. Hormone imbalances such as pms, pcos or unexplained infertility.
6. Migraine headaches.
7. Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
8. Inflammation, swelling or pain in your joints such as fingers, knees or hips.
9. Mood issues such as anxiety, depression, mood swings.
The best way to determine if you have an issue with gluten is to do an elimination diet and take it out of your diet for at least 2 to 3 weeks and then reintroduce it.