Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh OjhaYour feedback matters!
What is his best diet as he is hypertensive and diabetic. His Lvf uf 15-20%. How we can take care him in best way.
Hello sir I am suffering from stomach pain & vomiting from 5, days I visited local hospital and I came to know after visiting to a near by doctors they checked me with some blood tests & urine tests concluded that I got yellow jaundice now I am taking ayurvedic medicine as suggested by my aunt now my question is is this safe & what died should I take?
I have been suffering from anaemia for 3 years now? My weight has dropped with increased levels of dizziness. What should I do?
I am 37 years old suffering from irritable bowel syndrome constipation type. Kindly suggest for herbal medicine.
I have problem of pcod from last 2 years and I trying to conceive what can I do my Dr. give me some medicine.
I think that I have piles. I do not know much about it but through several searches on internet. I think I have. If I actually have. Then what should I do. Please give me our valuable suggestion.
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
Anxiety about intercourse
Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
1. Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
2. Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
3. Semal musli (Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
4. Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
5. Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
6. Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
7. Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
8. Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation.
Pituitary gland plays a great time in premature ejaculation. Fear complex and lack of sexual knowledge are also responsible. The aforementioned treatments are effective but counselling is necessary as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.